All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TC17 hasn't started, but I will try to get a new contest online asap.
  3. That_LEGO_Guy

[MOC] Delorean

Didn't know they existed, they're going on my BL wishlist
  4. Akbalder

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

The photos of the Lamborghinis have been released: https://www.hothbricks.com/nouveautes-lego-speed-champions-2019-2020-encore-des-visuels/
  5. Nothing, I call it this way 😉 In Italian -one is a suffix for “big”, so it sounds fun. 🙂
  6. LvdH

The blue brothers

I’m already collecting parts for the PF Tribute - hope to have them all (including rare ones you changed to black) by the end of the month. I’ll provide some pictures and a little overview of the functions. I must say, looking through the instructions, that it exceeded all my expectations.
  7. TheDeeGee

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

The end of an era. Saving all my money for the D2C Batmobile instead ^^
  8. Sbrick have announced they are coming back with another model and are crowd funding again: https://tokeportal.hu/en/sbrick3/ They are not on kickstarter this time, but on a Hungarian website instead. After the badly run Sbrick+ campaign last time on KS I don't think I'd invest. It isn't even obvious what the investment is - is it a financial investment that you get returns on or just a gift to the company. Only the first 100 investors get the gift.
  9. Techniccrack

LEGO Technic Turbo Polyp / Kraken

Jo! Thnx. The seats are indeed a bit to high from the floor. I am adjusting that right now. My plan is to use actuators that holds the arms (,easy to adjust). The whole mid section will be rebuild. About yr questions: No silicon spray is used. My experience is that spray or lube attract dust and moist. The turntable on the head (type 3) is perfect. When its run oit, i easy can replace it. 2 pieced of half beams 4l with copperfoil on it does the job. No brushes. Perfect conductive and no volt drop. I will add a picture today here. I have a manual controldevice next to the autorun module. The video of the run with the Auto run module is in progress. And indeedz my plan is to make a switch on it for changing. Ny changibg the angle of the head i also need to change the connection of the arm.(higher connecting point)
  10. Antar

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Thank you very much imvanya
  11. imvanya

Do you mean this minifigure? Here's the Bricklink page for it. Click the link under "Item consists of" for the list of parts.
  12. MAB

Themes LEGO should discontinue

The Trolls Movie is as Danish as Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is German.
  13. Why not just buy the parts you need. For example, there are 1000s of these and many similar torsos: on bricklink under 50c. Choose the torso you want your police force to wear, buy however many you need, then buy random heads to make them look different. Then buy legs and hair/hats.
  14. Lego David

Review the LEGO Set Above You!

Easily one of my favorite Space Police sets! I've wanted that set ever since it came out, and I still want it to this day. It looks like a very fitting vehicle for a space gang, with it's very villainous mad-max look. The container opening with the laser also seems like a very fun gimmick! Overall, very creative and well designed set, it's easily a 10/10 from me! Next Set:
  15. Today
  16. Yeah, it‘d be silly of them not to release a set based on the Razor Crest in 2020 There‘s also plenty of missing main characters from the show they could easily include in such a set. Now we‘re in the funny situation where a LEGO set could actually properly spoil fans since we might get leaks for additional Mando sets before Disney+ hits certain regions I mean we don‘t even have a launch date for Switzerland yet... Looks like I may have to hoist the flag if you catch my drift
  17. George Lego

Greek National Highway Road

This is my Greek National Highway Road as displayed on 3rd Serres Brick Exhibition, in Serres - North Greece, during Nov. 1st - 10th 2019. Dimensions: 2.100mm legnth x 800mm width, in order to fit most of my moc Trucks and vehicles so far.
  18. BubbaFit45531

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

A bunch of the second half's episodes are on demand in USA, but the first episode after the warp to the Neverland and a bunch in between are missing. I'd like to have the Ice Emperor helmet and mask.
  19. BubbaFit45531

Is the Ninjago Ice Emperor helmet and mask available as a real part? If so, anyone have the Design ID?
  20. Having just seen episode 1- I think the Razor Crest model is a lock for 2020. And Lego would be silly not to do it as a $100 plus level build. I hope the series keeps up this quality. Great great start.
  21. imvanya

They are either 7150/7152 or 7262. which one exactly would depend on the second ship – Darth Vader's TIE Advanced. The Y-wings builds seems to be identical, but maybe someone with more knowledge can correct me.
  22. Kirito

[MOC] AGV High Speed Train

Wonderful! Can I have building instructions, for this beautifull moc please? thank you so much.
  23. Childish_Landino

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

This "leak" came about well before the release of Betrayal on Cloud City. Most likely a fake figure.
  24. Antar

Hello to all in this community, Are you able to help me , please Recently i bought those 2 spaceships , and i think they could be something from Star Wars but i am not able to identify them
  25. Those are valid points. The little bevel gears and the CV joint aren't great for handling the torque of one XL motor let alone two. Those motors have too much internal gearing.
  26. Great parts usage on the droid, and love the detail in the corridor scene.
  1. Load more activity