All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lego Nostalgia

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Even Batman would have a hard time trying to solve Renown's riddle.
  3. Accio Lego

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Technically it’s a double bass and not a cello, although with how minifig proportions work you could probably make it work as a cello if you wanted to. And the double bass isn’t always played with a bow, jazz players often just pluck the strings - as seen in the Jazz Club and Jazz Quartet sets. In a classical orchestra you’ll see them played with a bow, but since lego just uses the Harry Potter wand piece for a bow, it’s really easy to get ahold of (pretty much any Harry Potter collector has a massive stockpile).
  4. RichardGoring

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Of course! I was wondering what is what, thinking it was an unfamiliar hairpiece, but I couldn't figure it out.
  5. Lego Nostalgia

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Replace Harley with Two-face since she's in the BTAS Skyline art set and it would have been better. The fact that they reused a cheap version of Batman used in 4+ sets and magazines for the Mech is making me go beyond insane, so much that not even the Aslume can help me plus if they just released that Batpod without the buildable figure then it might have been worth getting.
  6. psqidexslizer

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Three gray 2x1’s stacked outside the X-Mansion should cover him. 😝
  7. cosmic

Finally some content!! Adore this new Mr Freeze he alone carries the entire wave. I was worried they'd reuse Mysterio's headpiece inaccurately, the choice to produce this new mould is amazing and even has the possibility to be carried into other themes, namely the CMF line. I appreciate being able to get Harley in a cheaper set, but wish she was replaced by someone else, likely Poison Ivy. Or better yet, it would have been nice to get 1-2 more figures in that set. Ideally, it would have been Batman, Tim Drake (or Dick Grayson, love both of their animated designs), Harley, Ivy, and Mr Freeze. Honestly this set just has me in the mood for more animated content. Hope they keep producing sets for this show down the line. And I hate to say it but the buildable Batman and Batpod are incredible and I want it. Would have been better to get more figure scaled playlets, but can't be too mad at what we're getting. It's better than what we usually get, but the bar is very, very, very low. Lol.
  8. Mandalorianknight

I've known about wonder man for over a decade. I wouldn't consider myself a wonder man fan specifically, but I am a marvel fan. I maintain that given the quality of MCU projects over the past few years, it's clear they're unable to maintain quality with the expanded amount of content. I think cutting their content down to try and produce higher quality products is a viable strategy. No one's contesting that people put effort into it, and honestly your response kind of confuses me because I made that pretty clear. I honestly don't care whatsoever if some random guy on the internet doesn't consider me a fan. You're a fan if you enjoy some part of the universe enough to consider yourself a fan. That's the only requirement. Anyone who tries to decide who can and can't be a fan should re-evaluate what they're focusing on.
  9. In my opinion the buggy motors are excellent! I love them! The CaDa Servo can also just three positions: -90° - 0° - 90° and it is a little bit slower than the Servo from MK. cheers, Friedl
  10. RedHoodPug

So he's got a new cape piece to make up for the lack of sidekicks, nice. I like Freeze's new dome, it looks like it will work with armour. The Batmobile is different, I've only seen it on a small screen so I'll reserve better judgement, however the oversized cannons look like the sort of thing you find on an action figure's vehicle. I'm perplexed at the message being given by the Batpod. A mech suit is a mech suit. There's an old sitcom from my youth set during the Occupation of France and for some reason there was an Italian officer, who's catchphrase was, "what-a mistake-a to make-a". I feel it's time to re-tread those tyres for when he accidentally causes the death of a Sixer.
  11. FrkW

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

For those that can't fint the pictures: 'The Brick Enthusiast' have them posted on their Facebook page. You have to scroll a few posts back to find the main leak.
  12. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

This is a really good guess. Still a little skeptical, just because we've had Tarkins before and I can't remember the last time Renown hinted at something we've already had (for that matter, why he wouldn't just use a lesser-known tarkin qoute), but if he is stepping up his game like this, I'm excited to try and puzzle out his next one.
  13. GonzoTheGreat

Gambit needs an inclusion somewhere
  14. Mordarch

Hey guys, so what do you guys use to find the most recent leaked pics? I used to use Instagram and just look up the Legoleaks hashtag but lately it's been more unusable than ever. Okay managed to find the rest, but the hashtag is still messed up. So if anyone has a better way, please do share. Figures look great, Troll is really good except the beefy arms. I'm not sure the Great Hall shows it's value at the moment though, it's supposed to be about €200 or something right? But, it does look like a fun set. Buckbeak and the Mandrake look great, but I'm the least interested in them. The shops look fun, but I'm still not entirely sure of the new Diagon Alley wave. I'd love to have more in the style of the D2C. And also what's with the displayed wands in Olivanders? Are those new handles that we can put on the existing wand pieces? I'm curious if Madame malkin's will have the giant pair of scissors on the front though.
  15. thebricksbear

