All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. paulinho-knbl

REVIEW | 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer

You're right. They just showed it on their yt channel.
  3. I don't actually read the books, I just count the votes at the end of the chapters and hope that nothing gets messed up.
  4. Rudivdk

42108 - Mobile Crane

The corvette has the 3x11 10 hole panels in orange, so no redesign needed. But strangely enough, TLG still hasn't made #5 & #6 panels in orange... unless you meant these to be redesigned...
  5. Trekkie99

MAfia - Day 1 - Take a Look

Cause like I have this thing that doesn't really help us, and could actually cause confusion! So like why keep it a secret ya know?
  6. TheGlynreaper

Trolls World Tour 2020 - Rumours & Discussion

I know all these troll sets are appealing and it does look accurate to what it looks like in the trolls holiday special , did LEGO decide to let the best designers do these sets and that's why the upcoming sets in other themes are subpar , I think this set may be around £30-£40
  7. Berthil

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

Go ahead and do that for all models, curious I am.
  8. It does actually. Movie based sets are miles better than the comic ones. For movies we get cool builds that are actually based on something that appears on the big screen, even if the builds sometimes don't look good, at least they have new minifigures (because every movie has new characters and new designs for them. On the other hand, the comic sets are just random oversized vehicles (that were probably recycled from themes like Nexo Knights), most figures are repeats (just look at the new Spider-Man wave) and the sets make no logical sense - they aren't actually comic based, they are random vehicles with comicbook character colours and some minfigures thrown in. @SpiderJazz I meant 2020, that's when we'll get more sets. I'll probably just Bricklink some minifigures instead of buying any of these sets. I'll save the money on Ninjago and Star Wars sets, which are amazing.
  9. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I think the head print is different but the complaints are referring to that he appears twice. In my opinion both his appearances make sense, but it's more so that another landspeeder exists at all this soon after the previous that annoys me. I think they're just equipment holders o decoration or something. It's clearly not a modular set, as it has nothing to connect to in-universe.
  10. Rambo260

LEGO Friends 2020 - Rumours and Discussion

Good job at catching them, they are actually very intriguing. I love this face for Stephanie she looks more competitive now which is shown to be one of her characteristics. The play cube seem fun to me, let’s hope that they get more unique with the other waves. overall the wave seems just fine to me. The hairdresser is my favorite set, I love ninas design and Emma has a cute top. The building looks elegant and I think it would look very good next to the accessory store. Other standouts for me are the baking competition which has a lot of new recolors and pieces. I’m actually happy with David because he seems to have dark eyes which I believe is a new for male minidolls. Although I have to agree that we need more variety in the boys. The hospital seems a bit wacky on the outside and the inside is just ugly. Most of the other sets look fine but pretty regular for the theme.
  11. I know that Darnok has done this in the past and I recently started one, though I haven't done much with it yet...
  12. Why? I mean that should not differ at all :-s those sets just need to be designed better.
  13. I lol'ed so hard. This year?
  14. Rambo260

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

I think I would prefer it that way. Looking at the difference in quality between the frozen 2 and the regular princess sets (at least in my opinion) I think we would get better sets for raya since it’s a new release. Hopefully at least two sets like they did for Moana
  15. I already see us getting a Black Widow Spider Crawler, Falcon Jet and a Winter Soldier mech shaped as his metal arm
  16. Today
  17. Star Wars can make great sets that are great for both adult and children. Jurassic World and Harry Potter can also do that. Even Ninjago can do that. But Marvel gives us this crap? Sets for 5 years old? I know they can do better. Sets based on movies are much better than comic ones. If we want a decent set, Black Widow, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Eternals are our only chances this year.
  18. Me too. There's more garbage in the marvel line his year than in my entire neighbourhood.
  19. The web cuffs are part of the web power blast accessory pack they introduced with the sets earlier this year and are reusing going forward. It’s been in a lot of the Spider-Man sets and I have like three of them already. It’s not new.
  20. What does Lego actually expect from us? They make a wave like this - only a few new figures and oversized weird vehicles that feel nothing like Marvel. There are 9 sets, and there isn't a single playset. Vehicles in Avengers kind of make sense, but why does Spider-Man need vehicles? What's the point of having super powers? This Spider-Man wave doesn't feel any different from the last wave, which was at least something fresh. This isn't fresh. This is terrible.
  21. Well i don’t know even what to say. Waste of plastic maybe? The Mysterio minifig is cool. But that mech he rides in? that Doc Ock has a different faceprint i think. Could be interesting. The bigger mechas remind me of the constraction figures from earlier times. Nah, wallet we good.
  22. I'll probably get the Iron Man Mech just for the figure, the rest of the sets are easy passes for me
  23. Spider-Man Mech doesn't look bad, but the lack of an exclusive minfigure is disappointing. We have so many variations of him to get. Surprisingly, I really like the Truck set. The build looks great. The Doc Ock set is really weird. The build is extremely strange, like a Spider-Mech on top of a Spider-Motor. At least Doc Ock is decent. Mysterio set isn't bad. The bank looks cool, mech looks decent (with exception of grey wheel platform). Helicopter is crampy. At least Mysterio looks amazing. Jet set is good. Mech looks great (I love the spikey look), and the jet is a nice build. Spider-Man Noir is amazing, but Venom is probably just a repeat.
  24. BrickFit26

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Good, because it was fake.
  25. dvogon

[MOC] mid-scale Millennium Falcon (WIP)

Yes, I meant that one. It looks very good, just different. It's a shame that that ship look-out piece isn't bigger. It would be perfect. Another option you might try some day would be to use a brick-built one, which would give the opportunity to add some detail to the front of those escape pods. In any case, the model is excellent!
  26. yeah right lol the previous one was miles better than this trashy wave full of recycles why do people hate on that venom mech so much I just don't understan its a great build that goes perfect as a huge ticked off symbiote venom
  1. Load more activity