All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Ninjago 2020

And why do you assume Wu won’t go into the game? Or that they wouldn’t shoehorn him in regardless? Like I said, Wu never actually went on board the Land-Bounty, but he still appeared in that set.
  3. Anders T

Skuldelev Ships

Thanks They are quite small, even though the Skuldelev 2 is very long. The challenge here was to make get something of the individual ships while sticking to the confines of the dimensions from the archeological data. I also imagine building them along with something else. Maybe someone can use them in a layout.
  4. GarmaFan

LEGO Ninjago 2020

If not, it makes sense he'd be sidelined in a tech-oriented season. Most or all the sets might be in the game.
  5. echoboy

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I used to find the stickers frustrating but now I find it relaxing to build the entire car first then apply the stickers later on. The Urus is such a let down, just like the works buggy was in the Mini set and the Challenger SRT Demon in the Dodge set. My favourite double set is the Ford GT and GT40.
  6. Well; Build wise, Yes, you're absolutely right. The fort was a $40 set, the big draw was that the four structure builds could be linked to form a small pirate fortress, or a sub-par imperial fort, and the ship used even fewer pieces than the 2009 Iteration. Heck, They cut corners naming the blasted thing as well! 2009- Brickbeard's Bounty, 2015- Brick Bounty. Only appealing quality about the 2015 line was the Minifigures being updated/refreshed designs for Captain Roger/Redbeard, and Boatswain Will. Also, Bluecoat soldiers for OG-Pirate-heads. I was raised with the 89-97 Pirate line, and will dispute anyone who doesn't think that's the best line of Lego Pirates!
  7. Attention all LEGO Content Creators: The gag in the video aside, the important part is near the end, for the last 20 to 30 seconds. VOICE YOURSELF Let the FTC know COPPA is too aggressive and will harm content creators DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 9TH Leave a comment at Regulations.gov Doc ID: FTC-2019-0054-0001 if you're stateside and produce content, do the thing and spread awareness! If you don't produce content, do the thing and tell a friend, Etc, ad.nauseum.
  8. ProfSrlojohn

[MOC] HT-44 "Sledgehammer"

An OLD MOC of mine, yet still one of my favorites. Name: HT-44 "Sledgehammer" Heavy tank Armament: one 120 mm cannon, and twin 10mm auto-cannons in a second turret Description: Aged Heavy tank that is just as effective today as it was 20 years ago. Its Armor is of a Spaced Chobham type, with ERA integrated in. It also has a Sapphire glass windshield for the driver. It has 4 crew members; a commander, a driver, a gunner, and a radio operator. Comments and crits are welcome.
  9. thomsen83

MOC: Shell tanker

Hey Selander, How did you make bottom of the OCTAN tanker? Im taling about the red part of it? cant figure it out :( trying to make a copy of it. Also how does the rear end of the tanker look like? (if you still have it)
  10. TurboTj-DK

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

alrighty, I was just throwing thoughts out...
  11. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Ninjago 2020

Something just occurred to me that I should also point out; we haven't yet seen a minifigure of Sensei Wu for this season either, but Wu is always in at least one set each wave, usually in a new variant. The Land-Bounty this season (even though Wu never actually got on board the Land Bounty in the show), the Monastery and the Ultra Dragon last season, the Dieselnaut and Dragon Pit last year, and even during S.O.G. he cropped up as a baby in the Temple of Resurrection. There's no way Wu won't be in a set this year, probably the Temple of Madness, and just because we haven't seen him or Zane doesn't mean he won't be around.
  12. paintballman

Upcoming Builds...

Thanx. Waiting few more pieces from Bricklink and it will be ready. "Intelligence found the long lost lieutenant Sun Priestime in a jail in the tiny Devil's Island in the south. OYK 6 Team will be deployed there, and I will lead this operation. "
  13. As part of the deal between Ambassador Zol and The Triumvirate, we have recived a huge supply of equipments from them. This contains mostly renewed armours and veapons, but flags too. Now our troops can represent The Comenor Remnant the proper way. At one of our newest facility on the planet Fedalle, a part of our main forces, just recived their package. Now they are becoming Stormtroopers again...
  14. Guyon2002

You're talking about the soon to be retired sets right? Because sets retiring doesn't have anything to do with sets releasing, the next HP wave will most likely come out in june 2020 just like this and last year
  15. samurai-turtle

Across the Snow: (One-shot RPG)

I think I would want some more information before I agree to anything more.
  16. TurboTj-DK

I know it is a stretch(dunno if written correctly) but 4 sets are going to EOL in January, we can hope its because the 4 sets we got the numbers on are released early 2020?
  17. Well, @Roadmonkeytj I tried to add the flag, but on both sides, and inspired by set 10042 from 2003. See the first post for how it looks now. (I also recolored the model to mostly white, as it looks better that way, plus it's cheaper by quite a bit.)
  18. Welcome! Life has been busy lately, and I haven't been able to do much with Lego at all. I am hoping to get one or two Age of Mitgardia builds out before the end of the year. I want to get back into it
  19. deraven

Random terrain advice needed

Welcome to EB, AV_guy! I agree with Nick Wolfe about adding the right amount of "personality" to the rock face, and especially about the plates at the bottom for the water effect - that will make a huge difference! There are more advance rock/cliff techniques that you could employ, but if this is a backdrop for classic sets, I think it looks fine but also helps stick with the slightly blockier classic feel... and unless you just really enjoy building rocks this style will be much faster to complete than others. Looking forward to seeing your display when it's completed!
  20. If that's your primary concern, I would but them on Bricklink as it's pretty easy to find reputable sellers there, and you'll have plenty of selection from torsos and accessories to full minifigures. A good pack to look at is 850617 which comes with 4 police minifigs and accessories, plus a police dog: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=850617-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}
  21. deraven

[MOC] Delorean

Very nice! I think you need to get more slope to the hood if you can to really capture the DeLorean look, but you've also got a great set of features built into it, and there's no mistaking what car it is.
  22. efferman

Nico71's Creations

Maybe this type of clock is called balance clock
  23. pombe

Themes LEGO should discontinue

Look at it this way: Even the greatest minds in human history have disagreed with each other. From philosophers, to mathematicians, to musicians, to physicists. And that's okay.
  24. neonic

[MOC] Ford GT 2005

Real cool car. Looks very fast.
  25. neonic

Greek National Highway Road

Indeed original. I've never seen something like that. Looks great, also colorful with nice flowers. Then it's much less irritating when you're in a traffic jam Nice cars / trucks too.
  1. Load more activity