All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Swamp

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

So apparently Ron uses Snape's hairpiece in the Yule Ball version. We also now know what his reverse face is and what Cedric's Ball outfit looks like (I think we haven't before).
  3. Jetro

Powered Up - A tear down...

Have you made sure the hub is not connecting (or connected) through the BT config panel of Windows itself? If Windows pairs first, the app can't connect to the hub.
  4. Lok24

I use the same as for Cosmiks BAP project or another one which works with my python prog. App starts, "Press green button", then check "batteries", ok, then "check BT", ok, then "contact service", which I did.
  5. Carrera124

Are Minifigures Overrated?

If people like them, they shall buy them. For me, most of the modern minifigs appear ugly.
  6. Added the Quinjet and Guardians Ship polybag to get the order over £75 but the Tower wasn’t getting added to the basket, seems some of the key rings and the polybag are not classed as Marvel Superhero items even though they should be so they had to order the Tower separately for me, one day their site will work correctly when these promos go live.
  7. coinoperator

Nope The windows app works hardly. It's very questionable that TLG releases apps before thoroughly testing it
  8. Jetro

I don't understand your question. I have the Boost app on my Windows 10 laptop and it works perfectly with all of my Boost hubs. You need to make sure you have a BLE compatible bluetooth chip ir bluetooth dongle, otherwise the app won't be able to connect to your hub(s).
  9. Lok24

Yes, was anyone succesful in running that? I have lots of contact with the service , but no solution yet, so I'have two Boost sets wich I cant't operate at all....
  10. Jetro

There is a Windows 10 app for Boost. There is no Windows app for Powered Up.
  11. ukbajadave

Mini Trophy Truck

Hi, well done on a good looking little truck, if this were a set I'd be tempted. I like the clever use of panels for the bonnet. I'm a big fan of using only the bricks I have as it makes me think about creative ways of building. In the picture above I assume the rubber piece is held at one end by the inner 3L axle and squashes against the grey beam above it. Is there anything limiting the downward movement of the front hub?
  12. coinoperator

If i'm correct there is also a windows 10 app.
  13. Doug72

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

Found you do have to check & double check each stage before moving on. I had to rebuild both robots twice before I was sure they were built correct. Difficult at times to determine exactly how parts connected. Also had to rob older MOCs for some parts to co-ordinate colours etc !!! Even with an engineering background - still hard to figure out how it works !!! Made a small MOD as did not like how the ball input was only attached on one side, plus added support legs to keep it stable. see image below.
  14. looks like the fix is to remove it from AUS & NZ shop@home =( I no longer see the Free exclusive Avengers Tower banner anymore.
  15. Today
  16. Just came across this moc. I do not like the mark 1 itself, but the rest is awesome.
  17. djm

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

I can't recall whether there was a conscious reason for making that choice or not. It could just as easily have been me making a mistaken identification of which parts were used in the model. I always considered my reverse-engineering of Akiyuki's GBC modules to be an "interpretation" rather than a replication. Perhaps experiment and see whether there is a difference in behaviour. David
  18. Kozikyo86

[MOC] TIE Interceptor

Hi! My new MOC is ready! Very quick and easy build, just only 683 parts on board Quick and easy design, prepared in 3-4 days. I managed to improve the joining of the wings, I added the brackets, which makes the connection very strong. Soon I will add information about the instructions, a list of parts and a review on my YouTube!
  19. I_Igor

General Part Discussion

...or liftarms with even number of pin holes, like liftarm 1x8?
  20. Lego David

Themes LEGO should discontinue

There are few old themes that I can say I don't like. I am not a big fan of Classic Town, but I actually like World City instead. So yeah, I think it's safe to say that I like old LEGO in general over new LEGO. But there still are some old themes I don't like, of course (I am looking at you Jack Stone and Galidor).
  21. Lok24

Your confusion comes from mixing up things "Boost" is a SET "Hub" is any box, containing Batteries, receiver and connectors MoveHub is the name of the hub contained in the Boost set Spike prime is a Set containing the Large Hub and different PowerdUp Sensors and Motors "PowerderUp" is the LEGO platform for electronics, a kind of a label which describes properties (connecteors and protocol) Ooops - what was the question? The "Hub No.4" is called Hub or SmartHub or has even more names. No, I just borrow one or a tablet for the 5 Minutes to update. And of course you don't need a smartphone to run a layout, there is enough other software. But as you can do programming with the app (which is not stupid at all) you could do that, I' ll try to show that on some conventions this year. And of course this is the way LGEO should do Updates, because it's the easiest way for the users. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of sets which mandatory need a smart device to be run.
  22. Bob De Quatre

[CONTEST] Benny's Spaceships Building Academy

Since I now know that I won't be able to process the entries before the 23rd... I concur that adding a bit more time is ok. End of the contest is now April 28th!
  23. Building instructions for helicopter are available at rebrickable.com now.
  24. Erik Leppen

General Part Discussion

You cannot have an axle in-line with a pinhole. There's no room to connect the two. You can have a pin in-line with a pinhole, because there's a small ridge in pinholes. The current 3L pin with bush makes use of this, and I think it would also work with a pinhole instead of the bush. Other than that, I think we have enough pins for now. Adding ever more such parts would only confuse the matter, I think. I'd rather see a few new thin liftarms :)
  25. AfolFree

Building Mortesv's Nebulon-B Thread

Thank you !
  26. Jeffinslaw

[MOC] Southern Pacific 4-10-2

Looks awesome! Nice job! -Jeffinslaw
  1. Load more activity