All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Klaus-Dieter

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Well, that woul be an excellent choice, Roebuck! Maybe the new deer mould even appears in 60203 Ski Ressort - but since the set will be smaller and less exclusive than the WV set, I doubt it.
  3. Let me introduce you one of my coolest alternative models - Shark Mk II. Why do I call it Mk II? It is the second generation of moving sharks that I've built so far. The first one was built out of set 9394 (red jet) 6 years ago and was red. New shark is built out of set 42066 (blue-black jet) so it is BIGGER, better and finally blue. :-) It features two motorized functions: moving tail and opening maw to eat moving fish. You can turn them on separately or together with help of two red levers on stand. It contains about 900 parts. I built it in the middle of last year but I haven't made video for it until today. http://youtu.be/ja_p7Nbcswo Any comments are welcomed.
  4. Which is honestly how it should be, this first film shouldn't get plenty of playsets if you ask me. It should be a big building like the Visitors Center that you can display. I can't help to compare it to the upside down, that's exactly how I like my Lego sets. Packed with detail, references, easter eggs, a nice display- and play piece and a figure stand with a sticker of the logo. That's my definition of an ideal display model
  5. Klaus-Dieter

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Thanks for the info, @dimaks13! So being no mountain in this set, there for sure won't be a ski lift included. That's a pity. But I bet that there'll be a lot of other nice stuff included. A ski hotel oder a winter sports shop would be great. And an Aprés-Ski-party or a small mountain hut would be quite nice, too. I could well imagine TLG throwing in some rescue stuff, too - maybe a very small rescue copter with hinge and / or a small rescue HQ. Well, I fear we have to be patient for one more month to see the first pictures appearing.
  6. This is very likely gonna be a one and done set, like Ghostbusters HQ. Lego aren’t looking to milk the original film, Universal are focusing merch from the new movies, you can’t even get the ‘legacy’ toys in the uk. The set last year was a tester, but this will likely be the only set we’ll see from the first movie. Maybe we’ll get something from 2&3 at some point, but yeah, they’re gonna make this a collectors set that casual Lego fans can still buy if they like the franchise, like the upside down, ghostbuster hq etc.
  7. Exetrius

LEGO Ideas Discussion

Yay for Thunderbirds!
  8. dimaks13

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Lunar Lander wasn't officially revealed yet, while HP was and even has pre-order on S@H in Europe.
  9. In addition to @Jim's suggestions, I'd check these out as well: Mindstorms Exploration Mars 8446 Crane Truck (you gotta have a grapple claw somewhere) Discovery Channel Rover Can't wait to check out some amazing builds!
  10. I've said it before and I'll say it again. LEGO is probably not going to use some of the franchises' best/most iconic scenes in a D2C set, doesn't make any sense from a business perspective. I'd say Nedry with his explorer is guaranteed, otherwise they wouldn't have used his raincoat outfit for the figure. The rest is up for speculation but I still think (and hope) the Visitor Center is the most likely. But I guess we'll see soon, I could very well be wrong
  11. dhc6twinotter

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

I light element with programable light patterns would be pretty sweet, especially if more than one pair of lights can be connected to it.
  12. Jim

[REVIEW] 76048 Iron Skull Sub Attack

Great quality pics! And a great review in general. Thanks for posting this!
  13. AlmightyArjen

Quadruple crossing automated by Arduino

Yeah but I wanted to try something without sensors, that was the challenge...
  14. An "Attack on Hoth" style set would be a dream.. Brachiosaurus with Sattler, Hammond, and Grant. Nedry with Dilophosaurus and explorer. Gate breakout with T-rex, goat, explorer, Malcolm and the kids. Then maybe the front gate. This is extreme wishful thinking but I think a day 1 buy for so many
  15. Accio Lego

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

The new Creator Expert Moon Lander is coming out June 1st and it’s not on the US website either so... I think the only thing to gather is that the website’s unorganized.
  16. Today
  17. Thanks man! They take that they have a lot of. The metall is precious and one of the lands biggest sorce of income. But to protect what they got in the mines and the city they have to send some also . I was a bit worried that it would be to much with the Pearl Gold parts, but in the end I'm pleased with the result. Thanks man! I see what you mean about the backdrop. It's a bit gray with all the gray in the build. I will think about that next time. I'm not used to build with so much gray Maybe I made it easy when I used 45 degree angles in the transition. But I tried other angles in the start and thought that this would have more wall without extend the footprint to much. I tought about the tower as well. But in order for the Ballista to move around I had to lower the walls I had built at first.
  18. Ankoku

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

I would make your own thread, like Blakbird did. Then link that thread in a single post here.
  19. Dragunov2

What did you buy today?

5 storage boxes for bricks
  20. Dragunov2

How do you Manage Your LEGO Addiction?

I just follow certain themes, not all of them. I follow Star Wars UCS, Lego Creator Expert (all of them)
  21. Thedarkmaster2

LEGO Ninjago 2019

I would be surprised if it's that big considering the size of the ice fortress. Plus being a wyvern, not a true, quadrupedal dragon like the earth dragon could just appear bigger because it's more spread out and lanky. I did not know that. That sounds depressing
  22. Yeah, but much easier than replicate a Volvo FH in a proper way
  23. This is definitely going to be a fun contest and with lots of talented members in this forum, we are going to see some very interesting models.
  24. Yeah, the red's more of an outline, not filled like in superior but it still works pretty well.
  25. Accio Lego

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

It’s been speculated on yes, but none of the pictures we have show thier faces.
  26. Trying to recreate that odd shapes is hard. I remember my struggles when I was making PR 764:
  27. Dzoni90

A New Settlement

Thank you both!
  1. Load more activity