All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. XG BC

[MOC] EMD FL9 6-wide

does it go around normal lego curves? XG BC
  3. Maaboo35

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

I'm wondering if there will be a supplemental set like 8293 for installing these components in certain models.
  4. Kaanere

That battery box seems to have two switches. Wonder if future sets will make use of both.
  5. makoy

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

I went to my local shop today and checked BAM. I bought the "bearded woman" too and it does have long eye-lashes. In one of my stash of BAM items, I also got a Pharoah head with black eyebrow (the original is dark blue) Also, I want to confirm that there is white upper and yellow dual-moulded legs -- it is different from Donald Duck's.
  6. shadefoundry

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I can't seem to find that picture that's been mentioned of the Clocktower being connected to the Great Hall and Whomping Willow pieces, anybody got a link? Or are we not allowed to post it?
  7. JGW3000

Isn't the motor to the left of the train motor a servo? The green motors, although for Education sets, could be used as servo's also. And, I am wondering if the LED's can be programmed to blink/strobe?
  8. Hi. I also do not see much improvement with Studio, as mfeldt says. Maybe it will be necessary to work more the possibilities of Studio, but in speed with big models there is no improvement (or small improvement). With your advice (thanks for that!) I have reached two conclusions: 1- According to the software structure of the Lego programs (design, instructions, etc.), a powerful computer will get a small performance improvement. 2- The best solution will be to divide the large models In the design. Anyway, I will renew my computer to a more powerful one, this will always be positive, and some improvement will be achieved, even if it is small. I will open a new post asking what computers (or computer equipment), users of this forum use to work with Lego, I think it would be a very interesting post, and thus we will be able to share ideas about the best possible computer, and see what computers the users work. Greetings.
  9. Detroit-Funk

Power Functions and Santa Fe: stating the obvious

Thank you for the response. And absolutely, i wasn't trying to revive a dead thread. I just literally had not way to communicate with the person that I felt had the most appropriate response to what I was after. Appreciate all of the detail you gave in your post above. It seems no matter which way i go there would be some sort of modification necessary unless i found some old 9V components. And by doing so takes away a lot of what i'm after originally and that's the look of these engines. I would love to have one of these older style engines. I haven't seen anything as unique come out of LEGO for trains in quite a long time. I may try to find a Maersk or Horizon Express that can accept the newer systems fairly easy. Ya'll have a fantastic day! P.S., I guess I do go back to the person I was responding to. He said he made zero cosmetic changes outside of shaving down the wheels. So I guess I should ask if anyone has images of what the update looks like for the SC with either PF or PUP, preferably the PUP as that's what i have in my new cargo train and it seems like a great system.
  10. haha :) Actually in the end I like my approach of meshing it. Maybe it's not 100% ideal, but it holds very well, supports some torque without slipping, doesn't cause pressure in the gears, and the support liftarms can be moved on the outside if one needs the inner part of the turntable free.
  11. I've seen that page, but the file is MPD and not LDR yet. I can't try to rename it. I can upload it to studio, but the program crashes most of the time so that's why I would like to use Digital Designer. I know. I already got lost at the first task haha. I don't use LDcad or other programs so I'm only used to Digital Designer.
  12. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to focus all the attention on Rise of Skywalker for the fall wave, and we'll get sets for the other more recent stuff (TCW, Mandalorian, Fallen Order, Resistance) in the spring.
  13. Mechbuilds

Mechbuilds Projects

After testing it out, there's not enough torque. Gotta stay with the XL.
  14. shadefoundry

LEGO Ninjago 2019

I know it's a bit old now, but just a heads up that Amazon Canada has the Ninjago City Docks on sale for 20% off. I just picked up my copy and can't wait to build it.
  15. Lego David

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Huh, didn't know that. I am glad they are back then! I really don't know...
  16. zip. zilch. nada. maybe summer 2020 will yield a few more sets ... was kinda 'hoping' that one or two of the 'missing sets' would be retailer exclusive resistance sets ... but those numbers are being chewed up fast ...
  17. Today
  18. Karalora

What is your favorite LEGO-related song?

Not exactly a song (since no one's singing), but I'm quite fond of "Our Universe," the main theme from LEGO Universe: Many of the other tracks from the game soundtrack are a delight to listen to, such as "Nimbus Walks," "Elephant Escarpment," and "Pirate Camp."
  19. Actual internal dialogue I had back when writing this book: Me: I don't see any way to mesh this. OK, let's say this turntable doesn't mesh with the worm gear. Also me: Wait, somebody will eventually figure out some wild way to mesh it and will make you and your book look stupid. Me: Let's play it safe... "very difficult to mesh with a worm gear". :)
  20. I have been successful simply re-naming the file from XXX.mpd to XXX.ldr Have you seen this? https://wiki.ldraw.org/wiki/LDraw_to_LDD_conversion BTW, Stud.io will convert to LDRAW (for future reference).
  21. Could you post a picture of it by any chance?
  22. Thedarkmaster2

LEGO Ninjago 2019

The Fold said on their twitter that they're writing music for the next season. Why would he have an eye patch then?
  23. Lego David

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Huh. It seems like he hasn't really lost his eye after all... Wait, what? They are comming back? Who said that?
  24. Whovastron

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

No and yes. They didn’t connect, but the 2001, 2004 and 2007 castles definitely fit stylistically with each other, along with other sets around that era. The 2010 set is just it’s own thing though
  25. It's not Technic, but..... Also used in creator turbo track racer 31070 For the door mechanism. (one of my favorite sets!)
  1. Load more activity