All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. pagicence

Nico71's Creations

Nice looking Honda.
  3. ProvenceTristram

[MOC] Medieval Trading Cog

Neat! Small, but functional! This is just the type of model Lego should be producing for AFOLs.
  4. Glad you like it mate, ye I cleaned it quite a bit, althought I gonna leave this minifig there quite a bit of time, one of my favourite minifigs although not hardcore SW fan :)
  5. pagicence

Alz's Crossout MOC's

Nice one. I've played that game myself. It's cool and I have a bunch of vehicles in my idea roaster just waiting to be build. Also it’s a really good source for inspiration when you want to build something different. I’m looking forward to see some of your models.
  6. jorgeopesi

Nico71's Creations

Both are masterpieces but I like even more the heavy forklift.
  7. alvinofdiaspar

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Love the space people back - that was unexpected and it is a nice touch. The sets are a little “kiddy” but that’s the target group, so I can’t fault TLG for that - the fun will be buying the sets and ripping them for parts for some more adult space builds. I am hoping the console and launch centre displays are printed, not stickers but I won’t hold my breath for that. And yes, the SLS looks proportionally off - like most if not all TLC fictional rocket sets. I just want my hands on the parts...
  8. TitusV

Book III - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Why do I get the feeling someone is looking at me here? I try to do the be active more or less frequently (which I am not, I know), but as you say, when summer (joust) is here things should get better! ---- Even without a lot of activity, I can still congratulate our new King. Long live the dragon! I'm sure he'll make for a great ruler, especially with HQ's behind-the-scenes-powers to support him. Thanks for organising the contest!
  9. ^^THIS^^ Vote: Braxton Bear @Braxton Bear the suspicion against you for stating the game mechanics as a four way vs a three way could be easily countered with minimal effort from you. Pray tell, why have you failed at this simple task?
  10. Thedarkmaster2

LEGO Ninjago 2019

The big question is why they got rid of the spinners from Legacy, those worked well
  11. MxWinters

Alz's Crossout MOC's

You would need to upload your image to a hosting service like Flickr or Bricksafe. You can then embed the image on this forum. This website allows you to upload small images but is there for your signature.
  12. nico71

Nico71's Creations

You will see soon ^^ Thanks for the comment on the two creations !
  13. Today
  14. jonwil

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

I like the Space stuff, some great parts there although some of the designs (like the big SLS rocket) aren't particularly grabbing me.
  15. Hi, whan phone and android version did you try on? And is the official app working with your SBricks? Hmm, that's good to know, thanks :)
  16. Henry Bricklider

Updating Your Minifigs

That looks pretty good.
  17. jonwil

2019 LEGO Architecture

I am loving the new Empire State Building although I dont even want to know how wallet-bustingly expensive it will be here in Oz...
  18. Ebkas

Updating Your Minifigs

Here's a picture (not mine)
  19. Henry Bricklider

Updating Your Minifigs

That’s another good idea. I’ll have to get a Finn minifigure but I would like to try it out. Thank you for the suggestion.
  20. nunofilipe72

[MOC] Ice Planet outpost

It's been a long time since I built anything for the Ice Planet theme, one of my favorite sub-theme from Lego Space It was just to build another ship But my LUG (PLUG - Portuguese LUG) will have an exhibition next week, and I decided to make a small outpost Hope you like it
  21. Ebkas

Updating Your Minifigs

Finn's torso is the closest at the moment I think.
  22. Alzema

Alz's Crossout MOC's

Yup, had a problem with the upload limitation. Tried resizing the pictures, didn't work. HELP!!
  23. When he first said "definitely four sides" he could have just been getting carried away. Others have offered that defence of him, but he hasn't offered it himself. I figured it was worth prodding him about, especially with his need to clarify that he was town. I would just like him to explain what the Hervi he actually meant. Is it all a fuss over nothing because all he was saying was he really wanted a four person sex romp with Brewer, Pierot and Bennett?!? If so, why not just say that? Instead he slaps me and calls me thirsty, voting for me for the sole reason that I asked a reasonable question. Sure my logic could be flawed, or just badly explained, but that does not change that he has an open question to answer. My logic flows from this observation, almost every other villager here, when discussing the possible existence of a neutral party, refers to them as a third party. I.e. 1.Town 2.Scum 3.possible Neutral. No one else seems to view the scum as seperate. So. Why does Braxton seem to do something no one else is doing, talking about a four way? Is it because he is scum or for some other reason? Before you hang someone, you need to vote, Pasha.
  24. Henry Bricklider

Updating Your Minifigs

Huh, I didn’t think about that. I’ll have to give it a shot, thanks.
  25. grum64

LEGO Technic Supercar Auction

Just a gentle reminder that the auction for the Huayra is in its last few hours so if you want to bid but haven’t done so yet you’ve not got long left. Remember, 100% of the money raised from this sale will go to the wonderful Fairy Bricks charity. View Auction
  26. Roebuck

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

From a business perspective is is probably not smart to report too many secrets or too many details about how different themes/ sets sell.. As I mentioned earlier if you listen to the actual press release I believe HP/WW is the theme that is mentioned most times of all and I believe that say more about how well the theme is doing than the so-called top 5 list
  27. Whew, I finally made it. Somehow after listening to the Sheepdog, I got lost on the backside of the temple. Took a while to find the rest of you again. I was going to cite the pictures as evidence for you, since in these events, the words of the Sheepdog are truth and unquestionable, but you wouldn't trust that since there's no clues in the pictures, right? At first, catching up, I thought everyone was doing the usual "nitpick one tiny thing and jump on it, since there's nothing else to do on day 1" thing about the "4 parties" comment. And we probably are. But this here is the first decent reasoning to show there might be something to it. I don't get all "woo, they are clearly scum" when someone isn't wishy washy enough in their statements. But yeah, until there's some reason to, I don't look at the monsters and hellions separately. They all need to hang. Speaking of, I need to get those gallows built...
  1. Load more activity