All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LEGO Train 12 Volts

Goliath 2.0

Very smooth!
  3. CSW652

Goliath 2.0

Very impressive crane, but I have to ask... How does it go around curves?
  4. koalayummies

Creator Expert 10270 Modular

Yeah agreed. Yet even though there is a clear size range in the official modulars those early ones still bring out the esteemed-captain-professor-emeritus-patron-doctor-of-honors-sir-noble-modular-experts going into everyone's MOC thread and telling people that they need to make theirs bigger and add x-amount of bricks to every floor.
  5. Yeah - that whole shoo-bang is also on the Lepin website. Just don't touch it. Best Thorsten
  6. Oh, count me in, not sure yet if I can stay the whole event... Any hints on programme?
  7. Mitch Henry

[MOC] Kongu, Toa Typhoon

Thank you! I wouldn't call the original set lackluster per se. It has a bit more going on than the traditional Inika-build sets of the time and has a distinct look to it. Though all of the Toa Mahri pale in comparison to Hahli's massive wings and wicked claws imo Thanks! I didn't know it had been featured anywhere so I'll definitely have to check it out. Glad you like it! I'm really happy that you all mentioned the gears. I struggled to fill in that big gap for a while. When I realized that gears are a staple part of the early sets designs I immediately tried them. They're probably my favorite part of the whole MOC tbh
  8. @zweifuss I'm eager to get the actual 3D model or instructions for the Garma Mecha Man from the movie so I can reconstruct it. It's a big effort, but hopefully one day, I'll have something to work with and, I can start working on it. If I can't obtain any production material related to this mech, the only thing I can do is to build it from scratch from the information I have. The only thing I can do now is to just hope. If anyone has anything I can use the build the Garma Mecha Man at it appears in the film, please let me know. Thank you.
  9. Kristel

This is gorgeous! Love the townhouse colours and the detailing on the stairs and the dormers. The Amsterdam facade on the bookstore is just gorgeous. I think the townhouse could use another floor, but otherwise I really can't fault this one. I haven't bought the last two modulars, but I'm now looking forward to getting this one!
  10. @Ludo I'll for sure do the same! Power everywhere (where track is that is, but here is track everywhere) as I do the pickup thing from the track, which is 15 V DC - 15 V simply because nobody else is doing it - it sounds cool to claim that). All the best! Thorsten.
  11. Roebuck

They even included information on the chameleon in the designer video, keep the animal mould info coming Lego
  12. Thirdwigg

General Part Discussion

Just bought 2. I get more excited about new parts then new sets, so it gives me a little flexibility on cost. Also, I'm sick of waiting for Bricks and Pieces just so I check them out. I'll know soon if it was worth it. Still less than getting all those Batmobile bricks. I'll buy more when the price comes done. Maybe bricklink + TLG might not be all bad. Maybe....
  13. Bad quality set pictures, no address, the international prefix seems to be located at Hong Kong, but especially: "SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES PRICES FOR OUR PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICE (OR ANY PART OR CONTENT THEREOF) WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, PRICE CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICE." "SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE) ...WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED."
  14. I believe this is not good at all. The pricing is absolutely weird - $50 for a Pf battery box worth $10 and $50 for the Apollo 11 set ... makes no sense. Plus: https://fakeinet.com/en/macyson-com-multi-product-online-fake-shop/ this website declares it as scam. Didn't look any further as really everything is odd here. Would not touch it. Best Thorsten
  15. legomaniacj

If anything, I would want to make the crawlspace the size of a full basement, but that would mean extending the staircase up front and inside as well to match it. Then, add a cement floor down there with a drain or grate plate so it looks like a slab. Maybe a few barrels of biscuits or cookies from the DO to show that is happening all over town and not right under the detective's nose.
  16. Haha, sounds like you moking it, but you have a point, but for me it was the Falcon, before they really started to exadurate the Falcon sets
  17. Kalhiki

[MOC] Kongu, Toa Typhoon

First saw this guy on... BrickVault's Youtube channel? I think that's who it was. They feature MoCs each week. And good lord, the beef on this guy. The shaping and the textures look so cohesive and work really well. Also dig the gears in the chest. Always loved the look of mechanical details underneath armor.
  18. kieran

Who Remembers Pharaoh's Quest?

There was a whole area in Lego land uk as well
  19. Thirdwigg

Steph77's Moc corner

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing this project develop. A lack of ideas generates Unimogs for me. Helicopters are more interesting. Keep it up.
  20. jus1973

I agree that it’s a bit smaller than previous ones and next to some of the early modulars they’ll probably look a bit out of proportion. I’ve only got the last 6 or 7 so it’ll probably be fine I hope. Otherwise I’ll have to find a way of making them a little taller at least.
  21. This website is selling Modular sets for around $60, including old and new ones along with other Lego sets. Just find it hard to believe this would be legit, but can't find any reviews about them. Seems way to good to be true. www.macyson.com/lego-set
  22. Masked Mini

Lego Tesla Cybertruck moc

I dig it! I want one of these pretty badly … I guess I'll try to build a lego one while I wait on production models. Oh! hey... first post! Welcome to Eurobricks!! Way to make an entrance!
  23. kieran

Home Alone. McCallister's House (MOC)

Great news, will be a great set if it gets made
  24. Maple

The scale of the modular series has been all over the place. The first ones were massively huge. Since then they have gotten smaller so it's all good. Plus this is probably the scale the series will use going forward.
  25. Thierry-GearsManiac

General Part Discussion

... and it grinds even more and blocks slightly when the axles are held on both sides (i.e. non-cantilevered mounting), after a quick try. (note : sorry for interleaving this answer with the latest sub-discussion ; a good idea would be to transform this discussion into a sub-forum with one discussion per part/assembly)
  26. Feng-huang0296

I dunno, it looks like it scales wrong next to the PR. Still, gorgeous design. I still don’t have AS or DD, so I’ll prioritise those, but I definitely want this one somewhere down the line.
  1. Load more activity