All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lego David

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Personally, I think this one is a lot better than the Scooby Doo one... so there's that.
  3. Mechbuilds

Problem: Gear Gets Pulled Out

Well it's a flawed design. You should just redo it.
  4. mgirdwood

gyro errors -

Hi can anyone point me towards a reason why the program run is sometimes skipping over a gyro turn ? this appears to be random as if i run the program multiple times it will sometimes miss. or miss at different turns thanks
  5. Recently while testing for gear skipping in my EV3-powered torque heavy MOC sports car, I found this... The 5L (I believe) axle holding the half-gear I'm pointing at, which is clearly visible from the issue, moves out of the half-gear every time it skips. Indeed the axles with axle connectors connected to this gear have a "sliding axle" issue. I made a light fix by adding another axle connector, but I don't know if it will stop the sliding. Here above is the axle being pushed in... and pushed out to its maximum. Above is the issue: This piece my right finger is pointing at is in where my left points at, and it seems to wiggle enough to be the main cause of the sliding. However, I can't fix it because there is no place to reinforce the small piece. It seems from the pictures above with the axle sliding in and out that it will keep the half gear in place, but I don't know if it would under torque. Here's what happened to the last gear I had in here... completely chewed out by the axle. Have anybody else dealt with this? Some helpful feedback on this issue would be appreciated. Happy building.
  6. SteamSewnEmpire

[MOC] Transperth B series EMU digital design

Imgur is also hassle-free (you don't need an account to upload, unlike Flickr).
  7. Both Jack’s cap/hood piece and Parker’s hair/hat piece have been reused in sets for 2020 (Ninjago and Chinese New Year, respectively), so a recoloured appearance of one of the new pieces in the CMF line is a reasonable possibility.
  8. Nanth'ri! Now there's a terrible place to end up. The system sits at the junction of the Nanth'ri Route and the Trax Tube. And considering it is less than a parsec away from Daalang, we couldn't just leave it in the hands of pirates now could we? I started my work there by building on the information ascertained from the criminal Jol Dixun by Commander Storr's investigation. Dixun had been associated with the Mordageen mercenaries used by the pirates to guard their holdings around their base in Mott City on Nanth'ri Prime. Their leader was one Ramara Till. She was a greasy old character, but just the type I could do business with. I explained to her that the Triumvirate assault on Mott City was a matter of inevitability, and that the pirates would be all but annihilated. But I also suggested that any parties who helped us win the battle would be spared, and might even be allowed to stay planetside; benefiting from the renewed civilisation that we would bring. Well, she saw sense in that, but wasn't about to make a deal without guarantees. I left her with my personal collection of antique firearms to act as deposit for the duration of the invasion (not, I'm afraid to say, the first or last time that I have pawned them). In return she gave her best slave as hostage; a Twilek called Lu'vel. I had no conceit that this would prevent her from betraying us if they saw a better opportunity, but I was confident that it would be enough to convince them that we meant business. Her people were guarding the Mott City spaceport. They agreed to disable all docked ships at the critical hour, and prevent the pirates from accessing the port. This would help us nullify any aerial power they might have, and give our bombers free reign to attack Mott City.
  9. Itaria No Shintaku

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

I was very happy when seeing the pictures on the catalog and still I am now.
  10. BrickFit26

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Market may be saturated but when PR is sold out the second market will be way overpriced.
  11. Classic_Spaceman

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

The choice to make a new character, rather than just using IG-88, was intentional. Quote from Dave Filoni: “So a droid like IG-88, if you know the Expanded Universe and the Star Wars history, there are a lot of stories around him or what might've happened to that particular droid. So out of respect for people that have been with this franchise a long time, it's like, 'well if we do something with this space, would that be contradicting those stories?'. . . So it's better just to say, 'Well, there's other droids,' it's not like it was a unique assassin droid. And then we have a little more free range.” From the first post:
  12. Hello , Bonjour Francois @SCHANG , Thanks for the interest , I have no building instruction or lxf of this , the list with the 13 Motors is on the first page , the Servomotor and the L-Motor for the parking stamp are not nessersary . Some of the parts : about 135 pannels 5 x 11 x1 ; 36 wheels 62,4 x 20 ; 32 turntables 56 t (type II ) ; 8 turntables small ; 8 LA ; more than 200 beam 11 x 1 ; 100+ beam 13 x 1 ; and many other lengths ; about 1000 blue and black Pins ; many PF extensions 20 and 50 cm . Please order the PF things soon , Lego will delite them next year !! Take a look at my Flickr , there are many details : https://www.flickr.com/photos/138850303@N05/albums/72157665958595660/page2
  13. Today
  14. Dominic

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

But HS has been around for a year now...unless people still haven't latched on
  15. ReversibleSedgewick

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I just took another look and while I like to try to be positive, it’s really not great, is it? Most of it is a Hulk hole. And I think he’s got a Space Stone or three anyway, why does he need the ghost of Black Widow to drive him around at all? As sets with ‘rescue’ and ‘helicopter’ in the name go, it’s not a patch on this one. It doesn’t even have a working siren! https://brickset.com/sets/6482-1/Rescue-Helicopter
  16. kelceycoe

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Disappointing. I was hoping the Fair would be decent but am turned away. The lightjouse looks to be a solid build but practically the same one from Scooby Doo. I'll likely buy the tree portal for my forest. Not convinced yet on Ghost Fair.
  17. SteamSewnEmpire

(Moc) Narrow Gauge 4-6-0

With 3d printing, pretty much any gauge is now possible. Plus, I expect my models are more likely to end up on a mantle than a loop at some club.
  18. Hive

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

I'm extremely disappointed with the next wave overall. Only the portal set looks good as a whole, though I may get some lose figures from some of the other sets. The clowns look fun.
  19. Captain Dee

[SR - FB 1 Nov 619] Botanical Garden

Colorful and creative build. I particularly like the raised beds and that arched gateway.
  20. Darth Bjorn

[M10 - Fedalle - TCR] Becoming Stormtroopers again

Great job @Gubi0222! You absolutely squeeze the maximum out of a relatively simple scene, packed with goodies and nice little details... I really like the continuation of the collaboration with the Triumvirate, and really nice use of the Patrol Trooper. Cheers!
  21. Captain Dee

Le Phénix

A little blocky perhaps but "brought to life" with all the descriptions and accompanying scenes.
  22. Lucarex

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Thanks! I thought that about removing the colour wheel app thingie and if your estimate is correct, I’ll have to as I’m a few mm off as it stands.
  23. McHaleBerg

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

you do know the Urus does 0-60 mph in ~3.5 seconds, right?
  24. Maple

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

The Portal set is fantastic. LEGO has been doing really well with designing $20-30 sets to be decent builds and a nice selection of figures. The plane is also very well done. The light house is the Scooby Doo set redone. :) I'm curious to what the next wave / more expensive set will be.
  25. Lego David

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Matoro from Bionicle. In the Bionicle story, he sacrificed himself in order to save Mata Nui and his friends, and to this day, his sacrifice is considered one of the pivotal moments of the Bionicle story line.
  26. Maple

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

LEGO revealed Hidden Side because it's a new theme and they want to drum up the talk about it. Makes complete sense. What I find interesting is it's two weeks before Thanksgiving USA and for the last 15 years LEGO has release 3-5 of the following year's City sets at the end of November. So I guess that's ending as they would have to put the pages on S@H.
  27. @Corydoras That is a very delightful dock. I'm sorry for ruffling your feathers.
  1. Load more activity