All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Screams from excitement
  3. Digger of Bricks

Ideas for new City sets

Well, they're a part of a licensed franchise though... The Brick Fan - Manchester United Announces Product Partnership with LEGO
  4. Digger of Bricks

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

The Brick Fan - More LEGO City 2020 Official Set Images
  5. Bartybum

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Truth is, classic cars are much easier to replicate because they're generally boxier and simpler in design.
  6. ReversibleSedgewick

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

The wave for Infinity War was mint. Two-part spaceship which looked like what was onscreen, an Easter-egg packed location set which bridged the divide between playset and display piece really well, couple of Hulkbusters in case you missed the one before.... I think that’s why people are taking these reveals badly. It’s been kind of a rapid plummet. Do we need to change “Discussion” in the forum title to “Support Group” yet?
  7. pooda

Ideas for new City sets

Yeah! It's not like little boys don't love sports. That's across the globe. Not just in the US. I hear Lego is releasing some new soccer sets. They should release them under City so they'll sell better.
  8. Digger of Bricks

Ideas for new City sets

While they're not really my sort of thing, I find it rather surprising that City hasn't had a Sports subtheme of any kind yet. I mean, we've seen many different exploration themes that have otherwise been reserved for Action/Adventure themes come into City's fold as of recent, yet nothing Sports-related?
  9. Our good ol' Phred has done something similar with OL characters, though only a few of our members are listed there. Recurring characters of Oleon.
  10. Hello, here is my first Ninjago "MOD" hope you like the small update LEGO Ninjago Stiix 01 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr Cute beard from HiddenSide 20191111_233412 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr 20191111_233344 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr Again from HiddenSide the upper body 20191111_233321 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr 20191111_233246 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr 20191110_212654 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr
  11. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Dream Series Game.

Say, would sometime in December be ideal for publishing everybody's wishlists? Come then, both @Yooha and @Robert8 will be counting down the twenty-five days till Christmas with their CMF Advent Calendars.
  12. Wow I thought for sure you were joking. Apologies. It's a great deal but still too much money for me, unfortunately.
  13. Today
  14. Lyichir

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

I can think of at least three potential reasons for the size. First and foremost, a full train wouldn't fit in that price point. That's a huge consideration, since Lego often starts with a range of price points they want to hit for a wave of sets when thinking of what kinds of subjects they can feature. Most of the sets in this upcoming wave are fairly small compared to the largest sets from the previous wave, probably because Lego tends to save their bigger releases for the Summer wave closer to the next upcoming Christmas season. Story-wise, the subway seems designed to be a system that was abandoned (hence the outdated subway car model as well as the portal to the Hidden Side being located there without having been discovered previously). This is in line with the sort of neglected Americana aesthetic of the theme as a whole. A full subway train might be considered a little too similar in content to the current wave's Ghost Train Express (which may well still be widely available only one wave later) to stand out. It'd also require the scenery to be bumped up in size to look like it's scaled well with a larger train, which as mentioned above, may not have been an option for this wave.
  15. I do this for my own builds, I think a link is in my sig (have turned visibility for those off due to much annoying stuff from other users). It is super helpful indeed, if a bit more work every now and then to keep it updated.
  16. tafkatb

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

2504 pieces (rumored, but from a fairly reliable source) and $179.99 (from a very reliable source). Neither one 100% confirmed yet though.
  17. OMG! That gives me the best idea... we could... WRITE OUR OWN BOOK!!!! We can take this whodunit and make a book of it. Wouldn't that be so cool! I wonder who else has secrets to share without sharing their secrets. I have one, but it's too good not to share... so I'm gonna share it anyway. Seriously... I mean, it's kind of surprising and most people don't know this but well, here goes... This hair of mine... not my real hair color. I know, shocking isn't it! Also... that croissant must be really old. It practically looks like it's made of plastic. Aw... you just got real. Boo. Why would you get lynched for asking that? I don't think that'd be funny at all. I'm generally in favor of a lynch.
  18. Dang, missed opportunity.
  19. Tenderlok

[MOC] FS ALn668 Ceva-Ormea in 1:38 scale

Magnificent! This will be great to see as a real-life build, especially when you have completed the remote-control gearbox!
  20. Well yah. I'm just saying how Marvel doesn't get similar quality, in both builds and figures, in a consistent manner like other themes.
  21. TechnicBrickPower

Hello from New Zealand

Hi there, excited to join this forum and to learn more about what others are building around the world. My favourite lego is Lego Technic and I enjoy making my own MOC creations, especially cranes. Hope to meet many people here soon.
  22. With this kind of quality, I would say that you are just day dreaming. Leaning towards that it is not printed as expected.
  23. Lol yeah, the weird gunship thing in the final set is probably the exact opposite of what I expected a jet belonging to Spider-Man Noir to look like. It's just a shame that they didn't have the confidence to do something that actually fits with Spider-Man Noir's context. I don't hate the build (again, would prefer it wasn't in red and blue), but it doesn't make sense for any of the characters there to own it. I do like the Venomech suit though, pretty similar to what I was hoping for (pictured below.) I'm considering getting the Spider-Man mech and repurposing it to be SP//DR. I really wish Lego would've just made it SP//DR in the first place, but oh well. Might get the Mysterio mech. Probably won't. I don't see anything there personally, and I don't see anything on the legs either. The Spidercycle with the legs is an abomination. It's absolutely stupid, and I love it. I won't be getting it, but it's hilarious.
  24. Trekkie99

MAfia - Day 1 - Take a Look

So like, I wouldn't have any knowledge whatsoever of this being a touchy subject or whatever, but like, do we want a lynch today? Wow, Imagine if I got lynched for asking that? LoL I mean that would be like so funny.
  25. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Sci-Fi 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I was looking at those! I love trans purple, but the shape is a bit curvy. I wonder how weird it would look as a windscreen. Yeah, its concave bow at the top may likely seem a bit whimsical for a typical spaceship MOC; but, given that the set in question offers those pod assemblies in Trans-Light Blue and Trans-Purple, their shaping and colors would be all too fitting for SysStarian spacecraft MOCs...
  26. obsidianheart

LEGO Ninjago 2020

I read Dec 26 on Facebook, but I don't know if that's just for North America.
  1. Load more activity