All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ok, point taken I thought it was clear from the trailer alone, but you‘re right in that it doesn‘t outright confirm it
  3. I agree, it would be nice if actual movie-leaks like those are either not discussed here or all put in spoiler tags. Even saying Palps has a physical form is kind of a spoiler as we only saw a cloak and some mechinal thing, for all we know it's a cloaked robot with Palps brain floating inside a small tank (that would be so goofy )
  4. steph77

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

If this rumour is true i am interresed in this set. But, if they used the mudgards for housing the rear rotor, this helicopter will be sensibly bigger than 9397. (scale Matching) The manyally operate system lets me hope for a new swashplate element. This makes sence with the manual operating system to have a good view at Moving parts. We are going for Something like french ' Eurocopter AS365 N3 dauphin' wich is a big deal i think Hoppefully...
  5. MAB

Western sets?

You could try looking for used Lone Ranger sets, as that was the last similar line so likely to be most readily available.
  6. @Mandalorianknight @Lego-Freak The trailer didn't give away anything about his form though, so saying that oh hey we're getting a minifig is a spoiler.
  7. MAB

Glenns Tavern

I like it a lot, especially the autumnal colours in the leaves and pumpkins. As they are serving eel pie, I wonder if there should be a river running by.
  8. Guyon2002

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

Nope, Batmans cowl is part of the mold and unless someone in FB3 for some reason wears a Batman costume I don't see why they would reuse the mold outside of the DC theme
  9. Nice idea, although it just looks to me that it is now armoured like it has been captured by the knight to be used in battle. Aren't you missing the lower half of the jaw now?
  10. Note also that it was started in a negative way by someone that has a history of being anti-licensed themes in general and anti-Star Wars in particular when it comes to LEGO sets. All tie-in merchandising for movies seems to be down these days compared to a decade ago, and way down on the heyday of the late 1970s and 1980s when toy merchandising made Star Wars what it is. Yet LEGO still does well out of Harry Potter, Frozen, etc. It will be interesting to see where LEGO goes with SW as kids tend even further towards video games. If some good LEGO SW games come out, I wonder if they will make sets of the games.
  11. This is a ship I built 2 years ago and not posted yet till now. As you can see, it has a custom hull made from curved bricks and snot bricks, it's not a large ship but is parts intensive. The rigging and the sails are quite primitive, the ratlines are absent and the strips on the sails are barely visible, surely due to ageing. it has two bombards and two smaller guns. The hull built with plates looks not sturdy enough for a bomb ketch, which usually had reinforced hull to withstand the recoil of the bombard. Now I think the smaller prefab hull would be a better choice for ships of this type. A tiller instead of a steering wheel, seems that the steering wheels were mainly used by larger ships. The hull length is 55 studs, I intend to license it has a class 4 ship, if the ship committee sees no inconvenient. Vive le Roi!
  12. MAB

LEGO Ideas Support Thread: Bionicle

Not according to the voting they don't. The system set has far more votes than the constraction set. The voters don't want Bionicle to return through IDEAS as constraction, but as system.
  13. Ross Fisher

Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion, Era II

@Captain Genaro Abbé François' response: To those responsible for defence and/or military honours, I have just spent several months in jail. This jail was built into an Oleonaise Fort. A fort that I commissioned and paid for with my own money, in order to better fortify our own colonial waters. A fort that cost me so much in additional payments that I was forced into debt. A debt for which, I was imprisoned for several months. I have given much for Oleon: blood, gold, and effort. None of these things I begrudge. I can renew my stock of each should I intend to carry out my duty. But time, gentlemen; time is something I do not have a renewable supply of. And what I really don't have time for is pretentious local governors refusing me an audience because I have recently left prison. Therefore, what I want you to do is restore me to grace. Grant me whatever honour it takes to cancel out the disgrace of sacrificing your good name for your country. I am a patriot and a devout Aplynacian. I will not suffer further delay. If I cannot restore my reputation, I will be forced to cut short my mission to the Brick Seas, and return to Granoleon. Be sure that I will make it my job to thoroughly investigate those who held me back. Yours in faith, Abbé Jules François
  14. KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

Krag Dings (Part 1): http://spacethecomic.com/comic/krag-dings-part-1/
  15. Lego-Freak

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

I‘m also pleasantly surprised by her inclusion since I didn‘t expect more than two minifigs for this set, especially after the Tumbler D2C from 2014
  16. According to bricklink, there are now 157 female heads in light flesh. Of course, not all of them are suitable for SW figures but there is way more choice than there was even five years ago.
  17. valenciaeric

Neither is Top Gear very family friendly and it also has "specific" views. Seems the original info was about the smaller model rather than the flagship. This one will be similar to the 42050 Drag Racer, I guess.
  18. Jundis

Going back to a rumour from about a month ago: A fairground mixer doesn't really match an F&F vehicle... or maybe F&F stands for Fun & Family after all?
  19. MAB

Thoughts on TROS?

Use regular LEGO horses.
  20. Today
  21. grego18f

[MOC] Kenworth W900

Very nice rendition of an iconic truck I myself planned on building a w900 at this scale. As you have done it very well, I will move to a European truck! Nice use of the virtual pivot steering. Too bad your setup is too wide for my needs. I will definitely look at it!
  22. richmond202008

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

Can give me part list for this ? http://akiyuki.jp/en/works/1019#abc
  23. MAB

Balls?!

Yes, and they are good for testing GBCs or if you run one at home. Obviously for a collaborative display they are no good as they get mixed up with genuine LEGO ones but then the organisers often supply the balls anyway.
  24. brickless_kiwi

[MOC] Kenworth W900

I think everyone else has said what I would like to say, lots of very cool technical ideas that I am going to try out and for the record, W900's are notorious for bending frames in real life. I'm very much intrigued by your container carrier, but there seems to be little on the net photo wise..
  25. Hello Community, i'm new to the Eurobricks forum. Since 2018 I'm interested in Lego again and after some Architecture Sets I bought the Land Rover 42110. some mods i have already implemented: - the rubber at the tailgate - by Coolusername - the workaround for the front lights - by JunkstyleGio but the car isn't remote controlled. my son would see the car driving by remote control. i made some other small changes: - changed the lose door frames - the tailgate has a symmetrical colour design - modified door hinge - removed all blue-pins on front, back and left/right side - three shock absorber on each side on the rear axle (due to weight of battery and infrared receiver) installation of the steering system: very simple! under the driver's seat is enough space for an l-engine, I tried a servo-engine first, but it's too weak, because the vehicle's weight prevents steering to full impact. unfortunately the m-engine doesn't offer me a reasonable way to fix it. the l-engine is connected to the hand-of-god axle. the rest of the manual steering to the roof has been removed. next step: install a l-engine under the passenger seat to test the connection directly to the red differential. i can upload some pictures tonight, if you want it. greetings skdubg
  26. Ludo Visser

[MOC] Kenworth W900

This is great! I really like how this looks and the functionality provides a lot of playability for this scale. Well done! I have to agree with others with respect to the wheels. For a slightly smaller scale, maybe these or these can be a better option, although I understand that you were now constrained by the scale of the containers. Which part did you use for the kingpin ("towball")? Is it a bionicle part? I've been looking for a part like that for a long time for my truck, but after seeing the video you linked I'm convinced this is probably the best fifth-wheel coupling for functional models...!
  27. efferman

42100 Liebherr R 9800 MODs

The Partlist with the extra parts for the modified boom is available and hopefully comnplete https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-30260/efferman/modified-face-shovel-boom-for-42100-r-9800/#tab_bi
  1. Load more activity