The negativity is baffling. If you're not interested anymore, move on. No need to stick around and tell everybody why you think something "is going to flop," just let the rest of us enjoy it. I really hope there's a D+ series 3. Ive stayed away from the Xmen so far but if they throw a Nightcrawler or Gambit in I'd cave. I'd love to see Kahori and I'm sure Agatha will have an opportunity for new characters. Daredevil and Kingpin would be great as well.
  16. Accio Lego

There’s a few more shots up and I’m now 100% sure that it’s the small owl in a new color, but it’s not shown close up enough to see if the eyes are minifig system compatible. The same set also appears to introduce beavers, albeit in the Friends style.
  17. Fantastic moc! The angled roof, the air condition, the broken glas, the accessible parking space, the building's color accents/corporate colors, there are so many great details!
  18. El Garfio

2024 Friends sets

Good sets, maybe the price stops me I wait for a good discount to get them
  19. Was Marvel getting 30 sets a year compared to DCs 5 not proof enough?
  20. Accio Lego

This is such a weird selection of images to leak together. A shot of the back of the Great Hall, the minifigs close up, and a weird little close up of Quirrel in the set. The back of Malkin’s with the front lifestyle shot of Ollivander’s (which only show 4 of the 6 characters), the mandrake in and out of its pot, and a posed shot of Buckbeak that doesn’t show the full set. No shots of Triwizard Arrival, Potions Class, or Aragog at all. I know I was saying that we had a chance of getting getting leaks when a 3rd party site uploaded them early but geez. My first observations are that the slide out modules look very useful for play - that was a big drawback I noticed with the last system, reaching in the little rooms to move things around was cramped and fiddly - some room modules would let you pull off the front crossbar for slightly easier access but that did very little good when everything was assembled into a larger castle. The new slide out modules can be removed and replaced easily, and their lack of high walls makes it easy to play with them when they’re out in the open. The Great Hall Minifigs look good, as does the new Troll. Great to get the Fat Friar but I can’t help but notice that he uses the bowl cut hair piece instead of having a proper tonsure. The Great Hall also has 5 visible Collectible Portraits from what we can see in these photos. Four in the small hallway module and one in the Hufflepuff Common Room. The Diagon Alley shops look fun, I really want better shots of them. And there’s a signpost with Gringotts Bsnk on the left and Quality Quidditch Supplies and Flourish & Blott’s towards the right – a potential clue for next year perhaps? The Mandrake and Buckbeak both look rather disappointing right now, although I’ll reserve judgement on the latter until I see him in a better pose with his base. But there’s a high chance I’ll skip those two like I did with Dobby last year.
  21. krimimimi

Well IG is back to showing only nine pix without an acct. That's just enough to see the troll. (Brilliant! Very well done!) Could someone DM me the pix, too, please? Cheers.
  22. El Garfio

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

LEGO has a problem with BAM. The musician playing the cello without an arch One of the astronauts has a breastplate and that counts as an accessory The astronaut helmet has no visor by the same: it counts as an accessory We had suffered a price increase but we are getting simple accessories or no one due to the BAM rules -------------------- And saying that, I would preffer only one astronaut torso and something different for the alien. And the redhead girl in a torso of other thema Because BAM is about to mix torsos, legs, heads, hairs/hats and accessories
  23. SketchBrick

Interesting find: the new Milky Way art set seems to make use of an unprinted hermit crab piece! Same colour as far as I can tell.
  24. GonzoTheGreat

Um I am quite literally friends with one of the writers of Wonder-Man so I can prove you wrong right there. Just because it is funded and brought about by a corporation doesn't mean people didn't put real work and effort into it Well you got a lot of opinions that I would call questionable. There's a difference between a project not panning out or being cancelled before being finished and a product being written, produced, filmed and ready to go and a bunch of so called fans having no idea what the shows or frankly the characters are go "um please no not for me, please cancel this, I only want superman, batman and spiderman for the next 300 years". If you think that way I would not consider you a fan. You're the type of people who would've called for iron man to be cancelled in 2007. There is also literally nothing about it being cancelled so I don't know why you're saying "you can be disappointed". It's gonna come out I'm just calling out these people for thinking they should be able to pick and choose which projects exist when they have no idea who the characters are and someone like me loves the character of wonder man exactly. These kids weren't around then. Everything started existing when they did
  25. brickbride

To be fair, it's a step up from the Owl Post Office.
  26. Today
  27. Oh baby - Tarkin! Sweet.
  1. Load more activity