All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is the Assassin 1:8 or 1:10? If it's 1:10 then i'd say they haven't. And since it's not licenced (yes any car guy knows its a Mclaren) I'd say they still haven't. Cool looking model though but i've seen enough in orange, I'd like a different colour please
  3. FinlayTheFaithful

Jurassic Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I know which one you mean, that would be awesome to see
  4. AxolotlPlays

Mattel released an Atrociraptor which had quills and was like a greeny-yellow, looks pretty cool
  5. Buckethead

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Thunderbolts might not be as popular, but that doesn't make them less relevant, and I don't see why Marvel or Lego would market it any less than the other films mentioned. Any non-R-rated Marvel movie, especially an ensemble film, seems like a reasonable thing for Lego to want to capitalize on. But I do agree that they'll probably get no more than two sets. I just don't think they'll try to cram them all in one. Also, Lego isn't just looking at the popularity of the brand or characters (though they are important). They're also going to want to consider characters who are relatively inexpensive to make (John Walker doesn't seem to difficult to make), and there needs to be some playability factor to them (Ghost may not have much, but Taskmaster has a sword, a shield, a bow, and who knows what other neat tools/weapons). Lego's main audience are kids, and I believe Thunderbolts has enough potential for kids to want more than one set.
  6. R2-KT is a random choice but I respect it. Young Leia is definitely the outlier but hopefully she at least comes with Lola. I won't bother hoping for a new mold but I could see them including her as a printed 1x1 round tile or something like that. I can see why they chose her since she was an important part of the Kenobi show and was sorely missing from those sets but most of us would rather she was replaced by almost anyone else. I had personally hoped we might get Dirge. Krrsantan would also have been incredible but the fact they didn't use him gives me some hope that we might see a set based on tBoBF finale someday soon. I so badly want a set with Boba(weilding his gaffi stick) and his Rancor with Krrsantan, Cad Bane, a couple Pykes and a Scorponek Droid. I really believe such a set would sell very, very well, regardless of what some people thought of the show or the finale because there is so much desireable stuff to pack into such a set.
  7. Today
  8. They are really quick with shipping the bestseller items.
  9. Mister Phes

[LIBRARY] Sails

It appears I'm a bit late to the shindig here... The file size limit will be increased after you reach 10 posts. Eurobricks does this to prevent people from signing up to use the forum as an image hosting site.
  10. wesker

Thunderbolts doesn't seem like the type of film that's likely to get a big marketing push. Compared to Captain America 4, Fantastic Four and Superman Legacy its the least relevant film coming out next year. And with the downward trend in superhero films lately is anyone really expecting this one to do well at the box office? The most sets I can see this film getting is two, but I think even just one is enough if they keep the focus on Bucky, Yelena, US Agent, Red Guardian and Sentry. Nobody gave a shit about the MCU's portrayals of Ghost and Taskmaster last time and I doubt many people would miss them if they were excluded here.
  11. FinlayTheFaithful

We don't really need tens of thousands of them, just one every now and again with a different look
  12. Buckethead

I don't think Lego is intent to include all of them. But, like Arishem, Galactus could be buildable (as could HERBIE). I also haven't put much stock into Silver Surfer appearing in the film, and if he does, there's no guarantee he'll play a huge role. Besides, my predictions are primarily based on less risky scenarios. I'm only excluding characters if they have a decent chance at being excluded. Since the film is called the Fantastic Four, Lego would naturally want to make the main four, but other than that, all others are game. If Lego didn't care to include Kang or Dar-Benn last year, I don't see why Lego would care to make the villain here.
  13. Paul B Technic

[MOC] John Deere SESAM 2 tractor

Amazing and so well presented.
  14. zoth33

Lord of the Rings Ongoing Discussion

Nerd of the rings is pretty knowledgeable about LOTR stuff, the licensing for the LOTR is petty complicated because of the Tolkien estate but hopefully we will see some more LOTR sets coming in the future and maybe by the end of the summer we will have more concrete knowledge of sets from the original trilogy or sets that tie into War of the Rohirrim. I hope that these rumors are true and I also think that Barad Dur is still coming in June. It will be nice to see some new LOTR sets and places we haven't seen in lego form yet like Bree, Gondor, other parts of the shire, etc.
  15. Black Falcon

