All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I mean, I don't think it's advertised as a Lamborghini Huracan, nor does it have any markings, so technically they're safe. TLG doesn't own copyright for piece designs I don't think, or at least that's what I gathered from AustrianLegoFan's English review.
  3. Lucarex

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Nope, still can’t see how Portal and Subway connect to each other. Think that’s just creative wishful thinking based on a tiny bit of azure foliage. Guess the reverse box art (today?) will confirm either way.
  4. But it's still mostly knock-off Lego and I doubt they have an agreement with Lamborghini either. Doesn't TLG still own the copyright for Technic pieces?
  5. anothergol

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I noticed my last order had +10% in pretty much all lots, that's cool. Is that a new thing?
  6. Classic_Spaceman

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

How so? Aside from Jack’s and Parker’s new hairpieces (which are reasonable additions for the second wave of an Action Theme), the only other “attention” that the Minifigs get are the two Minifig-extension elements and the “Gloom Power Blasts” (the latter of which are repurposed in almost every set). Due to the lack of any new Gloombie hairpieces and the overuse of “Gloom Power Blasts”, the Wave 2 Gloombies feel like a downgrade from what we had in Wave 1.
  7. So since it's a Lamborghini Huracan, I did a quick Google image search for Technic Huracan MOCs, and nothing remotely similar has come up except for the occasional picture of this set. I think it may actually be an original
  8. Today
  9. SATSOK

Upcoming Builds...

VERY NICE ;)
  10. A statement like this would require some proof.
  11. Ross Fisher

Factions - Introduction, Discussion, and Core Rules

@Reaper welcome to the Triumvirate!
  12. Guyon2002

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

It can just as easily come out in 2020, the last Harry Potter D2C released 2 years ago at that point and most minifigure-scale lovers (like me) didn't even care about that set
  13. marvelBoy123

Non-Purist Superhero Figures

Nice, just a tip - use the flickr BBcode as the link for posting pictures. That way it will appear as a photo on this page rather than a link to a separate webpage. Don't worry, almost everyone does it at the start, but you will get more feedback posting it in this way. They look great by the way - keep it up!
  14. Akbalder

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Each set is 5€ more expensive in France. 65€ for the Lamorghinis is ridiculous.
  15. I admire your work, and I've always loved this model, so I really hope it will get approved. Congratulations and good luck!
  16. Lego David

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

What I meant is that for this wave, they seemed to focus their attention more on the minfigures than on the builds of the sets. That's way the sets kinda came as a disappointment to a lot of people.
  17. Madoca 1977

[MOC] SUV Racer Mk II

Fortunately I had a chance to see you driving this monster in the event. Amazing model. I especially love the bodywork. It looks like a Moby Dick, but also runs unbelievably fast!
  18. I really think you’ve done a incredible job with modifying this kit so well and so quick.
  19. good news, the L And the XL are fitting both without changes on the structure, so the instruction would work for both.
  20. DarthsDonuts54

[S7 - Jabiim - CS] Stormtroopers Recouping

: "The Second Battle of Jabiim is looking to be a swift victory for the Empire. Luke Skywalker is said to be somewhere on the planet, but none of us have made contact so far." : "Presently, we've lost contact with the main force, and we have a member of the squad who was injured in our last encounter with rebel forces. They were easily beaten due to our superior technology. Our tech guy is working on getting communications up, but it could be awhile before we can make contact with the others."
  21. Hi! Last weekend we had awesome fest in Moscow, and I've tested my new MOC there. It is the second generation on my SUV Racer. The first one had four buggy-motors and two RC-units. Now the model has two BuWizz receivers. To save pleasant proportions I used Rally Fighter as a basis (I had no goal to copy bodywork of this car). I've started with chassis: The model has no transmission - just a reduction in portal hubs. Servo motor for steering. Independent suspension with hub-mounted buggy-motors. The most complex task for me is a bodywork: The model has opening doors (rare feature in my models ))): Weight - 2.6 kg, length - 56 cm. And here is the first test-drive: More photos on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141718063@N06/albums/72157711787604101 Thanks for watching!
  22. The “Roger Dubuis” is printed on. I think it’s safe to say we will get that windscreen unprinted soon. Looks like I’m not getting the Lambo set then.
  23. Hood and hair, a concept that escaped Lego with Shazam. A slicker version of the Werewolf/Beast Boy hair would be great.
  24. I guess I’m happy to wait for the complete instructions even though I’d only just use the backhoe section to start. Would you itemize the part needed per section your modifying so just what ever section you choose to use could be ordered?
  25. People, this thread is for discussing the sets... If you have information you're welcome to share it and discuss it. Don't make this thread into a very long wishlist. Also,be careful with spoilers about the Mandalorian or the nupcoming SW film. Thanks.
  26. hm, this would make two sets of instructions neccessary. Had thought to use the xl for the Bucket stick and two L for Raising the boom to avoid extra costs in buying electrics. Let me think about it.
  1. Load more activity