All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is it me or does TLG include teen legs (the medium ones) only in Harry Potter sets and Disney's Chip and Dale? What do you think? Will medium legs become more commonplace or will they remain with Harry Potter and a couple other very specific minifigs?
  3. Professor Thaum

[OL-FB] 36-gun frigate "le Hussard"

Two beautiful ships. I especially like the stern of the hussard. And that rigging ! The pics from above show a real attention to the shape of the ship. Great one !
  4. Karalora

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

Wow! This is a stunningly beautiful design! The holly piece is something I think we could all use lots of in our holiday models, and I love the use of the horn as the snuffer "hat." (How many people here realize that the Ghost of Christmas Past, as described in the text of the story, is a personified candle? Shifting image, head on fire, "killed" at the end of the sequence by having a conical metal hat jammed down on it?)
  5. neonic

[MOC] Skull ISland

Very creative cool skull. Great rock with all those plants and great house. Also really like that crane.
  6. Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Skull ISland

Somewhere in the Caribean, where no one dare wanders, surrounded by treachous reefs, there was a giant skull laying just above the water surface. No one knows where it cames from, or who carved it... or if someone actually carved it... The place was reputed to be doomed and haunted, and just seeing its shape over the horizon was believed to bring bad fortune. So ships made great detours to completely avoid this part of the see. But one dared to come to the Skull Island, he dared to step on the white surface and look into the skull's eyes... And what he saw was gold... This was the legend of the Skull Island. The once feared giant skull is now a prolific gold mine, and someone became the richest pirate the world ever known... So this is a Moc I made in summer 2018 for Brick66 pirate collab. Didn't have the time to take good pictures of it before today. It was really refreshing to build it, even if I struggled to get the right parts as rocks and woods aren't what I'm used to build. Skull Island by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr Skull Island by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr Skull Island by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr Skull Island by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr Skull Island by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr Skull Island by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
  7. Finally... the original
  8. That's a very informative review, thanks for the link. I'm very impressed by the Ferrari. There's another review on the same site for the Jaguar set, which I was mainly interested in because I thought the larger car in that kit had a second row of seats. Turns out it's another two-seater, so I can scratch it off my list. But the Ferrari stays!
  9. icm

The Best and Worst of 2019

Exactly. That's why I didn't say it right out, because it's an exciting rumor but there's no substance to it yet.
  10. Today
  11. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Just bringing it on here... ...thanks for the heads-up! Brickonaute - Ferrari F8 Tributo (LEGO Speed Champions 76895) Review
  12. I didn't see anything like this online anywhere so here goes: are there any mirrored/reversed pitch versions of standard Lego propellers out there or do I have to make my own? I've been building motorized boats recently to test propulsion methods, and the best small scale prop I've tested so far is the small 3-bladed prop (6041) placed on both sides of a technic cylinder (41531). I've been using the 40x20x7 hull since it's the only one I currently have that floats. https://imgur.com/a/JEUlSLY The problem with this setup and single-prop designs is that since they spin the same direction they turn the boat quite significantly. When launching from a standstill the force on the aft end is almost 45* from straight. This brings me to the question in the title: is there any third party source that makes Lego propellers but with mirrored pitch so I can make a counter-rotating design, or will I have to do some cutting and gluing on my own? Google is beyond useless with specifics as we know Thanks!
  13. Ronald123

[APP] BrickController2

Hi István, I really like your app but I can't get it to work. I hope you can help. My iphone 6 can connect to my new ipega 9156 controller but the app Brickcontroller2 can not find it. The ipega 9156 is also for iOS. I have given Brickcontroller2 access to Locations but nothing seems to work. It's weird my iphone has no problem connecting to the ipega 9156 and Brickcontroller2 can find my Buwizz. (Buwizz turned off while trying to connect to ipega 9156.) Do you think I can solve this or buy a different controller? Which controller works for sure with my iphone 6 and Buwizz?? Thanks in advance! Ronald
  14. 1963maniac

Stud.io for dummies!

