All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rustinidiel

Question about the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid (75015)

with Lego all is possible with a bit of imagination... i see the model, is possible, buti think the real problem is the dishes... you will have a minifig inside but the dishes are firm, not openable... and... what minifig you want inside?
  3. jimmynick

EB Members Title Archive

your posts were quite amusing; glad you've got a souvenir out of it.
  4. Today
  5. Hi! Welcome to Eurobricks! It should be possible to make an interior but it'll be a hard time getting the minifig in and out of the tank due to the treads and the dishes on the sides.
  6. Hello, I think this post is more appropriate. Not sure about that but there is a chance. If you don't you could try customer service.
  7. Karalora

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

My guess would be that it's this piece without the paw prints.
  8. Rogue One hasn't been doing too badly. Over the past nine months we've already seen releases of Antoc Merrick, Bail Organa, Bacta Tank Vader and Vader's Castle. While there's still some notable omissions from the past three Disney movies that haven't been covered yet, I'd argue the Prequel Trilogy has much more.
  9. This thread follows on from @manglegrat's re-creation threads for the EAS Agamemnon and EAS Schwarzkopf. As many of you may well know, I found Manglegrats LDD files and this thread a while back, detailing the recreation of @Rolsen's EAS Agamemnon from SHIPtember 2016. I've said it before, and I'll reiterate my admiration for the creativity both these guys have shown with versions 1.0 and 1.1. What began originally as a personal redesign has blossomed into a full instructions project. Both Ryan (rolsen) and David (manglegrat) have been involved during development, providing valuable feedback, guidance, suggestions and encouragement. Today, we present this: a full color, 364 page, secured PDF of instructions to build the v1.2 series design of the Omega Class Destroyer from Babylon 5. At present, this is a digital-only release in PDF form, accompanied by an XML parts list file, and image files for the UCS-style placard and decals for the ship. The PDF includes in-universe background of the 'future history' background in Babylon 5, a brief history of the design, brief design team bio's, background of the original design and creation of the Omega class by Paul Bryant for Babylon 5, and a graphical parts list. If you've been following the thread on the recreation of the EAS Agamemnon, you'll already know that this has been a long term, labor-of-love project and that there is no intent to profit directly from these instructions. I've not licensed the intellectual property, nor am I sole designer... so we three have agreed to release this under a donation-ware model. So here's how this works: 1. Select a humanitarian charity. 2. Donate AUD$15 (about USD$10) to that charity 3. Email the receipt to tdmocs@gmail.com 4. You'll receive by return email a download link for your distribution package 5. Unzip that package to folder of your choosing on your device/computer 6. Open the password protected PDF. XML and PNG files included in the distribution are not secured. Whilst the images are included for you to print your own stickers, we've partnered with OKBrickWorks (on both eBay and Bricklink) to offer high quality decals at the following prices: Achilles/Agamemnon decal sets (name, EA logo, UCS Sticker) : USD$15 for domestic US shipping, +USD$2 postage elsewhere. Custom name version: Add USD$3 to christen your ship with a different name. As far as charities to donate to are concerned, our only requirement is that they are genuine, humanitarian charities. Secular is good, a-political is essential. I've no desire to get into a discussion about whether a $10 donation to the National Rifle Association, your political party of choice, the KKK, Greenpeace, your local church group or the next GoFundMe that comes along, is suitable. If in doubt, please contact me and ask. Global charities that I've suggested are the likes of Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors without Borders), Mercy Ships, Unicef and World Vision. One smart idea I heard recently is to donate a supply of vaccines through the World Health Organisation to impoverished nations. Charities that educate, ease poverty, help those escaping domestic violence/persecution, and those supporting mental health sufferers. In Australia, there are several that are close to my heart, such as RizeUp (a domestic violence charity supported by a number of local AFOLs and Lego resellers), Childrens Hospital Foundation, The Fred Hollows Foundation, and Beyond Blue. Now, at time of posting this, Flickr is having MAJOR downtime for maintenance, so I'll try posting images from alternate hosts and then edit this post afterwards.
  10. I've used a simple independent rear suspension on my MOC with very good results.. Its based from the rear suspension from the 40th anniversary (2017) chassis model.. you should try it out ,,, this video is an example of the rear independent suspension in action
  11. Very curious to see if the shows will get any LEGO representation - at best, it’ll likely be a polybag, as most marvel movies like AMATW and CM only got a single set, on addition to the fact the show will only have 6 episodes. Really hoping for more, though
  12. I've made a custom but I'd still like an official one. And we have the weird hoodie Scarlet from the Bridge Battle. I mean a version of Scarlet like in the Ultimate Spider-Man show, with the black head and red eyes.
  13. Spider ham would be great. I read that we had one in july too, but i guess that was fake news. has it? what are hulk, falcon, bucky, scarlet witch, war machine, etc doing then? even after civil war, they still had a few avengers. Superior's an easy purist custom though, and we already have scarlet.
  14. Kai NRG