Why? I mean nothing against more dinosaurs in general, but I don´t really see the need for several of the same kind in many different colours. I´d rather get more different dinosaurs than multiple of the same kind in different colours.
  16. Mandalorianknight

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

Totally agree. Got one more for you: Imperial Army Battlepack ($19.99): Andor Combat Speeder with 2x imperial army trooper (with riot shields), 1x stormtrooper, and 1x imperial officer (black uniform) I'd also love some rebel sets. I'll throw some ideas out there, including a good few battle packs since the only figures readily availible are the rebel fleet troopers: Endor Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Stolen imperial speeder bike and a small tree trap with 1x ewok and 3x endor rebel trooper (2x with green trenchcoat prints, 1x with a tan vest print and a faceprint reminiscent of Rex, but he doesn't have printed gauntlets so he can still be used as a normal trooper). Scarif Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Bit of scarif terrain with an orange crate, palm tree, and play feature to launch out from behind some ferns similar to old ninjago sets. Comes with 4x rebel trooper (Melshi, Bastaran, Tonc, and Bistan) Sullust Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Based on Battlefront 2015. Includes an E-web on a small bit of Sullust terrain and a sliding door. Comes with 4x rebel trooper (sullust combat outfits, so the Endor helmets on the orange suits- Namir, Brand, Roach, and Gadren) Full sets: Rebel Snowspeeder ($27.99): Smaller Rebel Snowspeeder with Wedge Antilles, Wes Janson, and Colonel Derlin. Rebel Landspeeder ($34.99): Rebel Landspeeder (with the large mounted gun like in Battlefront 2017 or Legion) with 1x gonk droid and 4x rebel trooper: 1x rebel officer (tan outfit), 2x rebel soldier (Tatooine outfits with the A-wing pilot type helmets), 1x Ishi Tib jumptrooper. Ion Cannon ($59.99): Ion cannon (with interior control room) with Colonel Derlin, 2x hoth rebel trooper, R-3PO, a Rebel Captain (Micha Evon), and Rebel Comms Officer (Toyan Farr)
  17. MightyThorngren

[TC] Ironhook the Third and Sharktooth Tower

Thank you. It was quite a process doing all that on my phone and doing what you said was impossible with the imgur app, but I managed to do it by disabling the app and using the web browser. Took about 30 minutes to figure it out and then do it. But thank you, I wouldn't have been able to without your help
  18. Shiva

[MOC] LAAT/i Republic Gunship

That's about minifig scale. I say. + Nice work!
  19. Mandalorianknight

Indiana Jones 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

You guys get all the other good exclusives. Spider-Man, Helldivers, God of War, even the KOTOR remake (though I think the game has to exist to count). Let us have this one! Agreed. I hope the game'll be great, but it wouldn't mean anything for the theme.
  20. Agreed. It’s a great figure that not only celebrates Star Wars but also the impact of the fandom. It would be nice if, in the instructions, they include a page about her backstory or something.
  21. jp-30

