All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. evancelt

ERA III - Coming Summer 2024

Brethren Court is continuing to discuss Era III rules. We just wrapped up the EGS and are finalizing ship rules now! Expect another contest soon to continue wrapping up Era II! @Jeff of Clubs @Kai NRG @Justsomebrix
  3. That's very nice and compact! I will for sure try to use it for a next self locking differential vehicle.
  4. 42178 - Slope Tractor Attachment - Plough This plough is an attachment for the C model of LEGO Technic set 42178. This is mounted to the rear of the tractor and can be raised and lowered. Video
  5. BrickBob Studpants

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

At the latest, I‘d say! Could be any day now!
  6. Jaromir

Maybe 1st of May official reveal will happen?
  7. *thomas*

Lego City 2024

The hideout would also make a great addition to the harbour. It could even be used as a gatekeepers office to access the cargo area.
  8. Today
  9. BrickBob Studpants

Disney Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Highly doubt it. The design work on the Maleficent minidoll set started roughly a year ago, by which point the Castle wasn‘t even launched and the clamshell had just hit shelves. They can‘t completely overhaul a set this spontaneously and with no real sales data to work with. Besides, the success of any given set (or most toys for that matter) can only really be assessed after Xmas, given how many of them end up under a tree
  10. Follows Closely

Shield Collection by Year

I picked up another shield today at my local Wal*Mart.
  11. TeriXeri

Lego City 2024

Yeah, there's already a giant ship with the arctic research ship, and 2 smaller floating boats with the fire boat and sailboat (+ 2 smaller inflatable boats too in lime and red), so a brick built boat that can be modified easy for play, isn't bad, especially in a harbour set where water play likely isn't going to happen with the majority of the set being the harbour itself. Also not every City set needs to be €150+ , as they are already releasing lots of big sets these days.
  12. BrickBob Studpants

At this point, we‘re expecting official reveals, the time for leaks has run out
  13. Yperio_Bricks

ERA III - Coming Summer 2024

Any news about era III?
  14. Jaromir

Ohh I hate this time a year, when you checking social media everyday to find out if there any new leaks.
  15. Maaboo the Witch

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Wow, you just love pounding that into the floor, huh?
  16. But it looks like mouldsh*t's all-in-one hub which is basically copy of boost hub's form factor. Sadly, that new hub looks much worse to use on other thing more than mouldsh*t's.
  17. Unfortunately our options to come are now close to zero, due to some other (family) obligation being to postponed to those exact dates. Sorry and hope to see you at some of next events.
  18. legoturtle

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Don't wait too much. You might get SUPER disappointed. REASON... TLG don't like DC that much :/
  19. OttoRiver

Disney Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I wonder if the sales numbers of the clamshell and Disney Castle are a contributing factor as well. I can see Lego looking at the two biggest Disney Princess centric sets last year not doing well as a sign that Disney Princess only sells if they are minidolls and chose to swap an Aurora and Philip minifigure for minidolls as a result. Snow White might have been too far into production (with the new Dwarf beard molds) to change but I haven't looked into the cottage sales to know if its enough to make Lego second guess themselves.
  20. johnnytifosi

Lego Creator 3-in-1 2024

Almost two months after release I haven't found the 31154 forest animals elsewhere except lego.com and amazon.de, so there are no discounts yet too. Not many reviews on youtube either. Why is there such limited availability? I would guess it is not a Lego exclusive since it is a Creator set.
  21. That "fastest remote-controlled LEGO set of all time" is a very interesting statement, especially because the set seems to contain a brand new rechargeable battery, 3.6V & 2100 mAh. It will sit in a new integrated hub which contains 3 motors, similar to the Boost hub. Here's a video with all the details I could find:
  22. Fenghuang0296

2024 Space sets

They’d only just gotten them in stock and wouldn’t let me buy them yet because they were still unpacking and I didn’t want to wait around until they were ready. Unfortunately, it only occurred to me that I should have taken a picture after the fact. I pass by that store every Tuesday for class, and I’m looking forward to going back next week and getting a couple.
  23. Lion King

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

I wonder if they would do spce-themed minifigures for. BAM since there are so many Space sets across themes (Art, City, Friends, Icons, CMF, Technic, Creator).
  24. 42178 - Slope Tractor Attachment - Dozer Blade This dozer blade is an attachment for the C model of LEGO Technic set 42178. This is mounted to the front of the tractor and can be raised and lowered.
  25. According to Brickcatch, 42175 is set for release in June, rather than August. Given we know nothing about the rover that's actually slated to release in June, that sounds credible.
  1. Load more activity