All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. en_zoo

King of Avalonia Final Entry: Wilfred Sigurd

Awesome job here, HQ! The room is very elegant and I love how you used simple pieces to decorate it. I think the light is pretty cool, though one thing that could be said, is that it's too bright from every corner, so we cannot understand which way the sun is shining from. I think you worked really well with the space limit (there was one, right?) and those columns are pretty col too - I don't recall seeing them anywhere else. Oh and do I spot a pair of pointy ears? Guess it must be @Gideon's minifig again.. !
  3. Darth Talon

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Which ones?
  4. Samer

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

So except for 42100 it is zzZ until August or what? Come on guys someone must know something new, I'm listening.. I won't tell anyone
  5. Falconfan1414

That’s not true there are still accounts with the photo up
  6. Duq

Moc steam train help

The image doesn't seem to exist.... Few things to check when building a steam engine. As others have said, use two axles with flanged drivers and blind for the third. If you're using parts and instructions from Emerald Night and Hogwarts then I'm guessing this is not your problem. Next thing is quartering. Make sure that the wheels on one side have the pins for the side rods at 12 o'clock while the other side of the engine has them at 3 o'clock (page 51 of the EN instructions). If you train runs fine on straights this most likely isn't your problem either. Next is what I think is your problem because that same page 51 of the instructions tells you to do it wrong. Do not put the rubber bands on all flanged wheels like the instructions show. The wheels on one side of your engine need to slip going around corners and with 4 rubber bands they can't. Take the rubber bands off on one side of your engine. Good luck and let us know how you get on!
  7. Darth Talon

@LDDproductionsall posts of the Advent calender are off IG. I spent the past 3 hours messaging every account that posted it.
  8. Samer

General Part Discussion

Since its the year of frames, I always anticipated LEGO release a "half frame" part. I believe this would open a world of simplification and space saving.
  9. Guyon2002

Its been a few hours since I saw the image (it was a limited time image like the ones on Snapchat) but I'll try my best: - Harry / Dementors are exactly how we knew they would look - Sirius is unchanged but its a little bit hard to see his hairpiece so I'm unsure if he used Luke's but chances are high - There is one stand-alone tree on a small plate, I'd say its similair in height to the tree in the Action Battle Endor set - There is another tree (looks almost exactly the same as the other one) which is attached to a plate to represent the beach area - I believe the beach area is about as large as the Suit-Up Gantry in the Hall of Armour set from Avengers: Endgame These are obviously rough descriptions of what I can remember so if something is off, I'm sorry
  10. Yes, you did! Thank you very much, this will help a lot.
  11. Peppermint_M

Next "Adventurers" Theme Ideas

I would like to get something that is more based on an Adventurer type theme. Maybe even have a little bit of a crossover with the original crew by having Doctor Charles Lightning in the Professor Pierre Aronnax role. Thinking on things: I would enjoy something that encompasses Greek Mythology, tracking down relics or artefacts related to ancient heroes while tangling with the creatures and monsters made famous in the same stories. Whether we get new characters or the old favourites, I do not mind. However a return to Adventure! would be welcome.
  12. I_Igor

[WIP] Volvo L350H

Then you can use 2 small gear racks (7 studs long)
  13. MoppeW40k

[MOC] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

Glad to hear that you are still passionate about finishing these instructions :)
  14. Does anyone have the UPC, SKU for Walmart or DPCI for Target numbers?
  15. Balrogofmorgoth

I didn’t see the Expecto Patronum image. Can anyone tell me how big the build is? I know people said there some trees and a flat part but how big is it? I would expect not very big. And are all the figures the same as they were in the leaks? Namely Sirius’ hair. And is it the same Harry that leaked with the blue jacket?
  16. Darth Talon

@LDDproductionsive gotten nearly everyone on IG to take down the Advent calendar prelim. I hope this helps
  17. Professor Thaum

Mardier Elite Troops

Spoil rich brat !
  18. Today
  19. Ankoku

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

Sounds like you can destroy it in a single day! :P Been fiddling with colours. Finally replaced the net at the bottom with the old style one and swapped the red 2L axle with a black one. Also swapped the brown Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Triple with a black one round the back. I still needed to add a lot of white tiles and I think I will replace the red Technic, Liftarm 3 x 5 L-Shape Thick with an orange one and replace the hoop ring at the bottom with an orange one too. Makes it all a bit more coordinated.
  20. Balrogofmorgoth

I can’t imagine they would give him medium legs in all his fourth year sets except that one. It would be available to switch out if people wanted though.
  21. LDDproductions

I think he may be talking about Harry in the Graveyard
  22. Captain Braunsfeld

Mardier Elite Troops

Happy Easter! They were eggstremely eggspensive!
  23. notarealperson

Potential LEGO Scooby-Doo comeback in 2020?

i doubt that they will make more sets but it would be cool i guess
  24. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry is getting black medium legs
  25. I_Igor

[MOC] morbidly obese crawler crane

Beautiful crane my friend and this weather is like here in northern Croatia (+24°C) during day and not even single cloud in the blue sky. As time passes by I really like yellow MOCs. Kind regards
  26. MLuijken

Microsoft's MakeCode for the EV3

Hello "BlueBill" e.a ! I think the makecode environment for EV3 is absolutely fantastic and exactly what I have been looking for my 9 yr old son. This is because the standard coding environment is not very intuitive for youngsters (He does not want to learn it and is completely addicted to Scratch) Although Scratch also has the ability to communicate with EV3, there are hardly any sensors and its extremely limited in its possibilities. Makecode has all the sensors with a very comprehensive environment, the emulator and ability to switch to text Javascript is just what he needs to get to the next level. Unfortunately I have been unable to upload any code to our EV3 brick through USB ( its the only way!) I have gone through it all, latest firmware v1.10e, cables are fine, installed device manager etc.... On both my two laptops (windows 10 and 7) the EV3 not showing up in windows explorer as separate drive I think it has something to do with the RNDIS protocol, refer: http://www.monobrick.dk/guides/firmware-guides/setting-up-a-usb-connection-for-use-with-monobrick-firmware/ Also according to this link https://www.ev3dev.org/docs/tutorials/connecting-to-the-internet-via-usb/ EV3 is supposed to show up as "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" NDIS protocol this is missing on both my laptops and have not been able to install a driver that works, I suspect I need a windows update/fix. Also found another link with the same problem https://forums.usfirst.org/forum/general-discussions/first-programs/first-lego-league/the-challenge/programming-ab/85807-ev3-makecode-brick-no-longer-connects-via-usb It seems that EV3 users have not yet woken up to the fact that this COULD be(COME) a great alternative to the Mindstorms standard because there is almost nothing when surfing the net. I hope somebody is able to point me in the right direction because I really would like this to work for him Thanks! Michiel
  27. notarealperson

you think the red and yellow legs are gonna be used for a harry
  1. Load more activity