All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Brewer Bunny

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Sorry to disappoint, but the Easter Bunny is a bit busy so you have to deal with me. Now if anyone has experienced a sad break up or what not, my big ears will hear and my soft voice will guide you comfort.
  3. Lego-Freak

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

This has to be one of the best sets in that price range ever released Can't wait to see more!
  4. Feng-huang0296

That set is brilliant. I thought it sounded good when I expected one tree and one Dementor, plus Harry/Sirius/Patronus. But this is brilliant, it's an absolute must-have. Now let's just hope that the other sets follow suit. (And I'm still hoping for a 12 Grimmauld Place set somewhere down the line!)
  5. Nokturn

Gosh, that set is absolutely perfect! Harry Potter seems to be getting amazing treatment from TLG.
  6. Lego Lad

Incredible. The fact we get a new design for Prisoner of Azkaban Harry and Sirius, a new stag mould, 2 decent looking tree builds and not just 1 but 2 Dementors in such a small affordable set is amazing, picking this up as soon as it's released 100%.
  7. Ronan Rabbit

Ronan Rabbit, bread merchant, ready to trade. Do we take a guess at the player's name?
  8. M_longer

[WIP] Volvo L350H

Or a turntable(s). It seems that I have achieved things you are looking for with my 42054 Wheel Loader:
  9. Balrogofmorgoth

The set looks absolutely amazing! I mean really, that’s a very nice little set. Very nice! I’m very excited to see that more are coming!
  10. allanp

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

The most interesting or intriguing stuff so far is a new land rover defender coming in October and is rumoured to be in some shade of green (dark or olive or something) and with a price below what you would expect if it was part of the same line as the Bugatti, and so is likely not to be part of that "UCS" line of Technic sets. The SUV is rumoured to come with a new wheel bearing, which are actual bearings and equipped with planetary gear reduction that may be made of metal, and incorporate new larger possible CV joints, similar in size to the bionicle ball joints (sounds like the 8880 CV joints to me) The control+ hubs are said to have 4 ports each, not the same as the spike hub, 2 are contained in the excavator and 1 is coming in the SUV. Apart from the Land Rover, these are based on observations made at toy fairs. Is there anything I missed? Is there anything there that's new to you? For me, the interest in the summer 2019 sets is coming mostly from these rumoured new parts, which I am very excited for. The Land Rover could be really really fantastic, but we know nothing about it which tells us how much of that potential to be fantastic is being met.
  11. Pierot Parrot

BAWK! All rise! Pierot Parrot checking in with a ~spectacular~ cape to undertake his technicolour magistrate's duties. BAWK!
  12. Guyon2002

According to Ninoleaks there are more pictures coming very soon!
  13. topiku

Wow that set is literally everything you could ask for. Amazing value
  14. TheRandomBlocker

Welp, seems like they didn’t change much with that set, and from what I’ve seen of the Trial set they haven’t changed much of that either (except the wings and size of the dragon itself)
  15. TurboTj-DK

Ohh it looks so good! Can´t wait to buy a couple of them :D
  16. Bennett Bulldog

Not sure what a cheftain is, but I’m here and ready for a bake-off. This puts me at odds with our friend the Walrus. So, who's in charge of the food, the chef or the cook?
  17. suffocation

Need advice MOC

Excellent point there - I didn't take into account that the OP doesn't have much MOC experience.
  18. ETELENZOS92

Woow!! love that set! and the trees are so nice for a set at that price!!
  19. Hoth Rebel

Picture of the small set everyone is talking about is on Paul seeleys instagram Story.
  20. Johnny1360

Need advice MOC

That would indeed be super cool and he definitely has the parts to pull it off. However I would suggest for a first MOC go for something a little simpler, perhaps a manual 4 wheel drive off roader or even a less complex model. I only say keep it simple because you are far more likely to actually complete it, at least that is how it works for me. It always seems to complicate itself as you build anyway. Many are the grand builds I plan only to become overwhelmed after a few weeks of not much progress, mostly building up and tearing down over and over, trying to get it right. Whatever you choose good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
  21. Ember Elephant

*trumpet* Hello! *trumpet*
  22. Today
  23. LEGO Train 12 Volts

8 Wide 1:48 Scale Santa Fe GP60M From Brick Train Depot

Very sleek design!
  24. suffocation

Need advice MOC

Given the part selection, I'd go for a tow truck with RC drive & steering and a series of motorised, switch-activated functions.
  25. LEGO Train 12 Volts

Ferrari SF90

Absolutely stunning!
  26. Thought about that, too!
  1. Load more activity