All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TeriXeri

LEGO Videogame Tie-Ins - Rumors & Discussion

LEGO Fortnite game has brick built steerable vehicles now, and with the last update pigs and farm building, so they have more and more stuff for physical sets to draw from , if they don't want battle royale combat stuff in sets. I doubt they would make those farm animals in sets though, I think sets using those crash test dummy, pirate skeletons, cowboy bandits, or falcon/wolfpack knights would probably sell better then brick-built farm animals. However, a brick built Brute set could certainly work.
  3. TeriXeri

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

I think a lot of the design language of both Nexo and Hidden Side went into Dreamzzz, seeing how they went mirror / evil characters this wave, with 5 main good guys having a mirror magenta "evil" variant this time around, reminds me a lot of Stone Clay , Good Jestro, or Blue Jack from Nexo and Hidden Side. But yes, Black , Dark Grey, Light Grey/Black (Hooded Crow), or Dark Blue recolor would certainly work for that Raven mould for many applications. LEGO already had a yellow and black raven knight in CMF, but that doesn't mean they can't bring back that faction someday in a raven themed Castle set or something, and of course Vikings / Norse mythology Huginn and Muninn ravens (which were somewhat referenced in the last 3-in-1 viking ship but via brick built small pieces)
  4. Just thinking out loud, I wonder if this could be about Anakin's transformation to Darth Vader? If it is, it could mean we are getting the Darth Vader's transformation like the 2017 set 75183 or maybe Palpatine's arrest? It could be the internal struggle or actual struggle and in both cases "Big Brother" is Palpatine. Could the Death Star playset have some kind of a transforming playfeature even though the transformation didn't happen inside of the Death Star? The only other possibility is Crosshair maybe in something like a Republic Shuttle and his team where he made the quote about him being willing to do what needs to be done, but then again that might be too violent of a scene for LEGO. Would you even say if we are on the right track?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Lego Nostalgia

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I wish we got a Hogwarts like the UCS one but minifigure scale instead of micro.
  7. JeanGreyForever

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Yes, agreed. Even with the mansion set, it's safe to say we'll probably just get the original show's main team roster and really no one else with only 10 slots. No guarantees about Morph, Bishop, Nightcrawler, Sunspot, Forge, Cable, etc. A CMF could cover them along with costume changes like Wolverine in street clothes. In theory, they could throw in comic book versions of the characters not involved in the show like Deadpool. Not to mention there's so many X-Men villains we need like an updated classic Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth, Dark Phoenix, Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Shadow King, Goblin Queen, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Spiral, the classic Brotherhood of Mutants, etc. I guess Juggernaut couldn't work in a CMF as a bigfig but he's too popular not to include in a set down the line. Juggernaut's even fought Spider-Man in a classic Roger Stern issue so he could technically show up in a Spider-Man set. Another Marvel Disney+ CMF series is something I don't see selling well with those shows losing more and more audience viewership outside of Daredevil.
  8. Yoggington

[MOC] 10305: Transforming Modular Castle

Having just been served your explainer video on YouTube, this is insanely well done! I'm not sure the pictures alone do it justice.
  9. 71483: The Never Witch's Nightmare Creatures is probably my favorite set of this wave, comes at a good price point , 4 bad guy figures , and nice builds with cohesive color scheme. The concept of mirrored good evil characters reminds me of Stone Clay, or later "good Jestro" in Nexo , or blue Hidden Side Jack in sets. And they go all-out this wave with 5 mirror characters (names from LEGO.com descriptions) Izzie - Dizzie Matteo - MadTeo Logan - Dogan Cooper - Dooper Zoey - Doey
  10. Legocentrico

It would be too nice. and this reason is enough so that it doesn't happen lol
  11. Battlinpanther

I am also glad we got Echo.
  12. psqidexslizer

Speaking of CMFs and X-Men, it’d be great if the next Marvel CMF was just X-Men ‘97 based. Even with the Jet, Mansion, and any potential sets next year, there should still be enough characters to fill 12 slots. I think I’ve counted 30 characters so far who’ve either played a large role or been a glorified cameo, and with season 2 presumably releasing next year, that number is bound to grow.
  13. I’m curious why these sets are up for pre-order again just like last year? Is there something to do wiht tv show or marketing strategy?
  14. Adventure awaits! Johnny Thunder, Dr. Kilroy, and Pippin Reed are off on another expedition into the unknown! (Main post edited 4/24/24: I changed around the Scorpion Tracker to have it's top down. The car and the newly revised Johnny Thunder, Pippin Reed and Dr. Kilroy are also shown in more pictures in the first post.)
  15. JeanGreyForever

Got it, that's her 90s suit she's wearing in the show. I've never been a fan myself but it's probably her second most iconic look after the Phoenix costumes. Both suits made it into the Lego Marvel Super Heroes game. I hope it gets remade too. I don't have the original figure, only a custom which is fairly well made but still not quite the same. And like the classic Magneto minifig, the Phoenix minifig is outdated now. No dual molded legs and sleeves although the sleeves can be replaced with more accurate ones for Phoenix.
  16. Lego Nostalgia

