All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Except for Star Wars, Creator Modulars, F*R*I*E*N*D*S, Technic and Simpsons. Then there are themes for a more teen audiences such as Speed Champions, Hidden Side and Stranger Things. Friends seems to also target a teenage girl audience along with the little girls.
  3. I think the differential will come as a separate part (with internal gears) without any gear pre-assembled. Looking at the right part of the differential housing, you can clearly see that its side has the same shape as the transmission clutch ring. Smart move by TLG I would say as we can now use the differential housing with any of the available clutch gears, 16z and 20z. I hope that the red gear will turn out to be a 28z clutch gear
  4. Ugh, I’m not a fan of that Iron Man Mech...I hate it when they use minifigure heads as the heads of mechs and the shoulders seem really wide and awkward to me. I hope the Thanos one is better. I like the bike and truck sets well enough, the AIM side builds are pretty cool and I’m actually really liking the unique armored look of the truck.
  5. Oh wow, all the sets are so bad. The bike is once again super oversized, the truck looks like it's trying something new with the front but failing miserably and the Iron Mech... well, all I can think of is this. The very few saving graces of the wave are the minifigures, the AIM drone and the AIM wing suit. They're the only decent things. Seriously.
  6. I don't care about the mech, I need to see the Spider-Man sets.
  7. Yeah me too. I also need to see that Thanos mech
  8. Why did all the sets leak in HD set pictures, but Marvel ones leaked in a blurred confidential mark quality? I hope they will leak soon in real quality I'll hold my thoughts until we get to see the real pictures, but these look kinda good, I like the mech.
  9. This looks great indeed, even in terms of a 6+ building style which I prefer. And do I really spot a 6 to 5 windscreen part? Never expected them to do that. That would mean a completely new era of minifig scale sports car building. Hopefully this part will be available unprinted, too. However, that's great news for all minifig scale car moccers.
  10. Wait a sec, where did you get that from??
  11. Maple

Once again if we are all adults here than none of the themes are really for us. My favorite theme currently is probably Friends which is meant for seven year old girls. Thankfully it's not like we will have to wait long for more Police sets, there is never a shortage of them.
  12. @LupoNegro Please have a look on the history pages. There you will find a part list for v1.3 and a comparison of part lists: https://bricksafe.com/pages/jb70/42083-pimp-up-my-bugatti/history/v1.3
  13. Yeah that’s really bad that those pictures dropped with the confidential logo
  14. Roebuck

LEGO Ideas Discussion

Nice find! Then I guess the chance of getting the pirate bay this year is really slim Anyway it is better they take the time to make a best possible set instead of rushing to get it released in the year of the 30 year anniversary
  15. Iron Man mech has leaked... honestly it’s better than I thought but that’s not saying much Truck and motorcycle also leaked. Love the packaging art! Truck also looks pretty good imo
  16. lifeinplastic

Cluedo in France

Are there any French people here who have played Cluedo? I am trying to find the definitve names of the Cluedo characters but there seems to be some variation. Please could you message me privately as I don't want these to be listed online as part of a game I am playing with friends? Many thanks
  17. Disney hasn't dropped, yet.
  18. lifeinplastic

Photoshopping Pics

Thanks for your suggestions all - much appreciated!!
  19. Aine

[Moc] The last Kingdom of Falcons

I'll let her know! ;-)
  20. pooda

No problem! Yeah....though I think Lego actually did this on purpose this year. This was basically a "Get it through your head" act by showing us once and for all that City is not for us. TLG: "Now piss off and stop asking us to do other things other than police! Make your own buildings if you have an issue with what we make!".
  21. The Cobra

Thanks! Post fixed.
  22. vectormatic

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

That Ferrari is excellent, and totally sells me on the 8-wide concept, for as far as i wasnt sold already, im kinda sad that this year doesnt have an amazing lineup of cars so far though, but there is always the 4th single halfway through the year.
  23. Renny The Spaceman

LEGO Ninjago 2020

I like being able to get the new Movie cole face in a cheap set
  24. pooda

2018 was Mountain Police. Sky Police was 2019.
  1. Load more activity