[MOC] THX-1138 vs Police

LEGO MOC - THX-1138 diorama. The scene after the trial when 3 Police Officers punish THX-1138 in a large white void. flickr
  22. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I would unironically prefer about half of these- Young Cassian and Jyn are actually characters I'd enjoy having- Young Jyn was a child soldier for Saw and Young Cassian is more Andor content. That would be really cool of lego. I'd be willing to pay their current prices for a set if I knew that the extra bit was going to the 501st legion or cancer research instead of.... I don't really know. Clearly not quality control. Now that we know all 6, here's my ranking: (in terms of choice only, not execution, since we haven't seen all of them) 501/10: R2-KT: I'm not normally one of those "think of what it MEANS" guys, but that is an insanely good pick from that perspective. A fan created character with a heartwarming backstory. It's also a pretty solid figure choice in-universe- while not a Mara Jade, I remember her from early clone wars, and "pink R2" is a solid enough archtype for a unique but still working-in-universe figure, unlike, say, the holiday figs. 10/10: Cal Kestis- while I'm sad this seems to spell doom for future Jedi sets, Cal is a major canon character and a fan-favorite, so he was an excellent choice. He's also one of, if not the choice for my favorite star wars character, so I may be biased. (It's between him, Luke, and Wedge Antilles) 9/10: Malak- KOTOR representation is essential, and Malak has a good, imposing design that'll attract fans who didn't already know him. I might have preferred Jedi Revan so we could have the main character, but it's also some good dark-side representation since all other figs range from "hero" to "will be a hero in a few years" to "war criminal but for the good guys" 9/10: Saw- another major canon character. He's a little bit lower just because saw is in so much content these days that he could/should have been in a set for Bad Batch/Andor/Rogue One/Rebels/Fallen Order, leaving the slot open, but if they couldn't get him there, it's great to get him here. Not happy about how green he is, but there wasn't really a way around it, and I said I wouldn't rank off execution, just choice. 9/10: Fives- pretty much the exact same reasoning as Saw, I'd put him more or less exactly on par with him. The execution's better, but again, not counting that since we haven't seen some of the other figs yet. 2/10: Young Leia- I didn't mean to make the list just to dunk on this choice, but writing it all out I do legitimately think she's the only subpar choice, and she's REALLY subpar. She's not an interesting design, not remotely a fan-favorite, I really have no idea why they chose her. Some options I would have preferred include: Mara Jade, Starkiller, Joruus C'baoth, Abeloth, the Son/Father/Daughter, Rebel Friend, one of Mara's stormtroopers, Talon Karrde, Fordo, 2003 ARC trooper, 2003 Kit Fisto, 2003 Grievous, Bastila Shan, Dark Side Bastila Shan, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Jolee Bindo, Canderous Ordo, Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Carth Onasi, Legends Jedi Leia, Jaina Solo, Hazrim Namir, Brand, Roach, Gadren, Everi Chalis, Sana Starros, Dr. Aphra, Black Krrssantan, Triple-0, BT-1, and a lot of other characters we're unlikely to get in standard sets. Overall, unless Cal and R2-KT are really poorly made figs, I think everyone but Young Leia is an excellent choice.
  23. JeanGreyForever

There are rumors about Silver Surfer in the FF movie. If we only got one FF set, I can't imagine it would feature all four characters, HERBIE, the villain, plus the Surfer.
  24. JeanGreyForever

Indiana Jones 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

Was interested in this until I saw that it isn't even coming out on the PS5. It's exclusive to XBOX and the PC. But sadly, video games rarely ever get Lego sets. Star Wars is the exception. Even Hogwarts Legacy, the best-selling game of last year, hasn't gotten any sets so I doubt Indiana Jones would considering the film flopped and the franchise is dead.
  25. Buckethead

Sony Pictures has only one Spider-Man film scheduled for June 2025. Unless they delay it or add another date, I don't think we're getting Spider-Man 4 next year. However, the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man animated series is scheduled for this year, so we could get sets for that either in the Fall or next year. I feel the opposite for Fantastic Four and Thunderbolts. I think we'll get one set for Fantastic Four and multiple Thunderbolts. The latter has at least seven members, and the most figures featured in the a Marvel set is usually six, so unless we get one big set that excludes some major players, or we get two or more with a full lineup. I also feel like similar to the Cap 4 set, we only need one F4 set with three minifigures and one big-figure. I see a lot of speculation regarding future film/TV sets, but I'm curious what the safest predictions are for the future. Thunderbolts for example, I feel confident we'd get Yelena, but what characters do we feel are the most likely to be included, and which do we feel are most likely to be excluded? I could see us getting John Walker & Sentry, but I don't know about the others.
  26. Yesterday
  27. Hehe ... the "th" - simply forget it: Try "Torsten". The "h" apparently comes from "Thor" - the vikings loved to give their names an edge ;) and the "sten" apparently comes from "stein" which translates to "rock". So my name refers to Thor's hammer's head, made from rock. Yeah. I run around in this world with a name referring to Thor's hammer. Thank you, my parents . In Northern Europe, "th" translates to "t" in the English language. In other words: >NO< reason to apologize!!! In contrast: I love your smile and laughter in the video - this is how it should be - always. All the best, T_orsten
  28. TeriXeri

2024 Space sets

Again one more reason not to blindly follow "leaks" anticipating Blacktron like 9 months ahead of time, and then if it doesn't happen is not LEGO's fault, it's over-expecting on some potential set name / description way ahead of time. But hey, at least it's not an actual deception like some video games have had in the past, pre order etc etc only to get a completely different game from trailers / previews.
  1. Load more activity