All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. crimsondeity

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Wow, these all look so good! The Fire Snake, Ice Fortress and Lloyds Mech are all must-gets for me, along with a few of the little set with the wolf. I may get the Land Bounty, but I feel like I want to see a detailed review or at least look at it on display in the Lego store before I commit. The other vehicles seem well-designed, and I may pick them up at some point; but I’ll probably wait until they go on sale at some point.
  3. FYI: Mera's dark turquoise torso from set 76095 is available for $2.03
  4. Ultron

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I wouldn't say that. There's also a big castle build in that set, skewing the price difference.
  5. Unfortunately its hard to get excited for these kind of exclusives when you can just build them yourself with your own parts.
  6. Ferret-

Not every corner of Avalonia is lush.

Thanks for the kind responses everyone! I've read through some of the photography guides on the site here and will play around with the advice on future MOCs. Considering featuring less beer caps in photos moving forward ;) I'm in the middle of moving my bricks across on ocean, but there will be more MOCs in the future! Likely the next one will be an official guild sign up with a sig fig.
  7. Thank you. I also count 12. I sent out some invitations to see if I could get some more players, but it will be fine with twelve, if not. I will close the signup in 24 hours and then get the confirmation thread up as soon as I can after that. Thanks everyone! I'm really looking forward to it. Even if it's a twelve person game, it will be a solid, fun Mafia experience. I'm also glad to see, by reading back over old games, that @jimmynick = jamesn. Needless to say, everybody who signs up will play.
  8. Cyclone_37

LEGO Ninjago 2019

The mech looks great, I love the samurai aesthetic when you remove the plane attachment from the back
  9. GarmaFan

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Cole's is in the Land Bounty, Nya's in Katana4x4.
  10. Elana-chan

Using vintage structures with newer, wider, vehicles

So then there's no good way to allow creator/model team vehicles to co-exist with town/city? I was thinking along the lines of just having more variety in sizes of vehicles compared to the real world.
  11. Scale cap, Rescue, and ronin are a must, but I would say a thanos minifigure or black widow's endgame outfit might be better then valkyrie. Ironic how 3-5 needed characters never made it in, yet we got QR everyone, 7 outriders, and an inaccurate hulk. I made a QR batman out of a spare QR iron man and am displaying him alongside my avengers as a joke.
  12. @Lionbear8 I have a sneaky suspicion that it won't be resolved until the Easter promo ends. Please feedback here if you manage to get it. Really hoping to secure one, and not have to BrickLink it like most specials and polybags Same - also wouldn't be too upset if they did a Batman one with figures that haven't been released yet.
  13. The only thing about it that seems to be exclusive sadly is the printed(at least I certainly hope they're prints)2x4 tile with the 20th anniversary logo and the windscreen of the AT-AT. They really dropped the ball with the lack of a figure, heck I would've settled for a non exclusive trooper or something at least. The more I look at it the more fat the AT-AT looks, I really have no idea why it was designed like that, plus there's no reason for the sides of it to be curved. It's a very angular, skinny design and isn't that hard to pull off in LEGO.
  14. HalfBloodPrince

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I still can’t imagine a horntail looking like a robotic bird thing. Man, I wish it was a new mould instead of looking robotic with those joints that for some reason lego refuses to recolor and the bird head (the actual piece looks good but it doesent work for the horntail).
  15. if they do a 2019 endgame bricktober, i would love a scale suit cap, white armor valkyrie, ronin and rescue
  16. Today
  17. Kintobor

Heroica RPG 2.0

I wouldn't mind getting into some ideas. I've been meaning to look into some of the class and combat ideas, and I had some ideas for the elves, taking inspiration from Warhammer 40k and The Elder Scrolls. It was nothing concrete, but some loose concepts to work off of.
  18. SNIPE

General Part Discussion

One day :) note that some of the pinholes are occupied but this is just because of limitations of current parts which I used to make the 'concept parts'. They should really be not occupied however. Also the axles that are inline (but not perpendicular to) with the pin holes should be slightly longer to equal 1L.
  19. LucasLaughing

[CONTEST] Benny's Spaceships Building Academy

I, for one, wouldn't be upset if there was an extension ... maybe have the contest end on the 28th instead?
  20. Brickandkall

Building Mortesv's Nebulon-B Thread

It’s 1230mm long so you should be right on the length.
  21. pagicence

[BSBA] Cat B - Benny's Locomotive/Spaceship

I replayed you in Train Tech forum. Thanks. They had to look like they can do the business.
  22. Guillermo

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Exactly, it loosens and when you put the piece down, but I would like to know the reason why that happens, maybe it is the heat exeso in the room or not, you may know because it happens because it is not for repeated use. I published it here since I am a fan of star wars and I presumably happened to the tapas of the thousand-year-old falcon, they no longer stand up, or closed or leave. thanks for the reply.
  23. pagicence

[MOC][BSBA] Benny’s Armored Train

@Murdoch17 It should. I have seen moc locomotives with x-8-x configuration, and some of those had big wheels with flanges on the far outside (I'm talking about the "8"). Mine even though that is "6", they are more apart than other "6"s. It should work with mild corners, but I don't think that it will work with sharp corners. The wagon bogies are suitable to any change.
  24. BaneShake

LEGO DC Villains (Videogame)

So, has anyone EVER figured out how to make the character customizer behave? I still can't get energy blasts to shoot from Flashpoint Batman's guns. Either it shoots from his hands or it doesn't shoot at all. EDIT: I finally figured out a decent enough solution. You can't have custom bolts on the guns if you want them to fire. Leave no ability on the Tap Square option and they'll at least fire regular, non-customizable bullets.
  25. Thedarkmaster2

LEGO Ninjago 2019

I'm getting the snake set, and the ice fortress
  26. KotZ

Heroica RPG 2.0

Not sure if anyone else would want to, but I'd love to get this ball rolling again, even if it's just super minor things.
  27. Yesterday
  28. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Eh. Agree to disagree. I'll admit the Land Bounty isn't as ugly as the prelim pictures first suggested, but the Movie Bounty set my standards high and it just pales in comparison. You're probably right about the TLM2 connection, though. The multi-part windscreen is, admittedly, cool, but it looks very out of place, IMO. And no, you don't need to convince me about the Mech. It's brilliant.
  1. Load more activity