I mean that suit she has with the blue around the head and orange suit I just hope they remake that one from 2012 SDCC
  17. Fenghuang0296

LEGO Dreamzzz 2024 Rumours and Discussion

Decided to run through all the set images to collate which ‘bottled realms’ are included in which set, for collection purposes; Nightmare Raven: Sandman’s Tower, Skull/Windmill, Green/Blue Cogs(?) Cat Motorcycle: Gaming Logan’s Mighty Panda: Skull/Windmill Dream Animals: Gaming Nightmare Creatures: Gaming, Village, Mushrooms, Castle Nocturnia C-Rex: Sandman’s Tower Z-Blob The Knight: Castle Nocturnia Castle Nocturnia: Skull/Windmill, Gaming, Village, Candy, Green/Blue Cogs(?) I’m not quite sure what the ‘Green/Blue Cogs’ one is, nor am I completely certain that the instances thereof in the Raven and Castle Nocturnia are the same design. So we’ll just sit on that for a bit I guess. It looks like the only exclusive ones are the Mushroom Realm in the Nightmare Creatures and - annoyingly - the Candy Realm in Castle Nocturnia. Though it also looks like, if you get those two sets, you’ll get all of them except for the Sandman’s Tower. (And if it turns out the two ‘Green/Blue Cogs’ ones are actually different designs, one of them will be exclusive to the Nightmare Raven anyway, so those three sets will get you all of them - alternatively, go for the C-Rex for its exclusive Cooper variant?) Also, I might be wrong (and this might be what the Cogs is actually intended to be) but it doesn’t look like the Treehouse is in any of these, which is an interesting choice.
  18. JeanGreyForever

By new suit, do you mean the 90s suit from the show or the new look she's sporting in the comics? X-Men '97 spoilers. If we ever get a new Phoenix minifigure, I hope they use a lighter shade of green for her torso and legs, specifically the lime color that's used for Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Her yellow accents should all be pearl gold as well.
  19. Lego Nostalgia

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

So that's it huh? , what are we some kind of Aslume Squad ?
  20. Lego Nostalgia

I wish we got Jean in that suit from 2012 like your PFP, the new suit she has isn't as iconic.
  21. Lion King

Agreed. I always appreicate in-house themes like Vidiyo, Hidden Side, Dreamzz, Monkie Kid. I don’t think Hidden Side had a lot of animal molds toher than ghost dog Spencer and that red-eyed tan crocodile. Spooky themes usually have spiders and ghosts, that’s it.
  22. Lego_ofme

LEGO Gabby's Dollhouse 2023 Discussion

DJ catnip, Babybox and Kittycorn(?) have leaked. Pleased to add a couple more cats but without pillowcat I can never be content. Surely I don’t have to now wait for 2025 for more sets… I can’t see the theme being that popular to hit a 3rd wave.
  23. The Minions Mansion will include a bright light orange pneumatic hose. The buildable Gru brings for the first time a light nougat Bionicle eye and 71479 the same part in dark blue. That 3x3 macaroni elbow element already comes in 4 different colors in Dreamzzz.
  24. Accio Lego

Yeah, it’s a shame that Hidden side isn’t still around - I feel like it and Dreamzzz could have a lot of fun using the new parts the other spawned in different ways. It sucks that Lego just can’t seem to handle doing themes with a digital tie in game these days, I’m not into the spooky aesthetic, but I know it’s popular enough that it was the focus of the very first themed CMF back with series 14, and Hidden Side was like a spiritual successor to the old Monster Hunters theme. Still, at least Dreamzzz is making good use of thier villains to partially fill that niche.
  25. Lion King

It’s pretty interesting to see red panda mold to show up in DreamZzz as an unrealistic raven mold shows up in these sets. Also it’s really neat to hae molded creatures rather than buildable ones in hat theme. Yes and I think there was a manta ray mold in City also showed up in Ninjago as a recolored verison. Raven mold would be perfect for Hidden Side sets!
  26. Classic_Spaceman

2024 Space sets

Fair point about modern prosthetics, but I think that a new mould would be good just from a visibility standpoint. Maybe something like a normal arm with grooves or dual-moulding to suggest internal mechanical components and an outer casing (and to make it look less natural than a normal arm). This kind of piece would also be easy to reuse for robots and cyborgs, so LEGO would get a lot of use out of it!
  27. Accio Lego

10341 Artemis I Rocket & Launchpad Discussion

The side builds are an information plaque like the ones the Discovery set has and an in-scale Orion capsule. I’ve seen some people calling the latter a ‘satellite’, presumably because it has solar panels, but it’s definitely the Orion crew capsule. There’s also a little base for the Orion capsule so it can float in space (as opposed to the Apollo capsule in the Saturn V set which was displayed in its splash down configuration).
  1. Load more activity