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/build/studiohelp.page https://rebrickable.com/help/guide-to-stud-io/ https://brickset.com/article/24920/building-with-stud-io There are also videos. Just Google it.
  15. rh1985moc

Blitz

Hope you all like
  16. Aurore

[MOC] Mitgardia Advent Calendar

@Alfadas Thank you very much!
  17. Digger of Bricks

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Yeah, I have to agree, as the skirt piece never seems to work on figures that lack an oversized, specialized head like Minnie and Daisy.
  18. I think I actually like Wonder Woman more this way, without the skirt piece
  19. Maple

Creator Expert 10270 Modular

Don't you dare make that excuse. LEGO makes BILLIONS of Euros a year, they can afford to keep prices the same as the quality of the bricks go down and pay the few workers they have left a decent wage. Let's not forget that 1-3 years ago sales went down slightly and LEGO 'only' made like 1.5 billion Euros and LEGO fired 3,000 people. The price increases are so LEGO corporate can make insane amounts of money, they do not care about the well being of the common employees. I'm thrilled it's a two in one, it's exactly what the modular line needed to shake things up after two very 'ehh' sets. If you want one big modular then buy the garage. I actually hope the next 2-3 years have split buildings so the modular street can have a different feel.
  20. Error404

Technic Pub

Thanks And yeah, my grandma likes to have someone else living in the house as she otherwise would be alone. This morning I also assembled my new gaming chair
  21. Yooha

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

I have a safe bet for 2 other figures!
  22. gotoAndLego

I particularly like the AFOLs who rage against price increases which are also driven by Lego giving their employees raises (you'd think adults would be aware of this need).
  23. Digger of Bricks

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

To me, I think of Robot Chicken's Nerd...
  24. LEGO Train 12 Volts

Goliath 2.0

Thank you Benn!
  25. TheItalianBrick

Liebherr LTM 1400-7.1

In the past 2 months I've been working on a mobile crane. I initially started with the Liebherr 1350-6.1 but then decided to add another axle and go for the 1400-7.1 For reference I'm attaching an image of the Felbermayr livery I'm going for. I think blue is a nice alternative to the usual "yellow" technics mocs/cranes! image share Some of the features: integrated pneumatic suspensions (currently this crane can run both on pneumatics or normal shock absorbers) 7 solid axles of which 6 are steered and 5 are driven studded design (although the axles themselves are built in studless technique) as many details as possible (I haven't completed this MOC yet so at this stage there is room for adding more) decals/stickers where needed 2 or 3 Sbricks (1 in the carrier and 1or 2 in the upper structure) 2 L motor for driving 1 L motor for steering 1 M motor to extend the outriggers 1 M motor with autovalve to lower/raise the outriggers pneumatics. At the moment only the carrier has been completed digitally, upper structure to follow The chassis itself it's a 5 studs tall/thick and should provide enough rigidity. As you can see the outriggers take quite a lot of space, both driving and steering shafts had to go either below or above them! upload pictures Here a view of all the axles: currently showing pneumatic pumps but given how much they cost I've decided to use standard shock absorbers More renders. hosting images online image sharing sites free Hope you've enjoyed this. Will start building it soon hoping everything goes smooth! Then will develop the upper structure and share more images. Cheers, TheItalianBrick!
  26. Batmite's Batman glasses are adorable! It makes him look like a nerdy member of the Sons of Batman (the reformed Mutant gang members from the Dark Knight Returns comic).
  27. Gongoro73

Agree the majority, I like it very much. Also agree with all those who say that looks like a MOC, although this statement isn't a negative thing anymore, as MOCers have become professional in the past years, their creations are impressive, being so hard for LEGO to come up with something original that we haven't seen before (and with the additional burden of piece count, retail price etc that MOCers don't have). Anyway, one question I haven't seen yet: what about the car contest? When it will be available? Any news on the winner? It will be a limited purchase, or free gift.. anyone has any details? Thanks in advance ;)
  1. Load more activity