All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Yep. I have to be fair, nino leaks did try, I don’t blame him, I guess he didn’t expect his source to hold out on us. Either way, this is a bummer since we were all waiting with such anticipation, but we’ll probably get the official pics soon enough, so I’m the long run it’s not a big deal, we’ll all get over it Yeah the Expecto Patronum image looked like it was from an instruction manual to me
  3. HalfBloodPrince

The source is a troll. He taunted everyone with the images, and just says nope. And he decides to keep them for himself. i heard that those are only instruction images, those images aren’t even preliminary, so it doesen’t even make sense why he keeps them for himself.
  4. Hmm, the Bricklink inventory of hubs for these prices seem to have disappeared. I shouldn't have waited to pick one up; now I'll need to fork out $50 from lego.
  5. Sorry, I won't be able to make it before Friday. I'm on vacation from tomorrow on.
  6. If it's a retailer exclusive, we can get another set.
  7. Zerobricks

Lego E-formula competition idea

It seems there is less interest for such cooperative topics nowadays. I am willing to give it another try though, if there will be interest.
  8. Lego-Freak

What a „surprise“ TLG should just steal his thunder and release the pictures themselves
  9. topiku

Yep... Says he wants them for himself for now, he probably feels better this way...
  10. Hello, and a late "Happy Easter" to all! Maybe you remember guessing about new Lego-Trains in beginning of 2018? By that time, I allready presented two MOC´s of that Loco. 1. Versions Thread 2. Versions Thread Today I´d like to add another Version. Its colour-scheme was inspired by the last Artic-Theme (dark-blue and dark-azure) but I decided to skip the orange. Snotting of the white line around the dark-blue was somewhat tricky, but eventually I am satisfied with the result. When the build was done, I found the scheme reminded somehow to old french SNCF liveries. So my Idea was to call it the "SNCF-Style" although it lacks a determined real-life example. http://SNCF Loco by Brick Musher, auf Flickr http://SNCF Loco by Brick Musher, auf Flickr I hope you enjoy As always, You will find some more pics at my flickr account click for BrickMushers flickr-page Regards BrickMusher
  11. Pernilla looks a little on the thin side. I can offer some stale perfectly edible bread at a discount.
  12. try to pull the axel pin out a bit so it's not all the way into the sound brick and see if that helps.
  13. Balrogofmorgoth

Well it’s confirmed we’re not getting those leaks yet. His source told him no. I guess he (the source) just wants to feel special for a little while longer...
  14. TurboTj-DK

Star wars calender on ig, maybe a better picture of the harry potter one soon? :D
  15. TrunkWyatt

Purist Star Wars Figures

I don't quite understand your question.
  16. Bricked1980

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

High res pics of the new creator sets have now been published by the Brick Fan. https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-creator-summer-2019-official-set-images/ That pet shop/cafe really does look great and there is a new one as well, the Wilderness hut which looks a pretty nice little Creator building.
  17. Very nice! What are you going to do with the second one? Personally I'd sit on it for a few decades and sell it off when it's worth an absurd amount.
  18. Lionbear8

Thats awesome!! Better start saving those $$ Thanks
  19. Balrogofmorgoth

If it’s the clock tower then it should connect to the other side of the Great Hall, right? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
  20. Pretty quiet on the DC side! Hoping we get some special freebie sets as well to celebrate batmans 80th. Maybe after the Marvel avengers craze!!
  21. Ankoku

[GBC] Akiyuki Ball Factory

I want to see a photo of the LEGO dust created after 7 days :P
  22. Queen Whatevra WaNabi

Yup! I don't think anyone's really sure exactly where it'll connect, but it definitely will connect to one of the other sets.
  23. @crooked_2 На этом форуме разрешен только английский. Please, speak English only. Congrats with building this awesomw buggy!
  24. syclone

Lego E-formula competition idea

1... tbh wondering where all the enthusiasm of this forum has gone
  25. Lionbear8

Hey guys know it was asked a while back. Does the new clock tower set go together with the castle and willow set from last year to make one giant display? Thanks in advance.
  26. Good news, everyone! From the second attempt, but I finally managed to create this monster from the past. So, T-1000, also known as TET - Turbo-Electric Tractor, was originally created in Soviet Union in the 70s. It has manually operated hood and simple door lock. And the most important and gorgeous function - Transformation! Yes, this unique tractor can be both wheeled and tracked! When tracks are unfolded, driver's chair turns aside to provide comfortable working conditions. All fuctions that are RC: -wheeled driving - L -tracked driving - 2XL -transformation - 3L -fake engine - M -steering - M -foldable plow - L Just for demonstration I've made a simple plow, which can be attached to the rear hook for transportation or to the side hook for working position. Plow's L-motor connects to the tractor's IR reciever and then it's folding can be RC operated as well. Video as always is here: Thanks for watching. I hope, you liked it. P.S. What do you think, what was the purpose for which this tractor was created by soviet engineers?
  1. Load more activity