Rice as Usual

Borrow away! I love this low wall technique and it works great for rice paddies! Thanks Grover! The sickle is fairly new, it comes in a pack with several other weapons in several Ninjago sets, including some of the Dragon Hunter sets from last year and now in gold in the Legacy sets. Thank you! I plan to keep experimenting with sunset backgrounds and hone my field scene skills...
  15. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I hope so, those battle playsets are garbage. I bought one to test and for the new scout trooper, and it's so overpriced. I was just confused as it seemed a weird thing to do since it was the only new mold. Also, I wan't here when the video came out so I didn't know.
  16. Digger of Bricks

Star Trek

17. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Damn, it's still so far away, but I'm hyped as heck. I was afraid Disney was gonna chicken out after the (imo completely undeserved and intensly immature) TLJ-backlash and play it safe like they did with TFA. But this looks just as fresh as TLJ and those creatures they're riding look sick. What are the chances we'll get new moulds for them in the first two waves? While I'm primarily interested to see how that Rocketeer-like helmet of Keri Russell's character will turn out as a headgear mold, I also see some great Adventurers reusage potential in Poe Dameron's new outfit! Well, Lego better be taking advantage of that very brief hiatus to give us a new in-house SPACE theme (i.e. not Star Wars)...
  18. Fuppylodders

[MOC] Motorized Free Fall Tower

Ahhh how am I only just seeing this?! This is brilliant! It's such a clean build too, I could easily see this as an actual creator set! I like the smoothness that it drops and rises again, and that its automatic. The ride seating looks detailed too and spot on, it doesn't look at all like you've thrown something together for them to sit in. The little ticket office and stairways leading up and down are tidy too, everything about this just fits in perfectly!
  19. Louis of Nutwood

Mitgardian snowball fight

I commented on Flickr, but it certainly deserves another one. I really like this build. Mainly because it brings a smile upon my face. It's a great playful idea to incorporate a snowball fight to a partially tense storyline. Though I still think the dwarf to the right is drowning and in serious trouble. Great build, fellow traveler! Cheers.
  20. Actually I am glad this thread was revived. I have a Limited Edition Super Chief, which I was going to convert to PF, but never got around to doing it and wasn't aware of this issue. I also would love to see pictures of an original double headed with one built in the new gray as I have considered that as well.
  21. Louis of Nutwood

Svalg Keep: Mitgardia (Free-Build)

Thanks, fellow builder! I've been working on my snow technique - I heard the landscape in Mitgardia tends to be chilly. Though it certainly was a challenge to keep the snow on those leaf-pieces from falling apart, I'm happy with the result. I'm glad you liked it!
  22. Louis of Nutwood

Rice as Usual

That's such a beautiful MOC! I love how watery the field is, and specially how the walls are carefully made, not following only one pattern, but having different pieces all the way through. It certainly adds a bunch to the aspect of the construction. The mountains in the background are splendid, and the clouds are really well done. Awesome forced perspective here. And I simply love the pinkish-afternoon alternative. It is very unusual to see those colors in use, but you nailed it perfectly. Awesome job! Very creative.
  23. General Magma

LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed

Gameloft and the LEGO Group Unveil “LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed” 40 years of LEGO minifigure history at your fingertips: the first bricks of the upcoming new LEGO mobile game are out of the box Paris, May 23rd, 2019 – Gameloft, one of the world’s leading publishers of mobile games, and the LEGO Group today revealed the title of their upcoming game: LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed. This Team-Battle RPG, the first ever LEGO game of this genre, will bring to life 40 years of LEGO minifigure history and universes in a fun and epic way. LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is set in a whole new LEGO world where players will collect classic and modern LEGO minifigures and sets, form a party and engage in epic and fun team battles and adventures. The game will feature iconic, fan favorite universes from yesterday and today, recreated with incredible detail to please players of all ages, from the passionate collectors to those who want to bring back childhood memories. A first glimpse of how the signature humor of the LEGO brand has been built into the game can be found in the teaser trailer, also revealed today. The beloved Captain Redbeard from Set 6270 (1989) emerges from his dusty box in the attic and sets sail for adventure after all these years… he may not be ready yet! Indeed, LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is set to be released this Fall, but until then Gameloft Toronto will be adding content and completing features. The studio has been working closely with the LEGO Group for several years, including visits to the LEGO Vault in Billund, Denmark where all the sets and minifigures ever created are archived. The team has been studying vintage instruction manuals and focusing all its skills to perfectly recreate every tiny detail that makes the LEGO experience so enjoyable and memorable. LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed will be faithful to the fun and creativity that make the LEGO brand one of the most beloved brands on Earth. “LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is built to bring the enjoyment and fun that you once had, or still have, with LEGO toys,” stated Baudouin Corman, Chief Operating Officer at Gameloft. “We are excited to see these authentic and original LEGO characters from all eras come to life. We have been putting all our efforts, art and craft into this game as we want to delight all LEGO fans, whether their minifigures are tucked away in the attic or proudly shown in the living room.” Sean McEvoy, Vice President of LEGO Games at the LEGO Group said: “LEGO Games have reached millions of LEGO fans of all ages for over 20 years, extending and amplifying the LEGO play universe. Enabling our fans to play epic battles with minifigures from our history is a great play promise we are delighted to offer. Gameloft has done fabulous work, maintaining every character’s unique personality and reflecting all the fun, creativity and humor of the LEGO brand in a mobile game.” LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is set to be released in Fall 2019 and will be regularly showcased to fans until then, beginning at Brickworld Chicago on June, 15th and 16th. Be sure to visit www.LEGOLEGACY.com to get the latest news on the game. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ A promising concept, to say the least. I've always loved nods to classic themes and minifigures, as goes for many of you, so this is an awesome project to be keeping an eye on the coming months. I'm hoping themes such as Rock Raiders, Adventurers (Johnny Thunder!) and perhaps even LEGO Island, a nod to the first LEGO game, will also appear, even if castle, pirates and space are the most obvious choices. Discuss away!
  24. Hey, no problem. Wasn't really looking for instructions, just more details on the pneumatic parts and will try to figure the rest out myself(that's half the fun for me). I'm not familiar enough with pneumatics to know what 2 large and 2 medium cylinders are exactly. My inventory tells me I have parts "1x5 cylinder with 2 stepped inlets" and "2x11 cylinder with 2 stepped inlets", "pump 1x6 stepped outlet" and "large pump 11L". Also have got some pneumatic switches(are these the valves you refer to?) All are from an unopened 42053 I got recently so if these are usable, I will break them out of the box!
  25. Fuppylodders

[MOC] Food Stand Diners (One for the Rollercoaster fans)

I'm gutted this didn't make it on Ideas. Will there be a file release or instructions/parts list for this? I'd love to have these!
  26. Yesterday
  27. Im pretty sure this was pointed out last time, apart from the first 14 seconds or so that video is all CGI, no real pieces were involved, no physical mold for those Fathier ever existed. Lego have been doing that since at least the first Lego Star Wars game, its far from unusual.
  1. Load more activity