All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mister_Loki

LEGO City Adventures

Will be keeping an eye out for this show.
  3. August is supposed to be Batman themed D2C, for September - Disney. Don't foget there's still Creator Expert Harley Davidson and Ideas Treehouse on the way, but we don't know when they'll be out, there weren't any rumours yet
  4. Decat

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

got 16/20 on this quiz, the question about the Diagon alley shops got me as I didn't realise it was talking about the microscale set, and I forgot two sets the the mirror of Erised was in!
  5. I couldn’t resist. I have absolutely zero inside information but that joke has miles left in it.
  6. Legoniche

I feel like such a fool- last year I sold my 2010 hogwarts+ 2011 hogwarts+ 2011 diagon alley for £300
  7. What about a context that's easily quantifiable. For example, using a defined motor(s) the model that can pull the most weight wins, or a shredder that can shred a full size piece of A4 printer paper into the most number of tiny pieces wins.
  8. Kit Bricksto

[MOC] [INSTRUCTIONS] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

Sorry for ignoring your question! I checked the distance the other day and I think it was something around 56-57cm. The whole model definitely fits on top of one and a half Billy shelves from Ikea though if that helps :D
  9. Klaus-Dieter

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

60203 Ski Ressort - 80 Euros (in Germany) (source: brickset + brickmerge) I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of this set! For 80 Euros a small ski hut, a little snowy mountain and a simple ski lift could be included, don't you think?
  10. I believe another Fairground set and something else, I could be wrong though
  11. BenderBrau

14/20, not too bad considering I have barely any knowledge about older sets and I was wild guessing half of them
  12. Maybe you are right.
  13. Legoniche

19/20 forgot to include the D2C hogwarts for the Mirror of Erised by the way guys- I am debating whether to sell my burrow set, in the hopes that Lego make one in this reboot of the theme, as everything is better, can anyone give me advice as to whether I should, if so, how much for?
  14. jorgeopesi

Liebherr PR 776 Litronic Mining Dozer

Maybe it should go to the Lego scale modeling forum, don´t you think?.
  15. Today
  16. MatthewRC

LEGO BrickHeadz 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I'm hoping for BrickHeadz sets of Scooby-Doo, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, Overwatch, and The Flintstones!
  17. Roebuck

What Personally I would be happy with any owls, not a single one this wave, that is unheard of My guess is that it is, why else include him That would be great if that is the case My guess is that she have, why else include her They already have made the piece so why not use it, it is what the adults fans want also.. I got 16/20 Without looking anything up. I was wrong on the beauxbatons, mirror of erised and time which was fine since I did not know, but managed to miss on the diagon alley also. That was a stupid mistake since I assumed it was the D2C set and not the microbuild :S A very good quiz! I hope we see some HP/WW designer interview from the fan media days next
  18. It's weekend, let's be silly ;)
  19. Does anyone have a not misprinted Scrooge? :/ Bought 6 and every single one of them has a big white space between the blue eyes and the orange beak. Same for the one of a buddy from another country and the one in whitefang's review. In the official pictures there is no such error and you can see in any drawing that it's wrong. Combined with the wrong scale of the much too small hat Scrooge is probably the most poorly done figure of the wave :/ Probably i'll try to decapitate an actionfigure and use it's head instead :( I am dissapointed with the Series. Chip and Dale are gorgeous. The 3 nephews are great even if i had to buy a bunch of them and return 90% of them to the store until i got all of them with eye painting in the right spot and without big scratches in the Torso. Anna, Elsa, Jasmine, and Jaffar are nicely done (even if i am extremely annoyed by the new skirtpiece, which looks stupid in a display where (all) other figures use the old one. Jack and Sally should have been done with the old Woody arms and legs. Again Lego should have introduced a small hair piece without hair to hide the stud of figures without hair. Would be insanely usefull for every licence from Superheroes, Middle Earth to Harry Potter... Hades is so unbelievable bad... the lower body piece is great, the torso "ok", but the face doesn't represents him at all and ruins the figure... it is also glued to the hair, so that i can't fix it with custom painting, and on top of that mine is glued in the wrong position. Hercules should have gotten a new upper body mould like Mr. Icredible. I might be alone with this but in my opinion you should do something right or don't start at all. Frozone should have been in the Incredibles Sets not the cmf. We have 2 Figures of Edna now - as weil as 2 different Duplo Goofys - but no Goofy minifigure... Micey and Minnie are pointless with the steampoat Willie Set in stores. it feels cheep. 4€ is acceptable to a certain degree if the figure is good enough but if the same figure with slightly colour changes is reused at the same time, it makes the "costs of new moulds" argument ridiculous. It also makes me angry, that there is no goat and guitar included if they can reuse even figure prints. They should have redone the normal Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy with medium sized legs to make them represent the Characters better. That would have been better than what we got :/
  20. t-brick

[MOC] Modular Baker Street of London

Very nicely done with great interior and exterior details!
  21. Well, my Scania SLT was only built to have a proper Transport solution for this one. Picture Source The scale will be roundabout at 1:16,7to fit to all the 19 wide Trucks out there. Width at the outside of the tracks will be 25 Studs. Wheelbase of the primary track Rollers will be 28 Studs, Height overall roundabout at 33 Studs. The length overall? I guess roundabout 75 Studs with Ripper. The main problem probably will be a proper raise height of the shield without destroy the look. Enough words. time for the first Progress
  22. Lego-Freak

19/20 I forgot about 2 of the sets that included the mirror of erised
  23. iang

building a ski resort-any advice?

I have often thought about creating a winter, ski resort based layout - so Ill follow eagerly!
  24. Upgrade time ! All the axles got new Wheel hubs and that has fixed the issue of the wheels falling of and the front wheel flexing. Now it is time to work on that winch. Anyone have a nice compact winch module that i can modify ?
  25. Lego David

LEGO Ninjago 2019

I agree. Larger mechs may be less stable if they have knees, but I don't really understand why that is the case with the small ones. Kids have less enjoyment from mechs with more articulation and possibility? It's kinda hard for me to believe...
  1. Load more activity