All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Captain Mutant

The Future of Lego Space. (opinions, ideas, discussion)

Yep. It was Jimmy. He was working on an anti-gravity propulsion system. And he was sooo close. 😢
  3. BeyrouthLego

Chinese New Year’s sets -2019

Looks like these sets will be out worldwide in the next few months. Lego equality Wins!!!
  4. Johnny1360

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Just what I needed, another reason not to buy the 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck. Wait that has always been my reason.
  5. Digger of Bricks

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Exactly, especially when you consider that the hoped-for essentials needed for this set already seems like it's pushing it.
  6. Digger of Bricks

Custom CMF Drafts by Me

Sweet!
  7. nico71

Nico71's Creations

Yes it is also possible but I have not proposed this because for a big model like that with this tires, it is obvious that it has to be motorized for a function like that. The tilting cab or outrigger can be manual but the tilting for the fork need to be powered for me :)
  8. Digger of Bricks

The Future of Lego Space. (opinions, ideas, discussion)

BTW, looks like that "Robo-naut" has an all-new helmet speaking of such! Here's a better look at that head if you're wondering (courtesy of The Brothers Brick):
  9. The Brick King

Custom CMF Drafts by Me

Oh, I see. Well, again, I'll definitely consider doing something like that.
  10. Well, my box (EU) only had 1 Edna. Which was weird
  11. Calvinw

Fairground Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Damn if this holds up, I'm going to be let down. I was really looking forward to a new set this year.
  12. Balrogofmorgoth

I think people would go to stores and burn the sets on the shelves if it doesn’t come with Joyce. And yeah that set not coming with Lockwood was kind of ridiculous
  13. Or Joyce... they left out the owner of his own mansion, Lockwood, in the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom set
  14. Jerry McGlade

[MOC] Rogue One: Jedha Skyline

Nice
  15. lightningtiger

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

You know it's amazing those shops in the Donut shop set remind me of the designs that scored 10000 supporters back on Lego Ideas a long, long time ago. I'm sold on the fire truck, fairground people pack and of course the Donut shop opening set......apart from that I'll be saving my money the space stuff holds no interest for me at all.
  16. Superkoala

Sandvik Toro 60

To be honest I got a bit lost with the official denomination between Tamrock and Sandvik, I also had this issue with the Supra/TH680 (which is currelnty having a big upgrade, I should post it here soon). Oh and what a chance: the MT 85 is my actually the truck I started to work on last week-end :)
  17. It's still a case of putting two and two together and getting 17. I also think the issue of regional exclusives such as the bust is far more important than a small campaign for 501st BPs that Lego have already responded to by ruling them out. Either way it's not something that should end up in a 2019 rumour thread. That's how silly things start.
  18. Today
  19. fosamax

Nico71's Creations

Yes, it seems obvious when you point it out. Unless going manually only (like in bruder toys which make me think of that model) and having tilting controlled by a knob at the end of the boom (not reallistic but it could be children friendly). Anyway, I was not begging for a model E since I didn't even build the model A currently. Thanks.
  20. TeriXeri

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

Good view on the alternate builds and mechanisms on the back of the boxes. Helicopter indeed has a button on the back to spin both rotors. Overall doesn't look like there's like a really small and bad alternate build in any of those sets. Hovercraft might be my least favorite alternate build but hard to judge from the pictures. Townhouse Bank is an interesting idea for a Creator set but certainly doesn't use all parts either, I still think the set has a great base to build custom builds from as well in terms of bricks, plates and tiles. Overall, City and Creator 3-in-1 seem to move closer in style/scale in terms of buildings.
  21. Digger of Bricks

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

It's originally from Hero Factory "minifigures" introduced back in 2014: Brickset - Part Design 15339
  22. Balrogofmorgoth

I would definitely not want Max at the expense of Nancy, Jonathan, or Steve
  23. I think it is more a case of "LEGO is listening more to what customers want" thing, still I wouldn't hold out to much hope.
  24. Ross Fisher

[PA CUP - Cat B - Class 2] Orion

Sorry, I did mean to imply the equivalency. Thanks for picking it up. Maybe not in the cabin, but below the waterline or on deck? I reckon you've got space for sacks or goods. Possibly nets of fish?
  25. K_W

[MOC] T-88 X Wing Fighter Mk.II

This is what happens when Star Wars and Tron have a baby. Really like the clean lines of your build. Nice job!
  26. TeriXeri

Future Pirates Speculation

Just like 2018, sprinkles of Pirates make it into themes here and there 2018 mostly Creator 3-in-1 and 60-year anniversary sets. For 2019 it's been Xtra and Friends so far. Friends also had some pirate parts (hat & "pistol") in 41359: Heart Box Friendship Pack released earlier this year.
  27. m60califa

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Just one example:
  1. Load more activity