All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. HorcikDesigns

[TMC1] 8081 Concept

@mpj Thanks!
  3. Good morning to allI would like to share here my latest creation, which is a new concept, a versatile robot with two unrelated but compatible tasks. On the one hand the robot is a robot that makes your parquet shine and in a few seconds you turn it into a toy for your favorite animal or child. The robot consists of two Ev3 bricks that handle 4 motors that fit 4 mecanum wheels, 2 motors that drive the felt pads and the ball throwing system, 4 ultrasonic sensors that detect obstacles in the movements, a light detector for the contactless control of the robt, a light detector for the detection of the bullet under the robot, a gyroscope for orientation and a pixy2 camera for ball detection. The domestic robot can polish almost 800m² in an hour, obviously the batteries have to be recharged. But the difficulty is in chasing the ball and in managing different lighting in a room. What do you think of this achievement?
  4. WvG_853

[MOC] Liebherr 250 EC-B Towercrane 1:18

Fascinating! Thanks for sharing your process in perfectioning this amazing crane.
  5. I haven't played the game (it's sixty freaking bucks right now), but it's apparently receiving just rave reviews. Does anyone know if its added anything new to the ship or vehicle canon that we should be looking to MOC?
  6. mpj

[TMC1] 8081 Concept

Great design! Very aggressive!
  7. HorcikDesigns

[TMC1] 8081 Concept

@deraven Thank you!
  8. Today
  9. @Void_S Really cool that you managed to build it as a C-model. Thanks for the instructions! Bought them already ...
  10. Classic_Spaceman

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Ah. I thought that you were referring to an actual update of the LEGO Island characters and pizzeria, not just small references in a regular City set.
  11. LegoSjaak

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

For me, changing to 8 wide, would be the end of collecring these....i cannot see 6 and 8 wide cars in my layout...it feels weird. I already skipped the mini set and seeing those xl vehicles for 2020.....no...not for me. Modulars is the only thing left for me now....but that is good for my wallet..... I hope others have a lot of fun with th SC cars in the future!
  12. pooda

How do you know? The first City Pizza restaurant was painted light green. I also said a pizza car. Not a skateboard. It could fit City too. Pizzerias don't have to look a certain way to make nods. I was just saying that in terms of the minifigs. And plus, Hidden Side would make it look too weird. So no.
  13. Just finish building this baby, I would say, @Madoca 1977 kudos, it's yet another masterpiece you've designed! I chose the blue body work with due-wheel version simply because it looks epic! I guess this is the color scene you were referring to, in fact, I think the whole MOC is based on this one. You chose orange as its primary color to keep the parts easy to find, am I right? As always, the instruction is wonderful and absolutely flawless. The building process is pleasant, very clever structures while very easy to put together. Haven't actually run it on ground due to lack of AAA batteries, but only by looking at it makes me happy. Here it is along with the marauder by Lforces which I built a few days before. Now, time to build some smaller cars for the monster to crush!
  14. It's a pretty nasty act of violence
  15. Sorry, i dont know this word.
  16. AMD

I know, but what I'm trying to say is I want a character from Turbo Wheels to live in a legacy of the mantle RR.
  17. Classic_Spaceman

Star Wars

Unfortunately, probably because there is nothing to criticise. 😐 Since TLJ, the most vocal segments of the Star Wars fandom have seemed to define themselves as antagonistic towards anything and everything put out by "Disney Wars", so they now would likely have difficulty admitting that they actually enjoy some aspect of modern Star Wars (since hating everything new has become part of their identity as Star Wars "fans"). As an example, the Star Wars thread with the most comments recently has been one speculating upon what will happen if/when TRoS fails! Another, more optimistic, possibility, is that not many members have been able to watch (I have not, beyond clips that I can find on YouTube), since either they have not subscribed to Disney+ yet, or Disney+ has not been released in their countries.
  18. Just finish it !! If you like it, pls subscribes my channel.
  19. Classic_Spaceman

LEGO Ninjago 2020

It has appeared before:
  20. Classic_Spaceman

Such a set would likely have the City Pizza branding and colour-scheme of the Pizza Van, though, and would probably not include Pepper's skateboard. A more accurate LEGO Island-inspired pizzeria might actually fit better in Hidden Side (and Pepper could use a recolour of Jack's new hairpiece). We already have an updated Rocket Racer, from CMF Series 18 ("Race Car Guy").
  21. Thank you for all those informations Legopold. It's very useful ;-) When I see the new Lego Disney train and Hidden Side train set, the future will be more complex to have quality wheels : A video for train wheel comparison between the old one and the new full plastic one :
  22. makoy

LEGO Ninjago 2020

It make sense if that's the piece in black. I personally haven't seen that wide visor and headgear go together.
  23. makoy

Star Wars

Hey guys, why is no one talking about how great The Mandalorian is? No spoilers though.
  24. Classic_Spaceman

LEGO Ninjago 2020

This piece.
  25. makoy

LEGO Ninjago 2020

The Ice Planet trans-orange looks dope for those visors. I can't get a better view on how that visor is attached on the head though. Is it like a small headgear with majority covered by the visor?
  26. Jeffinslaw

Custom 3d Printed Steam Drivers

Yessir!
  27. Hey everyone, As soon as I saw the defender set and heard about its ambitious gearbox I knew I was gonna get it! Loved the set but felt that it didn't show off its engineering enough so I set off on building a B model for it. It has two speed gearboxes for each arm and a four speed gearbox for the turntable. Still has a few tweaks needed but for the most part all major mechanisms are in place. It's based off the design of my V2 spirograph which makes use of the sets differentials. I was worried about the stability of it as it is hand cranked, however I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The finished prints almost hide imperfections when viewed as a whole. I love this set, looking forward to see what others come up with. Once I am happy with everything I will make some intsructions and a full video of it, just wanted to share it with you all. Peace:)
  1. Load more activity