All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BenderBrau

LEGO Ideas Discussion

Cool, it may have a better chance now that the new animated movie is coming out this fall and the submitter shrunk the project to acceptable size (first, not approved version had over 7k pieces, way over the limit). Hopefully the upcoming Hidden Side theme won't tamper with this chance.
  3. Maaboo35

Lego Technic Snowgroomer

I actually think disguising the battery box as a loose bit of equipment (maybe a tool box or the like) works really well. Very innovative.
  4. pagicence

[MOC] morbidly obese crawler crane

This one is the best out of all three. Keep this one, and disassemble the other two. Those fat tracks are bonkers.
  5. suffocation

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Damn, now I've got a crazy cookie craving Edit: found cookies, MOCing with greasy, crumby fingers.
  6. Digger of Bricks

Next "Adventurers" Theme Ideas

Oh, I see now, so you're suggesting an "Adventurers" theme inspired after 20,000 Leagues would chronologically act as a prequel to the original Adventurers theme! Personally, I wasn't figuring such a theme could follow the novel that closely, as I had in mind more of a premise that was a bit looser by primarily adopting just its general concepts, making it more of a generalized, period-set fantastical Aquazone/Adventurers theme. But hey, a more faithful approach could be kinda cool!
  7. Lego Lad

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Really? If this is true it doesn't surprise me aha Lego usually adds in play features somehow, reminds me of the shooting spider web from the Aragog set.
  8. Ngoc Nguyen

Remember the time when 2500+ part count is 2H flagship size and not 1H medium flagship size? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  9. Is there photos to share? It was an excellent event, so big thanks to everyone who organised the trip.
  10. I won't buy anything on May the fourth this year either, until they rewind to normal minifigure polybags, I won't. I have made that a principle. BTW have any minifigure polybag been introduced so far this year? No right? I sense disturbance....
  11. Peppermint_M

Ah, I was looking at it being set in a similar era to the novel, so Doctor Lightning would be younger than he was in the original Adventure sets.
  12. I´ve never been the biggest fan of oversized motorcycles in Lego sets (i´m looking at you, various Ninjago sets and especially 2019 Captain America Cycle!) so i decided to shake things up a bit and reimagine the weird bike/snowmobile thingy from the recent Ninjago set 70667 into some sort of hotrodded Ice Trike. I tried using most of the parts that are characteristic to the original build and/or get stickers. What do you think of this remoddeling? Better or worse than the original?
  13. Peppermint_M

Is Creator's Three-In-One Line Underappreciated by AFOLs?

I love the vehicle 3in1 sets. They provide lots of great parts to build my own designs and a showcase for building techniques. Also, the three build concept is something I greatly appreciate. As someone is not neurotypical, I suffer from bouts of anxiety that my LEGO can help with. Building a set calms the symptoms or stops them altogether. A mid size 3in1 can either be stretched over three "attacks" or douse a severe attack. Not only building a set from the instructions, but also the action of taking it apart and setting the parts out help so much. Once I have worked on all three, I can start my own alternate builds or reassemble my favourite. I really think that creator as a theme keys into the "mindfulness" movement and should certainly be explored as a helpful treatment for anxiety disorders. Of course, a set from a theme also can help, but the One-and-done nature makes them less effective.
  14. Digger of Bricks

I think it'd be cool if the next "Adventurers" theme included Johnny Thunder not as the main character, but rather in a senior, mentor-type role as a secondary character, hence pushing up the playtheme into the 1940's-1950's ten to twenty years after the presumed time setting of the original theme set during the 1920's-1930's.
  15. dimaks13

Trees have a "spell caster function".
  16. THELEGOBATMAN

I'm waiting SO HARD to see First Task set, then I don't really care. I want to see the rest, but I'm not interested in buying them. Hagrid's Hut sounds nice tho.
  17. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Ideas Discussion

The Brick Fan - LEGO Ideas Addams Family Mansion Modular Achieves 10,000 Supporters
  18. Today
  19. Cwetqo

So it will most likely ocupy same slot as Mack and other 1HY "medium flagships"
  20. Lego Lad

lol I'm just dying to see pictures of the other sets, hopefully another set leaks in a few hours, really hoping to see the dragon task set next.
  21. Jockos

This is where the fun begins... Then, for the low price it won't have C+, I think..
  22. Jack06

Lego Technic Snowgroomer

So, I finish it :https://youtu.be/v8bLOLGuDow
  23. jus1973

[MOC] Motorized Free Fall Tower

This is excellent. I love your pirate ship too. how does the gearbox slow the car down as it reaches the bottom.
  24. True, a chance for the additional set is slim, if there's a possibility in getting either.. I'm leaning towards the Minifigure bricktober pack.
  25. dimaks13

Land Rover has 2573 pieces.
  26. Roebuck

Could be, but is it not to "round" to be s stud shooter Would not surprise me either, but it makes more sense in the Quidditch set, unless they shoot the stag out instead of a stud
  27. Henry Bricklider

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

That's funny. I forget that a lot of older fans didn't grow up with LEGO Star Wars II. When I hear Rebel Friend I know immediately what it is. As much as I like and want a Rebel Friend minifigure I really don't know if LEGO would do it. I could see them making a Rebel Friend figure for one of their own Star Wars mini series like the "Freemaker Adventures" but with Disney in control of Star Wars and doing what they want, the possibility of Rebel Friend seems rather unlikely as a polybag promo. Of course I'd love to eat my words and get one, though.
  1. Load more activity