All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. SteamSewnEmpire

Lego GmbH DB Kof II - 8 wide

Love it.
  3. DarrellBricker

Lego Custom Minifigures Series

Nicely done! Lots of cool ideas and concepts! I enjoyed these very much! Keep up the good work!
  4. Noobmaster69

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Thanks everyone for your advice on were to find images but I still can’t find pics of cap.
  5. Today
  6. I would appreciate your vote on my Lego ideas MOC especially if you like the castle theme, dwarfs and Lord of the Rings Legos! You can vote for it here on the Lego Ideas website. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/eef9bd2f-282c-4613-b70e-c64b7072093f My children are my inspiration for this Lego build. The dwarfs are some of our favorite castle minifigures and there are not many sets featuring them. This build is intended to feature the dwarven race and their unique home set robustly within the natural elements.
  7. Lind Whisperer

H20: 1: The Mystery of the Maze

The man paused in thought. "I was never outside much, but...yes, they did, now that you mention it! Now that I think about it. Horses, cats..all became very skittish, though I never really connected them." "Quite. AH, minor healing - I was a town leader, so a lot of indoor negotiation. You've never heard of Moppets? Why, everyone has-you must be from far north! Grow 'em in vats, great labor! Like people, but you don't have to pay 'em! Too many gain sentience, though - and it's not right to enslave a thinking being! Why, it's so hard here - that if Grandad who's dead can be raised to do some work, why wouldn't you? That's what they said. I never was for it - but I was only half the leadership. My alchemist friend and the town were for it, so I couldn't do much but offer up prayers of apology to every god I could think of." The man shook his head vigorously. "No one knows it! But they say there's a rhythm behind it all! As a cartographer I'd pay very well for a map of it! And even better to the person who can figure out the rules of the labyrinth - the mystery of the maze."
  8. ArrowBricks

Future Star Wars Sets

@Mandalorianknight I chose the Republic Shuttle as a viable way to get Maul and a Yellow Clone Pilot Phase II aswell as being the second Republic set of the wave. I already have the Proton Cannon, Tri-Droid and MTT so I felt that was more than enough and same goes for the Endor Bunker (obvs would expect it to be released following summer). In terms of TPM I think there’s some key stuff missing... Naboo Royal Starship, Boss Nass, Gian Speeder, Brown Vulture Droid and a Trade Federation Landing Craft. Needed re-releases are the Republic Cruiser and a Mos Espa Podrace. Padme in her Theed design is a must for me. Kitster, Ric Olie, Rune Haako, and Sabe are all characters warranting a release imo. Can also freshen up some of the Naboo forces with a Naboo Engineer and a Naboo Palace Guard which both have yet to be released.
  9. goatman461

[V8 - Malagarr - CFS] Desolate Habitat

Thanks @BEAVeR Always great to get a unique perspective from you. Eager to see which faction you join, or create...
  10. CastleBeachFire

[MOC] 2020 International Workstar Rescue Utility

Thanks Lo! Would love to see your rigs again!
  11. sammy_zammy

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Perhaps you could have a crack at making your own? You can get some small LEDs on wire fairly cheaply that are probably suitable.
  12. Robert8

Ideas for a CMF Spooky Calendar

Yes. On the 28th A doll.................................
  13. jonwil

Lego themes that we would like to happen

I have put over a hundred hours of playtime into the Fallout universe games and I can tell you there is no way in hell its remotely suitable for a LEGO product. Way too violent (its got a shoulder mounted catapult that launches miniature nuclear bombs, that alone makes it way out of scope for what LEGO would consider appropriate) not to mention all the blood, guts and gore that fill the game. The ESRB gives Fallout 4 an M rating for "blood and gore, intense violence, strong language, use of drugs" (none of which sound appropriate for LEGO)
  14. Yesterday
  15. mostlytechnic

REVIEW: 21324 LEGO 123 Sesame Street

I haven't watched Sesame Street since I was a little kid in the early 80s, but this is still an absolute day 1 buy for me. I love the overall look. I'll probably mod it to not be a corner layout so it's easier to see both buildings on a shelf. I'll also mod to put Oscar to the right of the front door where he belongs I wish Cookie was fuzzy (I'm from the era when Elmo wasn't the star so I don't really mind him being smooth) but I know that would have meant another mold in a set that already got a bunch of them. I understand this isn't really a set for the current watchers of Sesame Street (it's not Duplo after all...) so I'm assuming the 18+ rating is just to make it clear this is intended for adult collectors. I think that's at odds though with the set being scaled down and only $120. I think MOST adults who want this as a collectable would have been happier with a $200 set with a couple more figs and more pieces... but there are SO many really expensive sets these days that I'm happy it's smaller and cheaper.
  16. Duq

That's a very nice Köf! I've added it to my gallery on Flickr where it's in good company ;-) https://www.flickr.com/photos/duq/galleries/72157635816592496/
  17. Nerd-with-a-Pencil

Ideas for a CMF Spooky Calendar

I've been trying all day to remember what these things were called; thanks! This design is incredible! And I'm a very big fan of the evil toy from the other day. I wonder if there are any more 'toy' figures coming up?
  18. JintaiZ

I think you've done a great job for your first MOC! Though the front part looks a bit out of place.
  19. JintaiZ

[MOC] Minifig Scale Clone Wars J-1 Proton Cannon

Excellent build!
  20. Fantastic build! Liked.
  21. Edwin Korstanje

Superyacht explorer ship in scale 1:40

Thanks for your great reply
  22. You can't make that sort of distinction, since you're an author. To my knowledge, those cabins did not have safes in them. It seems a safe can be put inside cabins as a special request by the passenger and this one wasn't removed since the cabin was empty this voyage. As far as I understand, we didn't move Ezra to the exercise room and he's been lying in the lounge unconscious since we moved him there last night from storage handcuffed to a piece of furniture. The chapter ended before we had a general consensus.
  23. Lionbear8

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I would love to see some sort of set released, however the sales were poor for the wave when it was released. I disagree, the ultimate cut fills in the gaps. Seeing this set alot on social media platforms. Let's hope they continue with 89 collection! 89 Bust/Cowl 89 Art 89 D2C Batcave and Wayne Manor micro scale
  24. dtomsen

Rechargeable battery alternatives

I want as many niceties as possible but turn it on, set a speed and let it run by itself for a couple of hours is non-negotiable for events
  25. brownie5968

Here is my first ever MOC lego train, a DB kof II in the colours of the loco once owned by Lego GmbH themselves. This is also my first post here on Eurobricks, so hello everyone!! Lego GmbH Kof II - 9 by JoelBrown5968, on Flickr It is unpowered, and is 8 studs wide. There is a somewhat detailed interior, and you can fit half a minifig inside it. Im planning to build a powered boxcar to go behind it, similar to the ones it shunted around the distribution centre in Hohenwestedt. There is no room inside to fit PF components at all, a 9V motor may work but the wheelbase is currently larger than that of a 9v motor. The stickers are custom made, and a fair few "illegal" techniques are used, one being how the upper centre light is mounted to the nose. Lego GmbH Kof II - 8 by JoelBrown5968, on Flickr I have instructions available for sale on rebrickable (linked below) if anyone is interested, and theres more photos availabe on my Flickr page and my instagram, @browniesbricks. Instructions: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-54831/Joelbrown5968/lego-group-db-köf-ii/#details Any feedback or ideas/improvements are totally welcome. Finally, should i go 7 or 8 wide for the boxcar?
  26. Pdaitabird

Uaai 839 Heavy duty wagon

Wow...the MOC alone would be impressive. The fact that it can negotiate standard curves is even more so!
  1. Load more activity