All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DodgeDude5498

Ruined Villa MOC drowned in Aquarium

Love it, very creative!
  3. DodgeDude5498

[MOC} New collegiate church of Saint Leonore

Stunningly beautiful work! Very ornate and detailed!
  4. Khorne

[BTV1-TER] The price of war

The way you did the color transition from tan to dark green is beautiful. I can only echo what the others have already said, but the simplicity of the scene adds to its strength. The figure builds and positioning are perfect too.
  5. Welcome to Eurobricks. Guns are disgusting as are parts of this picture. Quite an inventive use of pieces though I will give you that.
  6. Josh Hanlon

Jurassic World 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I swore thought they stopped making lego? Yeah I heard that really as well Yeah me too, thanks for the reply
  7. LM71Blackbird

[COR FB] Tailor's shop, King's Harbour

Wonderful build! As mesabi said, I will be borrowing some of those techniques!
  8. I don't know anything about ships, but I love the sleekness of that hull. It's sooo smooth! An excellent build, topped off with some beautiful sails.
  9. JintaiZ

Lego LNER A4 "Silver Link"

7 wide doesn't fit on tracks.
  10. The_Incredible_Zeke

I did not know that.But wasn't emerald night 7 wide.
  11. SchwimmerFunHouse8907

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Guy had a source contact me about next year. Apparently we are getting reissues of some of the 2001 range, a la Star Wars 20 anniverqry. Probably the colourful diagon alley shops again. Pretty awesome!
  12. AlBrickStudios

LEGO Ninjago 2020

As more leaks are coming, the more hyped I am getting. This season is looking very promising. At first, I was really skeptical of how this season would turn out or how it would be, but based off the leaks and set names, and the figure leaks, I am sure this season will be the level of good as season 13.
  13. JintaiZ

Only 6 wide fits on the track. All previous trains were also 6 wide (10183, 10194, 10219, 10233, 10254, 10271) Ultimately, I'm not the one who's offended by this... but I feel bad for the original creator of it.
  14. 1963maniac

Hotel Transylvania - Wolf, Frank & Mummy

I'm not familiar with these characters. But, they are CUTE! Well done, great creativity!
  15. SchwimmerFunHouse8907

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Maybe? maybe?
  16. ZooWeeMamaOfficial

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

have they ever done thomas haden church in lego? or rosemary harri? or Dane Dehaaan?
  17. The_Incredible_Zeke

I know right?People get easily offended now and jumping into conclusions.
  18. icm

Original Post(er).
  19. The_Incredible_Zeke

Oh.... What is an OP?
  20. icm

The OP is new, give them a break. So they did a good job of reverse-engineering someone else's Mallard build and put it in a different color, then put it up here on Eurobricks without knowing the etiquette of how to attribute a model that they probably put a lot of hard work into, but didn't design wholly from scratch. Ok - now the OP knows that in such cases, you give credit to your main inspirations. I think it's too early to get "seriously offended" by this. It's not like OP has made a million bucks from selling instructions of their version or from handing it over to Lepin.
  21. Yoshifan33

Updating Your Minifigs

I mean, it technically is a torso from an Indiana Jones set, but it's the only other dark tan torso (that I know of) that features two shirt pockets and a brown belt.
  22. brownie5968

I 2nd this, you can literally count 6 blocks wide at the front of the loco. Yes the valances extend wider, but they're only a plate on each side. They dont make it 8 studs wide.
  23. koalayummies

[MOC] LEGO MARIO KART

That is fantastic. Always a marvel to see moving, functioning and interactive builds like this. Absolutely wonderful creation!
  24. The_Incredible_Zeke

No,you can check yourself by downloading their model.Or I read the thing wrong.
  25. JintaiZ

Welcome!
  1. Load more activity