All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

Krag Dings (Part 1): http://spacethecomic.com/comic/krag-dings-part-1/
  3. Lego-Freak

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

I‘m also pleasantly surprised by her inclusion since I didn‘t expect more than two minifigs for this set, especially after the Tumbler D2C from 2014
  4. According to bricklink, there are now 157 female heads in light flesh. Of course, not all of them are suitable for SW figures but there is way more choice than there was even five years ago.
  5. valenciaeric

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

Neither is Top Gear very family friendly and it also has "specific" views. Seems the original info was about the smaller model rather than the flagship. This one will be similar to the 42050 Drag Racer, I guess.
  6. Jundis

Going back to a rumour from about a month ago: A fairground mixer doesn't really match an F&F vehicle... or maybe F&F stands for Fun & Family after all?
  7. MAB

Thoughts on TROS?

Use regular LEGO horses.
  8. grego18f

[MOC] Kenworth W900

Very nice rendition of an iconic truck I myself planned on building a w900 at this scale. As you have done it very well, I will move to a European truck! Nice use of the virtual pivot steering. Too bad your setup is too wide for my needs. I will definitely look at it!
  9. richmond202008

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

Can give me part list for this ? http://akiyuki.jp/en/works/1019#abc
  10. MAB

Balls?!

Yes, and they are good for testing GBCs or if you run one at home. Obviously for a collaborative display they are no good as they get mixed up with genuine LEGO ones but then the organisers often supply the balls anyway.
  11. brickless_kiwi

[MOC] Kenworth W900

I think everyone else has said what I would like to say, lots of very cool technical ideas that I am going to try out and for the record, W900's are notorious for bending frames in real life. I'm very much intrigued by your container carrier, but there seems to be little on the net photo wise..
  12. Hello Community, i'm new to the Eurobricks forum. Since 2018 I'm interested in Lego again and after some Architecture Sets I bought the Land Rover 42110. some mods i have already implemented: - the rubber at the tailgate - by Coolusername - the workaround for the front lights - by JunkstyleGio but the car isn't remote controlled. my son would see the car driving by remote control. i made some other small changes: - changed the lose door frames - the tailgate has a symmetrical colour design - modified door hinge - removed all blue-pins on front, back and left/right side - three shock absorber on each side on the rear axle (due to weight of battery and infrared receiver) installation of the steering system: very simple! under the driver's seat is enough space for an l-engine, I tried a servo-engine first, but it's too weak, because the vehicle's weight prevents steering to full impact. unfortunately the m-engine doesn't offer me a reasonable way to fix it. the l-engine is connected to the hand-of-god axle. the rest of the manual steering to the roof has been removed. next step: install a l-engine under the passenger seat to test the connection directly to the red differential. i can upload some pictures tonight, if you want it. greetings skdubg
  13. Ludo Visser

[MOC] Kenworth W900

This is great! I really like how this looks and the functionality provides a lot of playability for this scale. Well done! I have to agree with others with respect to the wheels. For a slightly smaller scale, maybe these or these can be a better option, although I understand that you were now constrained by the scale of the containers. Which part did you use for the kingpin ("towball")? Is it a bionicle part? I've been looking for a part like that for a long time for my truck, but after seeing the video you linked I'm convinced this is probably the best fifth-wheel coupling for functional models...!
  14. efferman

42100 Liebherr R 9800 MODs

The Partlist with the extra parts for the modified boom is available and hopefully comnplete https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-30260/efferman/modified-face-shovel-boom-for-42100-r-9800/#tab_bi
  15. Today
  16. vectormatic

surely a F&F based set would be of something entertaining? Personally im just surprised that we will actually get a F&F set, that franchise isnt exactly family friendly, and its views on cars/driving are rather specific... Either way, im curious to see what it ends up being.
  17. Reaper

Heya! I'm MomokaChan!

Welcome to Eurobricks!
  18. Reaper

[MOC] Separators

Clever use of the separators! They look cute!
  19. Reaper

Thoughts on TROS?

Not really interested in the movie and not the sets, although the new star destroyer looks interesting.
  20. Tracked models work best with subtractor gearing using a train controller. One channel ensure straight ahead running, the other channel controls the steering from wide radius turns to 180 deg. turn on the spot if the right gears ratios are used. Sariels book explains how.
  21. ArneNielsen

Minifig Scale Model of our House!!!

And using only basic bricks - nice work! And nice house you live in, by the way
  22. Roebuck

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

Do you guys think the new hard batman-cape will be used in future WW sets? Maybe in the CMF for characters with a cape; dementor, Gilderoy Lockhart etc
  23. Ross Fisher

[OL FB] Small House, Acropolis

For what it's worth, I did build a front room for each floor, but they weren't that impressive, so I left it as you see it. Thanks for the though!
  24. Official LEGO dragon look I always love this red dragon but just hate its "weak" head (not horrible enough) Therefore I added some decoration on its head to make it a bit more horrible. Hope u like it.
  25. RedHoodPug

Ok, another Golden Age character, but I don’t know if her inclusion is going to be enough of a sway. Depends on the whole I guess
  26. CF Mitch

There's another set of pictures out of all the CMF's, and on Flash's, the helmet seems to be more... pearl grey? I can't say for sure. It looks shinier than LBG but less shiny than metallic silver However, the jacket outline does seem more defined than in previous pictures Nice to see Ms. Vale is included in the D2C! A very lovely surprise! Regards, Mitch
  1. Load more activity