All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wow, you have to look twice to see that it is Lego. Superb build!
  3. MaxHeadroom

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

All past reveals have been on weekdays, but do we know what time they usually are? Next week is certainly plausible but this week isn’t really over yet.
  4. Black Falcon

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

The purple butterfly looks unprinted to me and is used as petals in the 10329 Tiny Plants Set. The small owl looks ligth than to me, but could aswell be the same as in the harry potter Set or another similar colour. Kinda hard to tell in that tiny picture
  5. legoturtle

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I got mail where is batman...
  6. Black Falcon

2024 Space sets

As mentioned before, the question is not if they would play with it, but whether it would be able to compete with the other themes that are on the shelves. And for that the question would be how much they would need to update the older sets to appeal enough. Either way the sets could use the old colours, but they would still look quite different from the original sets, likely more than the Galaxy Explorer update did.
  7. Today
  8. BrickBob Studpants

Considering the number of themes with new releases in June, it‘s gonna be a busy week Apart from HP, we have Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Jurassic World, Ideas, City, Friends, and Ninjago, maybe even more. Not gonna be easy to spread them out
  9. This set here is the only Bionicle (Playsets) set I've so far. It's a fun set with lot's of great play features and some very interesting minifigures. The build will take a while but I didn't have any problems with this model. We also get a few stickers to put on. This set includes a big visorak which has the golden version of the mask from the first Makuta figure. If you push the back you can also shoot a bigger flick-missile. We also get two big torches with this set. The entrance of this tower has a very big mask piece of Turaga Dume. On the first level you can see a flick-missile which you can sviwel full 360°. You can also lift the big gates on the front of this flick-missile up if you want to move it. On the next level is a balcony. The balcony on the 4th level has a piece which you can move up and down. There's also a green string on each side which you can use for the small visorak to climb up. These visorak also glow in the dark! On each side of the building you can also see a wall which you can open if you want to enter the building. On one side you can also find a catapult which will shoot some nice rock pieces. I really can't complain about this model. All in all this set is a great set and I would HIGHLY recommend you to get this. You can find this set on eBay, BrickLink and Amazon for sure. Here is the link where you can check out the full gallery I made for this set on my website: www.klokriecher.de Videos I made of this set: Stopmotion Review Speed Build
  10. Thank you! I wonder, if they're going to make a modern version of this set at some point in the future.
  11. legoturtle

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Guys!! PLEASE... I did not realise that 1 set could change this forum to Little Italy in Gotham City. I hope you all good pizza time ;))
  12. williejm

Came here to say this - if it’s not the smowl mould, then it might be the existing small bird part in tan. My money is on the smowl - will be interesting to see how it’s printed
  13. krimimimi

Odd choice. 1. May is a bank holiday for most of Europe (not Switzerland apparently). Falling as it does in the middle of the week means plenty of people will take the first two, last two, or full week off (we are), leaving many offices short staffed. lego have 4. May fixed in their calendars, on a Saturday, no less; it seems odd to deliberately plan things for the week if they aren't forced to. If so, here's betting on Monday or Tuesday for HP to spread the workload.
  14. Black Falcon

2025 Castle Theme [wishlist/speculation]

I wouldn´t agree with that. I would rather say Space and Pirates are quite close to their original design, while castle is taking a different way with creating new sets instead of updating old sets - aside from GWPs at least. I would agree however, that Space is the only theme that didn´t really update the minifig design - and while for the classic space miniifgure I don´t see the need for it, I would have prefered to get an update for the blacktron minifigure.
  15. MaxHeadroom

So… the current/upcoming system then by the sound of it?
  16. Very authentic, especially the modularity of this system :-) One suggestion you might consider is using the new tires from the 42160, which are almost the same diameter as the old rubber tires, but a bit thicker.
  17. Agreed! Enjoy at the event!
  18. Black Falcon

It was clear they would be brickbuid. since we already had the information it would be a sidebuild for buckbeak and the moulded one would be way to small for it.
  19. Accio Lego

New summer camp Friends sets have leaked. Most of the animals are in the minidoll style, but one has a purple butterfly (pretty sure that’s a new color) and the other seems to have a small owl in dark tan??? I’m not sure about that one since the current picture quality is low and it’s a small part, but there’s definitely something perched in the tree there that’s smaller than any of the normal Friends birds.
  20. Hello, Use blender to animate and render it, hope you like it: https://youtu.be/bVnKZN4OsqM
  21. Accio Lego

It’s not new info at all - we’ve known that the Buckbeak set will contain some brick built pumpkins and ‘a bird’ since before the Dreamzzz sets with the new ravens were revealed. It’s been debated since whether the bird is brick built like the pumpkins or not because the grammar is just ambiguous enough for that kind of speculation.
  22. That's really cool!! I love this iconic scene
  23. BrickBob Studpants

No, you‘re correct, @Brick Clicker said the bird would be brick-built He also said a reveal would likely happen next week, which makes sense. We‘re running out of opportunities this week since they don‘t typically reveal sets on weekends
  24. For the last couple of years I've been secretly working on something different than my previous cars and trucks. This here - I present to you Boxer - Infantry fighting vehicle. It's the same scale as my other car MOCs. But boy oh boy - it is a beast compared to those tiny cars. This one here is larger than the famous Abrams tank in real life. So imagine that this one here is like a heavy duty truck. Full with as many details as I could possibly find in the internet. It may sound silly that I mention it so, but... those military vehicle details, especially when it comes to the interior details and gadgets, those pictures are very hard to find. Probably for a good and secure reason, so - can't really blame anyone for that. Would love to see one of these up close in person. Some day, maybe. Till then - enjoy this one. Hope you like it, couse I sure do :) Oh, did I mention? It has all wheels double spring suspension, all wheels drive with PF (2 x XL) and 2 x front axle steering (1 x M). See full album on my flickr account
  25. Shiva

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Wonder Man, at the moment, not interested. Iron Heart, that I do want to see. X-Men'97 and X-Men: The Animated Series? Not interested. 76281, the X-Men jet? Pass. Comic based X-Men minifigs, those might interest me. I wonder if Kahhori, will get a minifig. Too bad that she was not in Series 2.
  26. Black Falcon

It does seem quite unlikey they would bring a CMF faction back, though of course you never know since the Raven Knights seem to be a very popular faction - but for that they would have to do a normal Castle theme again first.
  27. Jaromir

Maybe I am misheard something, can't find that leak on youtube. Sorry if I spread the wrong information.
  1. Load more activity