All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why not? Think about it: You get a Control+, XL-motor and an L-motor. With the control+, you will be able to do some app-programming. This set is rumored to cost 129USD. In the past, the tracked PF racer cost 80USD, but PF isn’t even close to how advanced Control+ line is. That same kit didn’t even give us any new parts. Not only this, but add to the fact that IF we get a differential part and a new clutch gear, the price will be justified.
  3. Of the sets, for now, I'm only interested in Ben's hut...as expected. We will see if the new movie changes anything but I have enough xwings and tie fighters and land speeders etc. These designs aren't different enough that they would add much value to the display imho. I'll probably pick up the busts if they look good.
  4. illian420

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

Found it thank you. You can see a better look on promobricks. I think Aurora's dress looks awesome and the owl. Probably my fave dress of hers. I sooo hope they'll do a set with the owl again, her in the blue dress or in her peasant dress with Philip. It seems funny they'd make this owl Just for this tiny set. There's not even a horse to pull it. Disappointing carriage. I would have rather had Aurora as the storybook set in hopes that we'd get Prince Philip and her in 2 different outfits. Ariel's is super cute, but after getting her recent sets, I don't have incentive to get this one. Belle's is nice too. I will probably get this since I started collecting after the old, and kinda ugly, belle castle came out. I'm still hoping for a large new castle for her. Mulan's is super cute. I wish it weren't the mini doll for her since she doesn't have a ton of sets like the others. So glad Shang is included and both versions of Mulan. I might get this one too. Cinderella's celebration is disappointing. The purple castle walls is all that interests me. Would be interesting to add to the build and swap castle. Still have to wait to see the Frozen one. I would've rather had them all in storybooks. Moana would've been more interesting too. Love pua. I wonder if we'll have another wave and whether they'll be in this style.
  5. McLaren97

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

The Ferrari looks awesome and is definitely the best car of the wave yet. The interior of it also looks very neat, especially when compared to the older SC cars with random colours place everywhere.
  6. Maaboo35

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

I am surprised to see the pullback thing spreading into regular sets. It's starting to resemble Racers around here...
  7. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] Service Station

The diagonal layout is incredible! Great service station even if I would have preferred Shell colors
  8. It's super neat. Steve
  9. ctx1769

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

3 pullback models!! TLG getting a bit lazy
  10. LEGO Train 12 Volts

Hi All!

I signed up 10 years ago but I don't remember particular difficulties. Was the site under maintenance?
  11. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Ayyyy! I commented on that one!
  12. dlmorgan999

Collection of Medieval Tutorials

I'm relatively new to LEGO (been doing it for a bit over a year) and was starting to think about doing a MOC that needs some castle like elements. I have zero experience with castles, so I did some searching on Eurobricks and found this thread. As many others have said, it's fantastic and so helpful. Thanks for posting all these tutorials! Also, I've wanted for a while to come up with a good photo backdrop, but most of the MOCs I've done so far are pretty large (64 - 128 studs wide) so a typical light box won't really work. Your idea of using the Ikea blind really appeals to me. It's durable and large, and I happen to live near an Ikea.
  13. Bricked1980

LEGO Ideas Discussion

Ah yes, you're right. At least the projects are all still there. For a moment I was worried mine had all been deleted. Only problem is it means nobody can currently vote for any projects because as soon as you try to log in to cast your vote it stops the page from being viewable.
  14. No way - not even by 42099's extortionate standards is 42109's price justified.
  15. How will that work since the packaging only shows one XL- and one L-motor? I think the red gear is a new clutch gear and that explains why the kit costs so much. This kit will give us: Control+ Hub XL-motor L-motor New differential part New clutch gear Setting aside the control+ electronics, by releasing 2 brand new parts , the price is justified. Regarding the gearbox, I think the different speeds are achieved by software programming. I believe the speed is pre-defined in the Control+ program. By selecting the different gear levels using an app button, you limit the current running to the motor.
  16. TheGlynreaper

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

I do admit I really like the polly pocket and might max style book play sets I will definitely pick up the beauty and the beast set I have always hated the little mermaid because ariel was a spoilt brat who nearly got her family and kingdom destroyed and again mulan is not a real princess
  17. You might be right, three speeds would be possible to achieve with a planetary gear system like in a bicycle hub gear. If so, my guess is that the internal gears of the planetary hubs from 1H2019 are used in this gearbox as well. The question then is by which mechanism this gearbox is actuated and whether this is a manual function or an RC one?
  18. ShaydDeGrai

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

All this chatter about post offices. police stations, book store and coffee shops got me thinking. Why not something fresh that looks like a real purpose-built building on a large scale. Maybe an Aquarium with a multi-story central tank. a gift shop at street level and a rainforest greenhouse on the roof. It might make a nice change of pace. PS: The city I live in has three post offices, three UPS stores, a FedEx store and a DHL drop-off center. There's always a line at the post office window and the daily post mostly consists of bills and unwanted catalogs.
  19. Maple

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

In my home state of Massachusetts there is an island / town called Nantucket. There are three completely different post offices there. One is big modern Cape Cod looking thing no one likes. The other two are exactly what a LEGO modular would look like. The downtown one is up a huge flight of stairs and goes into something you would see on Miracle on 34th Street. It be perfect for the center of a modular. Seems the other one closed which is a shame because it dated back to probably 1830 and looked it. Would be about 15x20 studs if it was made in LEGO. I asked once why there were three post offices on a town of a year round population of 8,000 (Now 11,000), no mail carriers you need to go to the offices to get a P.O. box. Now I'm going to be disappointed if there isn't a post office.
  20. Hello I am lego collector, also I sell and buy lego many times, some time ago I get this figure here in Norway, this is no MOC and have arround 1 metre, this statue was display in shop many years ago. I was try to find some information about it in internet, but I didnt see nothing about this tipe statue. You dont have any information in internet... Also you dont see similar items, modern or old in ebay or similar sites. My opinion is this figure is of an incredible rarity and have priceless value, but this is my opinion. I'm not sure what era this is. Just I want to share it and also if maybe somebody can give more information about it. what do you think about it. If you this is rare, expensive, legal.... Thanks everybody
  21. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Could've had sky police.
  22. danth

Review: 70841 Benny's Space Squad

Now we just an unbesmirched blue Space torso!
  23. NathanR

LEGO Ideas Discussion

I just got an error message "403 Sorry, Eve and the Turtle won’t let you view this page." With pictures of Eve and the little robot mech from the old Ideas ExoSuit.
  24. StudWorks

Problem: Gear Gets Pulled Out

@Gray Gear This setup is for a DNR shifter. My MOC had a problem when under enough torque that axles get pulled out of axle inserts, and one of the axles pulled out of a gear that caused the car to not move. A day after making this post, I placed some 3L beams between four red axle inserts, and the half-gear's axle now slides a lot less then it used to.
  25. Today
  1. Load more activity