All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Brickandkall

Imperial Star Destroyer Intimidator MOC-77525

Fantastic work @SirCharles1977. Very keen to add this to my future projects but want to check what I have in the way of parts first. I know the Rebrickable list is not comprehensive but I'll use it as a guide for now. Your Youtube video noted the greens can be sourced in any colour, someone else asked about the blues. There's quite a few other unusual colours which I'm assuming aren't colour critical either??? I'm assuming the only colour critical pieces are the Light Blue-Grey, Light Grey, Dark Blue-Grey and Dark Grey, is that a reasonable assumption.
  3. Lego Lad

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I'm shocked that Yule Ball Hermione still hasn't leaked yet.
  4. Foxes Productionz

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Only this January - so it's likely that the official set was already under production.
  5. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

My hope has been that it’s no later than May 1st. I guess we’ll see
  6. Typically, rumors for the following year (2020) usually start popping-up around August. Exactly!
  7. Well... when it happens, I keep those for exchanges, but I never find anyone to trade with!
  8. Digger of Bricks

Yeaaah, neither can I. Well. now you know Lego didn't reject your project due to appropriate content issues as they purported. Speaking of LEGO Ideas though, I see your info confirms the Treehouse for August at $279.99!!!
  9. Digger of Bricks

Ideas 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Apparently @StoneWarsDE has confirmed the upcoming Treehouse for August at $279.99: StoneWars.de - LEGO 75810 Stranger Things: Joyce Byers Home Confirmed by Toy Retailer
  10. That's going to be real menacing to have two different kinds of scums among the fabulastic villagers... Not to mention the neutral... which I hope he/she will align with us, townies. This will definitely be a four way corner fight. So, fight, fight! Oh, this is Day 1.... Pernilla, aren't you the cutest among us...
  11. Blondie-Wan

Erm... whoa. I’d like to think this is real, and goodness knows they’ve surprised me before with The Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Gremlins, etc., but Stranger Things?! That’s beyond “surprising” and into “shocking”. I can’t believe they’d do that one. And yet, here we are talking about it, with links to outside sources saying it’s happening and even offering set info. Is this for real? When did you submit yours?
  12. Trango

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Would love to see the B-model being the old Defender, but I doubt it. Diff locks would be fantastic but I don't think it's ever been done on an official set, same for selectable 2WD / 4WD / Hi / Lo. Opportunities are endless here, but realistically I'll likely be your typical fake engine, suspension and 4 wheel drivetrain. Unless they go all Claas Xerion on this set and surprise us with some really creative mechanisms. No need for RC when there is so much opportunity to show off intrinsic workings of real world mechanics.
  13. yorkc1215

Hello everyone

Hello. I'm York from Taiwan who is currently living in Thailand (confusing?). I was originally a fantasy/castle/medieval fan, then I became a space fan when I started to accumulate a lot of old space minifigures and parts from second hand LEGO lots. I mainly create MOCs rather than collecting set.
  14. Soupperson1

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

The chef’s face is actually Alicia’s. I find it bizzare for the first time ever I believe they’re bringing back minidoll prints that aren’t on the production line. Mia’s baker outfit in particular is a really weird inclusion. Do you think this could point at a Friends legacy wave similar to the SW and Ninjago legacy sets from this year? I also thought the bike was new but it’s just new to Friends, it appeared in a creator set this year. I’m just glad we’re getting yellow clothes in general. All previous yellow clothes were flame yellowish orange or light yellow. I’m not sure why we have to see Vicky again and again, but her thick eyebrows and grey eyes (albeit a lot darker :P) match me better than any minidoll so I’m happy to get that face again. You’re not going to like the Octopus Carousel if you find these builds creepy xD I do wonder why this set in particular had such a big budget for recolours. :P
  15. Sneakguest

Updating Your Minifigs

Somebody have any suggestion on which legs to use with the Resistance officers with the dark tan torso?
  16. Today
  17. Foxes Productionz

Aww... Thanks! When it was rejected LEGO said it was due to the nature of the license, and that because of this they could not except the submission- which is fair enough, I honestly would have been shocked if it had gotten through. But it’s definitely possible they’ve been working on the official set at the time and wanted to avoid any controversies.
  18. BrickbyBrickTechnic

[MOC] Combine Harvester- 42055 C model [INSTRUCTIONS]

Hey everyone, sorry for the bump. I just wanted to tell you all that instructions are ready! Check them out here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-24287/BrickbyBrickTechnic/combine-harvester-42055-c-model/#comments
  19. Fraunces

[P.A. Cup - Cat. B] Glittering Wind

Lovely ship. The colours are good, sails-positions are rare but look good. Just the main mast I do not like so much
  20. Fraunces

[PA CUP - Cat B - Class 2] Orion

Love the small boat. Again great work with the sails and the colourscheme is also nice. Looks very realistic, especially the surfing board (Y)
  21. Yeah. Porg with a Santa hat It keeps getting lazier. I’m kinda wishing they included a Dec 25th minifig and made it roast Porg.
  22. Yeah, that really sucks, that was one of the main reasons why a lot of people doubted the set was actually real when the first rumours started to surface. I really don't know if they declined your project because they were already working on it or if the people at ideas just have different opinions on how appropriate the theme is (it's probably the most borderline license to date) What an amazing project this is though, I hope the real set looks just as good as your rejected submission does, it's truly beautiful
  23. geez good thing I looked lol. thanks for the heads up, purchased!! happy camper!
  24. Is there going to be a seasonal minifig in this years calender? Like a santa minifig?
  25. Reaper

Future Star Wars Sets

Cough cough geonosis arena... I think that's probably one of the most wanted prequel sets now, and an updated gunship to go with it. I don't think there were any naboo sets made except for the Obi wan vs Maul, and a Theed palace seems highly unlikely. And I'm not interested in gungans either.
  26. Reaper

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Honestly I don't know much about Rebel friend, only just learnt of it recently and that its an old internet meme. I honestly don't think TLG will make one and I'm not really interested in one either. For minifigs in general I just don't collect sequel characters, and would hope the see more legends minifigs, most notably captain fordo.
  27. I just hope we get a couple of polybags, books and maybe a surprise wave, or at least some rumours for next year lol, whens thats supposed to happen? you never know!
  1. Load more activity