All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Hear, hear!
  3. Ultron

Potential LEGO Scooby-Doo comeback in 2020?

I just want the dang Hex Girls and some classic villains
  4. Ultron

While this is my personal opinion, it is really nice to see that Harry Potter has returned as the king of all licensed themes. We get locations, creatures, vehicles..all of it. And this little $20 set is a great example of why this theme is so great. The designers care about the theme. I feel Superheroes and Star Wars has really lost that these past years, imo. Those have just turned to "how can we do the least amount of effort and turn the biggest profit," but this theme feels different. Like they just really want to make good sets for the fans. Now I'm sure Harry Potter is in a slightly different situation because Superheroes and SW are somewhat limited with secrecy surrounding the movies, but some of the stuff they've been putting out regardless is nothing to have pride about. To the boy who lived!
  5. Balrogofmorgoth

We’ll probably have to wait until tomorrow for the next one
  6. Otherworld

It does look like Luke's to me. Straighter and longer in the back. I hope he leaks them all between today and tomorrow :P
  7. Yesterday
  8. Caldwell Crocodile

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Um... Rawr!?
  9. Reaper

[MOC] TIE Interceptor - FREE INSTRUCTION

Very nice model! The cockpit looks great!
  10. This is an amazing model! I really like the smoothness of it!
  11. notarealperson

why would he torture us like this
  12. Reaper

Hey

Welcome to Eurobricks!
  13. My thought would be because of tempreture related issues. Some heat would've gotten to the model and made the bricks loose. If they don't hold on properly maybe swap those pieces out for newer ones?
  14. Balrogofmorgoth

He said he has all of them and will leak them slowly
  15. Black Numenorean

i hope that french price will be 19,99 euros and not 29,99 lol.
  16. HalfBloodPrince

Man, the expecto patronum set is fantastic value.
  17. Bennett Bulldog

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Oh really? Seems rather unlikely to me! So typical of you hippos to usurp my authority over the food!
  18. Accio Lego

This is such a gorgeous set - I was already pretty sure these would be disappearing off the shelves quickly, but now that we know there are two dementors and there builds are so nice looking it’s pretty clear that this set is a day 1 purchase, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lego had the same problem of being chronically sold out on thier website like they were last year. Well our first look at Aragog last year did come from an instruction manual. Getting a glimpse of the other sets would be great.
  19. in relation to the ‘scene specific’ nature of some figures. It’s quite simple in my opinion. Ray and Hammond are from the visitor centre, Nedry goes with a tour car, and Ian goes in either visitor centre of a potential jeep vehicle. i imagine that Alan/Kids will be muddy, and probably meant to go with Rexy. I hope this set does come with an accurate rexy. The 2018 &2019 Rexys have really great print work, they just have awful colour schemes. If they nail that aspect they can make a perfect one. i think the set will be a facade of the visitor centre, and on the inside feature a Trex skeleton, similar to the ideas set submission, and a small kitchen and computer room etc. It won’t be a full enclosed thing, but dollhouse style like Lockwood manor, but with a tad more substance. As well as that I can see us getting a jeep and explorer. One for Nedry, and the other for Ellie/Ian/Muldoon. The Dino will be an exclusive version of rexy, and then variants of Alan and the kids on the side. Maybe a raptor or two thrown in for good measure? Two would be good, as with the original JP set you can collect all 3 raptors.
  20. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

i third the motion. I would spend at least $20 on the figure without batting an eye, and i'd buy whatever i could to cross a GWP threshold for it.
  21. Whovastron

That set looks fantastic! Sirius’ hair doesn’t look like Lukes to me. Love the size of the build and the fact that we get 2 dementors!
  22. H-Hadyn h-here. Sorry hi ham slow. The door was stuck. And Bennett, you h-are not h-allowed near food h-after those terrible h-eggs h-you cooked. H-you h-are h-a chieftain, the boss h-of the villiage.
  23. ProvenceTristram

[MOC] Iron

Lol, I love the crew. Does the ship have any kind of interior?
  24. notarealperson

the set looks likes its taken from the back of construction manual so we might get a bunch more from the same sheet
  25. Henry Bricklider

Expecto Patronum looks great. The trees are some of the best LEGO has produced themselves and the amount of minifigures included is impressive. I very impressed by this set and much like others, this is a day one purchase for me.
  26. notarealperson

nino leaks says it 20 american dollars and i think he is right
  27. BacktoBricks

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

It's not looking likely, but for those of us in the UK we will also get a free poster and if we make it into the store a Naboo Starfighter polybag. 😲
  1. Load more activity