All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lok24

Powered Up - A tear down...

Hi, Updatet what ? Windows or Boost? Windows is on 1803, for Boost you can't tell. I assume 1.8.x, but shown is still 1.7.1 Have a look at the other users on the Microsoft site.
  3. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

They might put more in the calendar, but honestly, I don’t think there will be more than one exclusive minifig in the advent calendar. That’s how it always worked with Star Wars. This could be different, but I’m not getting my hopes up. It’ll still be awesome! But I’m not expecting more than one or two new figures. I think there’s a higher chance of getting more Yule Ball figures in the next CMF series than the advent calendar. But that’s just my opinion, we’ll have to wait and see
  4. Jetro

Have you updated to the latest version? Stability has improved over time...
  5. Jody Meyer

[MOC] TIE Interceptor

Sexy are your instructions going to be free?
  6. Aanchir

LEGO Ninjago 2019

My perception of the Land Bounty is a lot more favorable as well, though I suspect that's partly because I'm thinking of it less as a weaker successor to the more traditional ship/airship versions of the Destiny's Bounty and more as a far superior take on the "rolling HQ" concept LEGO previously attempted with the Ninja DB X (Destiny's Bounty Express). Rather than a somewhat boring and weird-looking truck, this design feels both a lot more detailed/playable than the DB X (working steering, yo!) and a lot truer to the Ninjago theme's wacky and playfully anachronistic tone. And in general, I feel pretty good about the fact that this set is such a different take on the ninja mobile HQ concept than the movie's Destiny's Bounty. As much as I've loved seeing the Bounty get more and more impressive with each redesign, I can't say I'd want to get stuck in a pattern where we get a new version of the Destiny's Bounty's "flying ship" concept like clockwork every two years. This seems like a great way to create a set that performs a similar function in the story and feels similarly iconic, yet isn't rendering itself or past Destiny's Bounty sets redundant. A lot of stuff I've seen has said June, but I don't know if that's for all countries. It will probably depend on when other themes are scheduled for release, since in general LEGO likes to spread their release dates out (it'd surely be taxing on their production, distribution, sales, and marketing departments if they had to launch the summer waves for all their themes at the same time). I suspect that LEGO chose to create just four Spinjitzu Slam sets since this is the second wave of spinner sets this year, similar to how they had fewer Dragon Master sets than Spinjitzu Master sets. If every wave had six new spinner sets I could definitely see how it might oversaturate the market. That said, it's totally possible we might see them get their own Spinjitzu Slam style minifigures and spinners in a future set, particularly now that it's seemingly becoming more common and less expensive for LEGO to include spinners in the regular playsets. Compare with how Lloyd and Nya got Airjitzu style minifigures and fliers/spinners in the Airjitzu Battle Grounds set, a full year after the rest of the Airjitzu sets came out.
  7. Retro Brick Reviews

Well, I think it's possible that they might include more Yule figures in the Advent Calendar, so there's a chance they might actually use the torso for Neville. Just a thought.
  8. _TLG_

[MOC] Hybrid Truck

Hello, It is my own Hybrid Truck creation, which is called hybrid because it combines standard LEGO elements with a DUPLO car base. It is built from my kids' sets, and I tried to combine these elements just for fun, but I was very satisfied with the result. It is a studless, conventional cab tractor with a car trailer for Speed Champions size cars, but other type of trailers could be used too. It can be combined with my other MOC "Hypercar concept 1". If you like this truck, please share and support the it on LEGO IDEAS: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ae7ae4f3-18b3-48bc-a169-d3b3be8c6094 Many thanks! Hybrid Truck 01 by László Torma, on Flickr Hybrid Truck 06 by László Torma, on Flickr Hybrid Truck 07 by László Torma, on Flickr Hybrid Truck 03 by László Torma, on Flickr Hybrid Truck 04 by László Torma, on Flickr
  9. That does help. Thank you again. You’re a star! ⭐
  10. Guyon2002

He doesn't
  11. 1963maniac

[GBC] Need some help please

Just a thought, change the balance so that it only takes one ball to trip the mechanism. KISS= Keep It Simple Sweetie.
  12. Balrogofmorgoth

Can anyone tell if Cedric has leg printing? I doubt it since none of the others do and the torso print doesn’t look like it could accommodate the Snape legs. Also, side thought, Cedric’s torso could potentially be used for a custom Yule Ball Neville Sorry for the double post, I thought it would merge
  13. Ankoku

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

It was only connected on one side? That would bug me too. For me, with the Akiyuki modules, I build them as the instructions say and if they work like in the videos, then I am happy to leave it at that. If they don't, that is when I start trying to work out where the differences are and fix them. The Ball Factory was my first ever GBC anything and I went in believing it to be correct. It was only watching it in operation that made me start looking into things. Obviously, I do make some changes. Catch & Release got a lot of mods as I didn't like the issues I could see with it, even in his videos. I am not entirely puritan! :P My main issue with Cup-to-Cup Type 1 at the moment, is the gear assembly beneath. It is just floating there, not well secured, which means if there is any resistance, it moves around and can act like a spring once the resistance is surpassed. I have been hand cranking it and there is resistance is the cup-to-cup part, so I will loosen everything up there before making any changes.
  14. 1963maniac

[HELP] Rigid Pneumatic Tubing

But, the Lego rigid tubing is 3mm not 4mm. https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catString=528&itemBrand=1000 There are many examples of this "hose" being used with pneumatic flexible tubing (hose).
  15. TheGlynreaper

LEGO Ninjago 2019

wooah I really really love that mech and I may pick more than one of those fox sets , ill also be getting the snake and ice fortress sets
  16. You never know, we've gotten one before, albeit for might micros, and we've gotten minifig hulks as well. I wouldn't think we'd see one in an actual set, but a promo like bricktober makes sense to me. I can't tell if you're saying that you have information or want to know if there is information, but the rest of us at least have no information or rumors on a spider man noir
  17. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I mean, There's a printed tile or 2, it really needed an exclusive minifigure like mustache trooper from the original trilogy game or a 20th anniversary dak ralter or something. The avengers promo had iron man (and a much more interesting build in my opinion), why couldn't we get a figure? Supposedly, the star wars team has a larger budget.
  18. chezzymann

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Source? Noooooooooo
  19. Lok24

I never use this "config screen", and everything else here works fine. With my ASUS Dongle. Movehub, SmartHub, Sbrick. The only thing that doesn't work is my Boost App with Win 10.
  20. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and comments. It was very enjoyable to know that you find this review useful and to know that this new series appeal to most of you. Thanks AmperZand for your kind words. Nope, it does not get into the way and I hope this new image could help.
  21. Balrogofmorgoth

I wasn’t sure the Snape hairpiece would really work but after seeing it I think it works pretty well for Yule Ball Ron. I’m glad they added Cedric to the Clocktower set, that’s a really nice addition! It certainly makes sense to have all four champions in the set. More minifigures are always welcome!
  22. efferman

Effe's MOC Corner

I love a clean look and white is a good base vor stickers. A dark blue gripen will look good on the cab
  23. Playwell Bricks

[MOC] Haunted House Ride

@neonic Thanks so much for the words of encouragement :D
  24. veezer

Ah I see. "User error", halt and catch fire :-)
  25. Today
  26. Lok24

In the windows control panel I only see the adapter, no hubs or connections at all, and there is no "right click". With left click it gives "remove device", but this of course removes the BT-Dongle.
  27. The series is also out early in Germany. I have purchased a few already but was in a hurry so couldn't get all of them yet.
  1. Load more activity