All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sirius91

The Witcher medallion

The Witcher collaboration is coming! Get ready for the first week of December!
  3. No Marvel leaks a day after all the sets leaked is rather... frustrating. Let's hope we don't have to wait long
  4. @Mrlikesninjagomoviethings I noticed that too when I built the Piranha Mech. I know a small fix to correct the feet, but it may not be perfect:
  5. If they could replicate the distribution of those colours in bricks like on that model, yes. But they can't, so mainly white is better. Doesn't matter, will buy. I'm a bit disappointed by the Dagger. The shape of the wings is ok, but the colours are way off. The red is too bright, the black should be brown. The cockpit and struts are a huge let-down, looks more like a 4+. I will still buy it, because i collect different TIEs and i don't think we'll ever get another Dagger in the future. But i hope for a more accurate MOC, the design deserves it.
  6. soccerkid6

AoM Archery Phase 1: Surviving the Winter

Very fun backstory for the friends rabbits I like how you rotated the landscape off the base, and your snowy tree design is great
  7. soccerkid6

Barrunda Manor

Great use of the irregular base technique to make a sprawling landscape around the manor Excellent crop fields, and I love your little details with things like the signpost, chicken statue, scarecrow, and mice in the fields. Lovely detailing throughout the manor itself, with the wand use and cheese slope arches pairing up nicely for some elegant windows
  8. Correct, the stand does not need the landing gear to work.
  9. They did update the head print for 2020.
  10. BrickFit26

Trolls World Tour 2020 - Rumours & Discussion

Love the colors. The fact set looks cool. I'm confused though, are we also getting Trolls World Tour CMFs with all of these sets?
  11. PenPlays

LEGO Ninjago 2020

Keep in mind that D2Cs don't leak with full launch waves. If a Ninjago City set is gonna happen, we won't know until closer to its launch, whether it is leaked during the production/distribution process or officially announced.
  12. koalayummies

[MOC] Ambulance and Fire Truck

The fire department has invested in a pair of new emergency response vehicles. The new firefighting apparatus is a quintuple combination ladder and engine. Capable of aerial device, pump, tank, hose lines and ground ladders. The ambulance is a Type 1 configuration on a truck chassis similar to the engine with advanced life support capabilities. Once inside the ambulance the crew can begin valuable life saving medical aid.
  13. Bartybum

COPPA and Technic Youtube creators

Yeah I was thinking about this the other day. Where’s the incentive to run an un-monetised kids’ channel?? I’m kinda looking forward to that aspect at least.
  14. mindstorms6M

Technic 2018 Set Discussion

submit to lego ideas that yellow Rally car
  15. Feng-huang0296

Fabric? You’re right, huh. That’s an interesting choice. I think the cupcakes are going to be part of a new accessories pack, like the Ninjago weapons pack or Friends accessories. I’m noticing that in a lot of the sets there are new musical note parts in the same colour, as well as between one and three cupcake parts also in that colour. I think we’re getting a Trolls accessories pack. I suspect the connected hair is exactly why they didn’t do Satin and Chenille. It would have had to be fixed, which would have made them hard to play with. And King Peppy has different proportions, he would have required yet another set of moulds and he’s a pretty minor character. (Though so is King Trollex of the Techno Trolls by the looks of the trailers, and they did him . . I guess they wanted him because he’s a much more unique design than the others. He’s my favourite character and favourite type of music though so I won’t complain.) I guess they had to draw the budget line somewhere, even if there is quite a lot of new moulds in this line. Lemme do a quick count. I count eighteen visible new moulds, and that’s counting the music/cupcakes accessory packs as one and not including the fabric pieces. Is that a record? That has to be a record. EDIT: Wait, Branch’s sunglasses and Poppy’s ukulele are new right? Twenty.
  16. Personally, I think light bluish gray would look much better than white on the new X-wing, as it was used for the resistance X-wing from 2016. A similar color combination was also used on the Quadjumper, which is in my opinion one of the best looking SW sets. Other toys also show that Poe’s new X-wing is more gray than white: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0727/8355/products/1-72-poe-s-x-wing-fighter-the-rise-of-skywalker-ver-00_1200x1200.jpg?v=1570379639
  17. KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

Back in the Black (Part 19): http://spacethecomic.com/comic/back-in-the-black-part-19/
  18. Gomek

[MOC] MINI Razor Crest (The Mandalorian)

oh, I see it now.
  19. mindstorms6M

[REVIEW] 42050 - Drag Racer

I have two of this i boughtt the two of them for 70 us aprox OS i got the 4 tires i was hoping i can build a truck outof this two you guys think its possible i mean like a truck or like a 4x4 will be nice!!
  20. Today
  21. Thanks so much to each of you with your helpful comments! @Rudivdk Great idea! I'll try this out and see what happens. @Didumos69 In the picture above, you can see this piece next to the gear to the right of the black bracket. It's a fairly weak connection and I'd thought I'd replace it with something else. A connection with one of these: I also forgot to mention that this is only connected by the axles with the tan gears. I guess that could also be the problem.
  22. LEGO Train 12 Volts

GBC Train Module: Bucket Wheel Loader. (Done)

I could never build anything like that ... but I am always fascinated by the complexity of GBC mechanisms! Great work!
  23. sunhuntin

Loving the sets, and can't wait for clearer pics. So many awesome new pieces and prints, and I love the use of fabric, just hope it is hard wearing. I see several shots with cupcakes on top of the hair... pin attachment? I can see buying several of the tree set and expanding it for homes for the rest of the characters. Really looking forward to building these, but hoping it will be a single wave. I would have liked to see Poppy's dad and Satin and Chenille, but the latter two would be tricky due to their hair being connected.
  24. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] The Old School Caravan Trip

Wow even better than an official set! Superb masterpiece!
  25. thire5

[MOC] Terminator T-800 bust (INSTRUCTIONS)

Ok, so someone already made this model in chrome silver
  26. Woof, that leaked "AvengersTruck Takedown" truck is one ugly thing. Looks like a box on wheels. And yeah, tha´ts basically what a truck is, but look at the set and you know what i mean. I don´t expect something in Speed champions quality but a decently modelled vehicle would be nice. Oh and i expect the Thanos mech being the exactly same as the Nexo Knights-ish Iron Man mech...just in, well...purple.
  27. leafan

Hello world

Welcome to Eurobricks, @gvb2003! Glad to see you here.
  1. Load more activity