All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Otherworld

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

This is getting crazy, for my own health and sanity I should check back in a week, so images are a given. This damn plastic brick addiction...😂
  3. I_Igor

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

So far yes (classic Landy has suspension similar to rock crawler set - 41999 or 9398), but classic discovery had life axle and new has independent suspension (if I understand my mechanic correctly), so some kind of standardisation is possible with new Discovery
  4. Vilhelm22

My first Lego trains book

Excellent book! Will there be an English version soon?
  5. That's why I always wait to buy sets until they have promotions like this. Well, that and also because I'd be living under a bridge in a cardboard box if I bought every set I wanted on release day.
  6. If that would be the case I'd have to seriously think wether or not I'm buying the set. To be honest I've grown kinda tired of the lego T-Rex's, there are already so damn many of them. The only situation in which I'd like a new T-Rex is if they finally make Roberta with the appropriate/accurate printing, as we never got an accurate depiction of her.
  7. Procrastinathan

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

He was a cunning warrior... and a good friend.
  8. AVCampos

Don't Land Rovers have live axle suspension instead of independent?
  9. the top 7 im definitely after is jack skellington and sally , chip and dale scrooge mcduck edna mode and frozone
  10. Balrogofmorgoth

Yeah me too, or at least if he has to do it one by one, hopefully it’s all still in the same day
  11. efferman

Effe's MOC Corner

Height adjustable king pin for solid goosenecks.
  12. Queen Whatevra WaNabi

Yeah, I totally understand why he's not leaking them yet. All I'm hoping for now is that when he does get the green light he'll just post them all at once.
  13. Lyichir

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

OMG! Robonaut on the upper right! I've been hoping to see Robonaut in a Lego City Space set ever since I met one of the copies of Robonaut-2 at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C.!
  14. Today
  15. Balrogofmorgoth

I mean, I believe nino when he says he’s waiting for his source to give him the green light, that stuff happens all the time. I’m not necessarily blaming him for the let down, but regardless, it has been a let down and it’s taking forever. I can’t wait for to see these sets, they are my most highly anticipated sets of the year. I would rather get the official reveals than blurry images anyway, so hurry up Lego!
  16. Queen Whatevra WaNabi

Honestly. Maybe someone else who has the same pictures will end up leaking them. I want to see them so badly, but the official images definitely can't be very far off, so I suppose I'm fine with waiting a little longer than expected for some much better quality pictures.
  17. Lego-Freak

I hope so This obviously just serves as a means to generate more views and gain followers, so wouldn‘t it be hilarious if someone else upended their plans by releasing the pictures now, especially if that someone was TLG themselves?
  18. Balrogofmorgoth

At this rate, we’ll probably see official images before these leaked ones
  19. Even if Target doesn't, they’ll match the price whenever Amazon has it at 20% off. I’ll be honest, that set is not for me. Even at 20% off, or $54 US, I’d still be buying it for 2 minifgures and a questionably good build. To each their own, but I’ve looked over it a lot and it’ll be the first set I don’t buy since the Hydra Fortress Smash in 2015.
  20. I_Igor

With wheels? Could be something similar, but (at least) I don't know what kind of suspension will it have...
  21. Legomister

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

The new space sets is cool i fount this on YouTube marcel video channel.
  22. Mitch Henry

[MOC] Moon Dune Buggy

Very chunky. I dig it. I have to wonder how the poor fella gets down tho...
  23. Jerry McGlade

[MOC] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

I like your version of the UCS ship. Your version of the ship actually has an interior.
  24. wesker

Future Star Wars Sets

I'm a bit over Kashyyyk to be honest. It was pretty well covered last time and I don't think the latest sets have added much new to it. I would love to see Naboo and Geonosis revisited though. There's still quite a lot in both that hasn't been done yet both in terms of sets and minifigures.
  25. Legoniche

I could see a privet drive based off any of the films tbh: philosphers stone: aunt petunia, uncle vernon, harry (baby), Hagrid, dumbledore, mcgonnagoll chamber of secrets: aunt petunia, uncle vernon, Dudley, harry, dobby prisoner of Azkaban: aunt petunia, uncle vernon, harry, Dudley, Marge whilst it could be from some of the latter films I doubt it- I am also planning to build the privet drive from the build your own adventure book- so I’m hoping we get the dursley’s in a CMF series 2 and I’m strongly hoping for a dementor attack set for order of the Phoenix with Dudley, harry and dementor next year
  26. Boogly22238

LEGO Ninjago 2019

While the ice samurai all look great i simply need those fire snakes in my life.
  27. Bregir

[PA Cup - Cat. B - Classe 2 ] Arkham Chaser

Thanks. Never seen it before. A few modern sailboats have a rail that the sheet is fixed to. When you tack, it simply falls (the fix point runs to the other end of the rail, which is mounted starboard to port) to the other side like this little boom will, and I think that might be the modern equivalent. Doubt it would be used much for racing, though, as it can't be trimmed with the same flexibility as normal sheets. :) (At least I can't figure out how that would work)
  1. Load more activity