3. Bartybum

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

Two wrongs don’t make a right though. I’m also miffed by newspapers
  4. Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Final Four

Let's vote!
  5. Guyon2002

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

He is pretty essential to the scenes taking place in the Chamber of Secrets so lego will most likely reserve him for that set in case they want to make it in the future
  6. Toastie

Suspension bridge

Fig 6e here could do it - but you would need to use monorail track - which apparently is a sin Best wishes, Thorsten
  7. Kintobor

Heroica RPG 2.0

Works for me, WBD.
  8. theycallmemrdarko

My Halloween Village

I used mostly existing Halloween themed sets and added a few spooky elements to others such as the Great Hall and Hagrid's Hut. Hoping to add a few more sets next year and create a more standard village-like layout. Full album found here: https://imgur.com/a/LYhOdXl
  9. gedren_y

Ye Olde BoBS Drinking Hole

Good build music is something that can be played in the background. Bill Douglas, The Boston Pops, Collective Soul, Enya, Enigma, Sacred Spirits, Dirty Vegas, Incubus, John Mayer, and even the Theme from X-Files would make it into a building playlist.
  10. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Ugh, glad they fixed that. there was that weird in-between period too, where they all had the same hairpieces in, i think it was the mos-eisly set, but the faceprints were really weird for luke and han, luke's especially, in trying to be realistic and capturing what looked like wrinkles and spots and what have you. So you had them all with these 1978 hairpieces, but faceprints that were TOO realistic. Glad they fixed both those problems.
  11. Toastie

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

Maybe someone somewhere near the atmosphere breathed by high-up TLG representatives should ask that question - fact is, they are desperately looking for less invasive brick material (the point here is: Yes, we keep all the bricks - but so many billions of them are accumulating each year - where do they go? Into our shelves. BTW that is a good, almost permanent, save environmental sink). So they also know about paper. One approach would be: X billion bricks divided by the average brick count of sets = average number of sets/average brick count per set. Then we need to find the average page count per average set. Then we calculate the average area of paper per year. And compare that to e.g. the area per year used by the Sun. Or the Guardian. Or "the" Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Dhaka Tribune, the ... Or the area of Amazon card board packages you can track on the second, worldwide. I truly believe they'll give us the numbers, because they are so small (the numbers that is) ... anyone volunteering? I'd do it ... Best Thorsten
  12. I agree, the main thing people don't like about these for most of them just seems to be that they don't look like the MCU characters, specifically the faces, but lego marvel means that we'll have very few new face prints, so I wouldn't worry about that. I love the costumes from the game, and while I know I'm in the minority with liking the captain america suit all the other costumes are good, and it's nice to get new designs. Any sort of alternate iron man suit, such as the one you mentioned, would likely require a wave 2. I would say tht depends on the popularity of the game, but seeing as we're getting sets that have had elements leak almost a year before the game's release, and will be released over 5 months before the game, it'll really just depend on how much they do for black widow, eternals, and falcon and winter soldier. Good idea, I made the mistake of purchasing that set awhile back and still haven't found a use for the truck parts or reaper.
  13. Cut the Kragle

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

I know, right? It's killing me!
  14. Cut the Kragle

HIDDEN SIDE - 2019

Just seen a leaked Ninjago minifig using Jack's hood and baseball cap piece in new colours. Black hood and reddish brown for the cap with camo style printing in dark and olive green. Really cool to see the piece in a different colour and even though the matching torso piece has a Ninjago symbol on it, I could easily see them both being used to create an alternate costume for Jack. Speaking of variants. Seems the "leaked" slimed up Jack minifig has been revealed to be a fake Photoshop job... I'm still hoping that we'll get some new versions of the characters in different costumes for the next wave though.
  15. Night City Dream

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Why not? if you remember, Coty hospital 60204 was released at the same time along with Heartlake Hospital as a Friends set. Both sell well.
  16. allanp

Lego to rent bricks !!

Having now read the article I too was struck by the focus on so called plastic waste. OK, perhaps the plastic bags that makes up part of the packaging could be replaced with little numbered cardboard boxes but that's about it. Certainly the bricks themselves shouldn't ever be considered as waste.
  17. @badmadWhat software are you using to simulate Technic functions?
  18. I wish you all the best. I spend the last days to find the right car for me and i'm not finished at the moment By the way i have installed a software for simulating technic functions. I have not really started developing yet but i'm very hot for the project i've started with this topic.
  19. Ankoku

GBC General Discussion

I have to say, I enjoy watching this. I think it will serve as inspiration for other modules using the same mechanism. Very nice work.
  20. I'd like to inform that instructions are slowly taking shape:
  21. Phoxtane

Suspension bridge

Ages ago I came up with this idea for a bridge: The problem is that it doesn't have a even brick (or plate? been a while) spacing top-to-bottom, making it very difficult to integrate into a layout. In terms of color, making it out of red beams allows you to use red 3-long Technic pins with axle hole and get a better overall look.
  22. FastFlash

Yeah, but they've done it before, like in the case of John Stewart. I tend to think it would be a variant of Harry though. That hair could work with him.
  23. Today
  24. LEGO Train 12 Volts

New Coalition Fleet

Fantastic fleet!
  25. LEGO Train 12 Volts

[MOC] LL132 Cornucopia

Amazing ship, beautiful shape and perfect livery!
  26. Magnum

The minifig could also be Tom Riddle, he has a Superman haircut.
  1. Load more activity