All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LDDproductions

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I think you’re leaving out the part where you blamed me for leaking the advent so please let’s not spread the drama here, and keep those lies you made up to yourself,
  3. Arrow

2 12v motor on 1 car

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help.
  4. It's been discussed and not yet ruled out, although the leaked figures suggest it will be in normal scale. Alright, new theory because I have to crack this before it's revealed : the set follows just the scenario of Nedry cutting the power off and the effort to bring it back, which would serve as a "prelude" to 75932. Included are only characters that were inside Visitor Centre while Alan with kids were on the island, so the four we already know about, Ellie Sattler and Muldoon (I'm also hoping for dr Wu, although it's unlikely with this set up). This should allow for a better representation of the building, with sidebuilds being only Nedry's Jeep and the area where he met the spitter. Inside the VC: lobby, control room, cold storage (it's already in the other set, but it needs to be there for Nedry to steal the embryos), bunker, tunnel with the power switches. Theatre, hatchery and gift shop might be ommitted due to lack of space and/or no relation to the scenario, although I hope the building will be large enough for them to fit in. Two dinosaurs, dilophosaurus for Nedry and velociraptor which kills Muldoon and chases Ellie; possibly also a baby raptor if there is the hatchery. Might still be a stretch to have two dinos, but it's not too crazy. I think a similar set would be Silent Mary, it has a pair of zombie sharks (which are about the same size as a raptor) and eight exclusive minifigs, and still it wasn't too pricey, especially for a Disney property (200$ for 2300 pieces). Visitor Centre has a slightly better price to piece ratio, but this version would have six, maybe seven figs.
  5. Pierot Parrot

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

BAWK! Indeed I believe it does. Now I come to think of it, where is my magistrate's license, though? Maybe I left it in my other cloak, which I don't wear quite so often because it is slightly less ~fabulous~ than this one. I should go and check! BAWK!
  6. Balrogofmorgoth

Probably supposed to be the Triwizard set. He’ll most likely go in ascending order as far as price/size
  7. Functional cargo bay with opening panel. The area is big enough to fit Luke's Lego blaster, lightsaber hilt and 4L lightsaber bar, in a fully enclosed space - the contents won't move into other parts of the ship. However, the opening isn't big enough to take them out by hand. you'd have to point the X-Wing nose down and shake them out with the help of gravity. Thus the cargo area is more symbolic than functional. This could be modified with more space and to make it more "playable" friendly, but at the expense of some structural integrity and exterior visual appeal. The two stud attachment in the center line of the ship is the underside starting point of a 1x12 Technic brick (extended on each side to another pair of technic bricks to make the area 4 wide). This 1x12 extends halfway up the length of the front fuselage for a stable, no-sag solid front section. The visible technic brick in the upper middle (and lower right) picture is one of a pair of 1x12s that runs as a framework all the way to the rear of the fuselage, to give that section strength and stability. It also forms the side walls of the cargo compartment. The join point between the rear fuselage technic bricks, and the front fuselage bricks forms the top of the cargo compartment. I actually overbuilt it in anticipation of structural strength issues - you can see the underside of several 1x2 jumper plates that I could have spanned with a 2x4 plate to further fuse the front center line technic 1x12 brick framework, with the rear pair 1x12 technic bricks framework. It ended up being unnecessary, so I used it to further enhance my cargo area/opening.
  8. Darth Talon

Yeah. I dmed him and he said he would show "the training set" next. What the heck is the training set?
  9. ROAR! I'm here... and upset... because I'm terrible at basketball.
  10. TurboTj-DK

Can´t remember but I think I saw he teased(correct spelled?) towards a hagrid huts image next. Think like = Picture with hagrid and the text "next?", in the baground where the expecto set. Might have been on his story this thing. But it was around this time yesterday we saw expecto right?
  11. Darth Talon

Thanks! Yeah.. I think Nino lied
  12. Rambo260

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

I swear if the tail in the amusement park is the same as Ariel’s I’m gonna call lego 😂 i just noticed that Emma’s heartbox uses the light blue tile because it’s one of her colors. If you take a look at Emma’s sets light blue appears sometimes like magenta appears in Olivia’s sets and they use this color for the summer heartbox
  13. Balrogofmorgoth

No one is going to hate you for one mistake, and if so, that just goes to show their maturity level. From now on, we should all make it clear that if a leak, whether information and images, is shared in a private message, it should stay in the private message unless otherwise specified by the person who shared it with you. Take it as a general rule. Now you know. Now we can all move on and discuss what we love, which is Lego Harry Potter. On another note, I’m kinda disappointed in the lack of image leaks that were supposedly on the way.
  14. Black-Brick

Hello!

Hello! My name is Micah and I'm from the USA. I mostly make Saturn V scaled rockets as well as some sci-fi stuff on the side. I've been a long time lurker here (I got really into the andromeda's gates storyline a bit back and still have some M.A.N.T.I.S. and Octan stuff hanging around but never had the time to post it). While technically I made this account almost ten years ago with the intention of doing pirate stuff which is actually how I discovered EB, I totally forgot about it until now. Also Is it possible to change my outdated username? I would like to make it consistent with my Flickr name "MuscoviteSandwich".
  15. Today
  16. Myrtle Monkey

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Oooh why yes! I say that doooes count!
  17. Eoin Wallace

Age of Mitgardia (free-build-challenge)

AoM: tower phase II
  18. Eoin Wallace

AoM tower phase II

Eoin had not anticipated the journey to his castle to be so eventful. One of the more memorable times, was when he had stayed the night at the home of one of his old friends from the army. His friend, Erdan, had taken up residence in an old abandoned tower located just east of Falkidalr. One day during his stay at the tower, Eoin was just waking up when he heard a great commotion going on outside! After he went outside he saw a group of orcs coming to assault the tower! Apparently the orcs didn't want him getting to his castle that was situated in the mountains close to the orc marshes...
  19. Peppermint_M

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

Got a lot of flowers, many many flowers. No idea what I will use them for, but I have the option now Also, sand green telescopes, but I have an idea for those as structural detail, so there was a reason for a handful to go in the cup.
  20. Darth Talon

Yeah I know. I just hope everyone on eurobricks doesn't hate me now. Some people said some pretty crappy things about me before I shared my side of the story and btw @TurboTj-DK you were the first person to get onto me on here. Maybe in the future hear someone else's side of the story first...
  21. 250 euro for 3100 ~ 3200 pieces (which is already way too good for a licensed set)
  22. brickbuilder711

2019 LEGO Trains - 70424

Maybe a train with loop and Main Street USA station? Likely to be in VC since Robin W. (may he RIP) did a version in sand red years prior?
  23. Balrogofmorgoth

I cracked up when I read that
  24. Some store calendars said so, would be weird if they're wrong
  25. Guyon2002

I believe so, busted! It'll probably be the same piece but without the ''memory'' printing
  26. And WeDo 2.0 motors and sensors. It supports the whole LPF2 range currently.
  1. Load more activity