All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Didumos69

[MOC] 42099 - B model - Rocky

Thanks you very much!
  3. Mrlikesninjagomoviethings

LEGO Ninjago Movie Screen-accurate Mechs

Do you have any of the shark army/mech builds from Lego and if so, are you going to be correcting them with Lego bricks since you already have the shark fleet all completed and accurate?
  4. Just wanna share this MOC Ironspider legs: More accurate and more articulated.
  5. So you will have 300 original pieces left over but how many new parts will need to be ordered to complete your modifications?
  6. McLaren97

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I feel like because on the real car the lights are at such an angle and them self’s are an odd shape that it would have been hard for the designers to make out of bricks.
  7. Today
  8. samurai-turtle

Heroica RPG 2.0

You got to think "Heroica" more of a hub area. Not sure if you ever played any of the LEGO Star Wars video games, but they had a hub zone where you could go to a "episode" and then a "chapter". If you look at "Heroica" it self, originally it was just a couple of LEGO set(s) of a board game(s). But then @Sandy took the name and put some faux D&D rules to the forum game (or version one). Then their was some talk of a space version of Heroica (1.0) when the first version got cleared up, it was later that version two got some more talk to what to do, and even later (right now) is their even some version one rules for Heroica (2.0). But having a more generic name (even though their is some sort of history to it) gives a more open end options to the game. Since in the original game everyone was a mercenary. They had the freedom to join one of the three so called faction that was formed up. Even though not to much was ever done with the factions. And I got a feeling the same thing will happen if similar factions happen in the newer version (2.0). But right now the factions / companies / governments should be considered more for stories ideas. Let's say I need some one to be the aggressive force to the "Blue Falcons" well why not the "Forestmen" or the "Bull Knights" and I am sure I could think up two more factions to fight the "Blue Falcons". Heck, you might want to use all the mentioned factions. Well that is just the "space" stuff. What we are saying is why not throw in stuff from Ninjago, Castle, Exo-Force, Nexo Knights, Town/City, Pirates and Mixels. Who is to say that it didn't evolve into some sort of advance society. Or another example is similar to what Happened in the LEGO movie(s) that was a mash up of everything. Or another example is Star Trek, some will say it is a "western in space" and then you look at some of the episodes evolving "gods", "ghost", rock monsters, robots and even "Space Nazis". And you see it is a little more than just a "space western". Most of us have been around a while and know the history of the game. It is more or less just excitement for potential of space at the moment. The first version seem to limit the place (i.e. only on one planet) and the technology (i.e. no modern guns and beyond). But if someone wants to run around with a "magic sword" to quest, no one is going to stop you from doing that. Heck, if you want your character not to get how a "energy weapon" works and just think it is "magic" that is fine too.
  9. icefloe01

75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

Thank you. I'd like to but I don't have the parts and resources to do so at this point.
  10. Jerry McGlade

75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

Very nice. Are you thinking of putting something else in there? Like the hatchway up top in episode five?
  11. Pdaitabird

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Yep, they've even done that (although in a Star Wars set): https://brickset.com/sets/75222-1/Betrayal-at-Cloud-City
  12. Reaper

Bricklink questions

I don't know any US shops, but DDBricks in Thailand has lots of stock, last I checked has over 3000000 parts and 30000 lots, and they offer free shipping above 100 I think Their prices are pretty good too
  13. Reaper

What did you buy today?

picked up the ghost knight cmf and the bounty hunter cmf, both are great looking figures!
  14. Reaper

Hi All!

Welcome to Eurobricks!
  15. Classic_Spaceman

Heroica RPG 2.0

Of the classic Space themes, Blacktron is the best analogue for the role of Heroica. M;Tron is mining/energy (originally conceived as a rescue/transport team), Futuron and Ice Planet are science/research-focused, Spyrius is too narrowly-focused on spying, Space Police is a law-enforcement agency, and Unitron is security/transportation (which could work, but they lack the mercenary aspect to fit with the Mission pitch). That said, I would have no problem with using another faction for the game, provided that the Missions are based loosely on that faction's focus. As for using an official LEGO name for the game, this has already occurred - The name "Heroica" is drawn from the games of the same name.
  16. I'm not sure about vehicles, but a battle pack with purge troopers and the inquisitor could sell pretty well.
  17. pooda

Ah yes. I remember. It was also connected to a barber shop. Let's not forget that Modulars is the adult version of City. So any type of building is possible. Even a floor with a torture chamber.
  18. Reaper

[MOC] Jango Fett Slave 1

That looks great! I really like how you did the bottom!
  19. Reaper

75055 MOD- Tile it up!

That looks a lot better! The only thing I would do now is to make the bottem not flat.
  20. KotZ

Detective's Office 10246
  21. pooda

I think we can all agree with what you put in the parentheses. But they did a pool hall? Show me!
  22. KotZ

MAfia - Sign Ups

Great. 8 people is slightly smaller than I hoped for, but we've got a game! Look for PMs soon.
  23. KotZ

Heroica RPG 2.0

The clarification definitely helps. I think though that having "Blacktron" as the name is problematic because why not MTron? Why not Space Police, etc? Official lego theme names might be better as references for factions to interact with rather than the player mission-giving one.
  24. KotZ

LEGO did a pool hall (we all know those are trouble). And in that set they have Prohibition style references, but this time with contraband cookies. A Casiono would make sense in this wave. Well, maybe not slots, but card table would be great for a modular building if they went that route. Wild West had characters playing cards, as well.
  25. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

If we were to follow my example, new police stations would come out every three years actually. Oh yeah! I also remember the Indy Transport and Fast Track Finish.
  26. Modeltrainman

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

That's true, so what, since 6 year olds love fire and police do a new station every 6 years? I loved that theme. I have(I've never gotten rid of my LEGO, by choice) https://brickset.com/sets/6639-1/Raven-Racer, and would buy a well done reboot. (Oh, how I'd love those prices back!)
  27. Yeah.....they could've used some of those transparent lightbulb pieces.
  1. Load more activity