All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cut the Kragle

HIDDEN SIDE - 2019

Just seen a leaked Ninjago minifig using Jack's hood and baseball cap piece in new colours. Black hood and reddish brown for the cap with camo style printing in dark and olive green. Really cool to see the piece in a different colour and even though the matching torso piece has a Ninjago symbol on it, I could easily see them both being used to create an alternate costume for Jack. Speaking of variants. Seems the "leaked" slimed up Jack minifig has been revealed to be a fake Photoshop job... I'm still hoping that we'll get some new versions of the characters in different costumes for the next wave though.
  3. Night City Dream

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Why not? if you remember, Coty hospital 60204 was released at the same time along with Heartlake Hospital as a Friends set. Both sell well.
  4. allanp

Lego to rent bricks !!

Having now read the article I too was struck by the focus on so called plastic waste. OK, perhaps the plastic bags that makes up part of the packaging could be replaced with little numbered cardboard boxes but that's about it. Certainly the bricks themselves shouldn't ever be considered as waste.
  5. @badmadWhat software are you using to simulate Technic functions?
  6. I wish you all the best. I spend the last days to find the right car for me and i'm not finished at the moment By the way i have installed a software for simulating technic functions. I have not really started developing yet but i'm very hot for the project i've started with this topic.
  7. Ankoku

GBC General Discussion

I have to say, I enjoy watching this. I think it will serve as inspiration for other modules using the same mechanism. Very nice work.
  8. I'd like to inform that instructions are slowly taking shape:
  9. Phoxtane

Suspension bridge

Ages ago I came up with this idea for a bridge: The problem is that it doesn't have a even brick (or plate? been a while) spacing top-to-bottom, making it very difficult to integrate into a layout. In terms of color, making it out of red beams allows you to use red 3-long Technic pins with axle hole and get a better overall look.
  10. FastFlash

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

Yeah, but they've done it before, like in the case of John Stewart. I tend to think it would be a variant of Harry though. That hair could work with him.
  11. LEGO Train 12 Volts

New Coalition Fleet

Fantastic fleet!
  12. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] LL132 Cornucopia

Amazing ship, beautiful shape and perfect livery!
  13. Magnum

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

The minifig could also be Tom Riddle, he has a Superman haircut.
  14. Meatman

Lego to rent bricks !!

Is it April 1st already? Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this has bad idea written all over it.
  15. Today
  16. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] Hydraulic slewing crane T157/1

Very original ...beautiful historical crane!
  17. Thank you all for opening this topic and adding advices. I also plan to start building my first super car and this discussion looks pretty helpful.
  18. TechnicRCRacer

Lego to rent bricks !!

There was a company like this called “pley” and I don’t think they are around anymore. I rented a few sets from them to try them out and they were always missing pieces.
  19. Fuppylodders

LDD will not run anymore

OK, a slight update. I've a feeling the version from Lego website is still 4.3.10 hence why issues opening it, although it still won't even run offline. I've found another location to download it from, and it states it is 4.3.11. I try installing that and now I am having that flash player issue. The fix for that where it says to rename the exe to zip and then 'open with' google chrome isn't working for me because I can't get the option up to 'open with' to open it in google chrome... Not really sure what to do now :( https://community.adobe.com/t5/Flash-Player/Flash10b-stopping-Lego-Digital-Designer-4-3-11-installer/td-p/10398103 A fix appears to be here, but I can't figure out how to open that '%TEMP%\WZSE0.TMP\' folder...?
  20. A nice trio of builds, I have to highlight the dark pink flowers on the fort MOC, those really look good!
  21. BitByBrick

LEGO Ideas - Central Perk Coffee of Friends

FYI... This set is back in stock at LEGO.com.
  22. V-2929

Updating Your Minifigs

Firestar's Aurra Sing and Ahsoka heads (the focus is a little off on Ahsoka; the print is more crisp than it looks here). And, yeah, I have no issue at all with how Aurra's hair looks from that angle, but I do still dislike it viewed from the side or behind. Oh well.
  23. SpiderJazz

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

I guess it will really depend on the success of this series. and btw, welcome to EB. Happy posting!
  24. NotToScale

Suspension bridge

I think this is who you mean: I also like the ones in the Texas Brick Railroad layouts but of course SavaTheAggie, Michael Gale and everyone will know an endless amount more about them than I do from the pictures. However, there are a lot more bridges out there than show up on a Google. I would suggest looking at the big US, UK, German and Australian LUG shows for various examples over the years.
  25. Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG 2.0

Yeah, looks like I didn't define Attributes (Strength, Skill, Smarts, Spirit). The rules will need to be polished so there isn't any vagueness on definitions. After playing RPG's for awhile, I realized I take a lot of the vocabulary for granted. Regarding races, I figured we'd start with Heroica 1.0 as the base. Anyone can create any race, just try and be consistent with what has already been established by other players/the community. I fully expect their to be everything from elves and dwarves to cyborgs and A.I.'s. As for an actual system for advantages, my thought was to create a point buy system that way people can create a custom race without having to worry about balance. For example. Traits (Choose 6 points worth) Adept (1 point): Your race is particularly skilled at a given task and take to it naturally, members of this race start with +1 in a (Proficiency). Hardy (2 points): Your race comes from a star system where conditions are rough, members of this race start with +1 Vitality Logical (2 points): Your race does not experience emotion, members of this race are immune to the Charmed status effect Agile (3 points): Your race are incredibly dexterous, members of this race reroll one of their Skill dice during combat challenges. Polymeliac (2 points): Your race has multiple limbs, members of this race may wield two weapons at the same time. Winged (3 points): Your race have developed the ability to fly, members of this race may move up to 3 squares in combat when taking the move action. Telepathic (1 point): Your race evolved past spoken languages and now communicates with thought, members of this race can speak into the minds of other creatures. Scaled (3 points): Your race has a toughened protective exterior, members of this race start with 1 point Kinetic Armor. Prodigy (4 points): Your race are highly adaptive and able to learn new skills quickly, members of this race spend 1 point less when increasing a Proficiency So an Elf race may be: Logical, Agile, Adept (Arcana)
  26. suffocation

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

It's silly-spell for "huge" - imagine it uttered with ludicrous emphasis But, as mentioned elsewhere, the amount of paper used for instructions - which are typically kept for years and are more likely to be sold than to be thrown away - is probably risible, even insignificant, compared to the amount of paper used, e.g., for a newspaper with average circulation in an average-sized country - and the newspaper typically gets binned on the day of purchase or shortly thereafter. Maybe someone knows where to source data on how much paper TLG gets through in a year compared to, e.g., a dirt sheet such as The Sun or a more dignified Guardian.
  1. Load more activity