All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Lego Lady

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I gave her a grey bun, i got it from a lego store create a fig, it looks good but it really needs a skirt.
  3. Kristof

[MOC] [INSTRUCTIONS] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

@ProvenceTristram I haven't built it but just from looking at the instructions, it looks plenty rigid. There is quite a bit of technic structure combined with layers of plates to stiffen everything longitudinally.
  4. Tariq j

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

That’s true actually. I think if we’re given the skirt piece and a hair bun we’d have the perfect Mcgonogall figure.
  5. Have I forgotten something from Jay's backstory that I should be remembering about where he lives and who Olivia and Elise are or am I just as ignorant here as I'm supposed to be? I enjoyed the deer anecdotes and these last two have been quite funny. Looking forward to more and to the builds, whenever they're ready!
  6. Roadmonkeytj

MOD/MOC: Road-Rail Excavator

I gotta say thisis truely spot on. The county was doing road work infront of work and were using one of these (without the rail attachment). I pulled up this and held it up .... So again well done sir!
  7. Phfft, how could you expect them to brand such sets now? Without the broadly encompassing DC SuperHeroes headlining, these sets are now branded by their focal-pointed hero/team, and I'm not quite sure if Justice League/other-character-besides-Batman branded sets would fly well under Batman-less headlining.
  8. Digger of Bricks

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

I know, I know, of course we can't conclusively deem this year's Space subtheme as filler for any sort of in-house Space theme void, as it's more likely following in the footsteps of all the previous Exploration/STEM-based summer subthemes that we've seen from City more recently like you'd suggested. Still, I feel it may be acting to unintentionally hold over some of us Spacers. Plus, whenever we do see the next in-house Space, would you really expect it to lack fantastical conflict like this subtheme of City's? For those desiring something more akin to conflictless Classic Space (pre-Blacktron and all), I think City may be one of the only places to expect such from here on!
  9. Banzayn

[MOC] Star Wars: The X-Wing Story

Made it!!! Thank you, Jerac...a real source of inspiration.
  10. Klaus-Dieter

From the description the set sounds really interesting! It's a pity that there won't be a cottage and a ski lift included - but that might give us the chance to see these elements maybe in some future WV set. But I've been waiting for a snow rescue theme as well as for a ski shop (even though it will for sure be only one floor big) for many years - so it's great that we'll get them! Sorry to say so, but I've noticed over the last couple of weeks in different topics that you do not respect other people's opinion. All members on this board or LEGO fans, but not every fan has to appreciate everyting lego does. I dislike many sets they made when I look at lego as an AFOL, but understand the appeal for kids. Just let everyone be, let them express their opinion, even when it's not the same as yours. It is a discussion-board after all. Thank you very much, *thomas*!
  11. Lok24

EV3 App

Hi all, did anybody test the EV3 App and knows what requirements it has? Thanks in advance.
  12. Aanchir

I can't say I'd agree there… after all, the first City Space sets came out in 2011, when Star Wars was still in hiatus between movie trilogies and LEGO Space themes were still active. And those were hardly any less futuristic/cutting-edge for their time than these are (note that despite the name of this subtheme, most of the sets focus on fairly well-established technologies like space stations and rockets, or on test/training scenarios for up-and-coming technologies). Since then, Space-related City sets have been on a four-year refresh cycle, same as Arctic, and have fallen neatly within the "science/exploration" category of subthemes that have appeared every year since 2014. None of those trends seem like they could be linked to the activity or inactivity of the LEGO Star Wars or LEGO Space themes — rather, they seem to tie in more with the recent trendiness of toys that relate to real-world STEM fields, a trend that has also been apparent within other LEGO themes like Creator, Ideas, Friends. Even other parts of the City theme reflect this bigger trend, such as the addition of robotic or remote-operated drones to recent Fire and Police sets or the addition of geologists to recent Mining sets. I'd liken it more to other big sets from the Town subtheme such as 60204 City Hospital 60200 Capital City, 60097 City Square, 60026 Town Square, etc. Unlike a People Pack, this set has much more substantial non-minifigure contents like vehicles and structures, and can probably be expected to cost $100 or more.
  13. Digger of Bricks

Sounds almost like a winter-themed People Pack in a way.
  14. Thedarkmaster2

LEGO Ninjago 2019

I think this post is off topic
  15. Digger of Bricks

LEGO BrickHeadz 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

If, and only if, LEGO still has the Scooby-Doo license, we may see Scooby-Doo BrickHeadz sets to coincide with the upcoming SCOOB! movie next year! Being Warner Brothers and all, I'm pretty Lego have had access to the franchise this whole time, it's just that they either may have had to make room for something else, or that initial 2015 wave simply didn't do as well as they'd hoped. But sure, a cinematic revival of the franchise gives Lego reason to try again! Well, this year's Far From Home certainly could be used to represent Spidey next year within the BrickHeadz theme.
  16. Klaus-Dieter

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Thanks for the info, @dimaks13! That's good to know. So there's hope that it will appear in the WV set or if not then at least in some City set next year.
  17. Today
  18. Klaus-Dieter

I didn't find the pics of 60203 - please can someone send me a link? But I found the set description. Here it is translated into English: Description: It's time to wrap up warm before heading off to the slopes with the LEGO® City Ski Resort! Test your skills on the half-pipe and the rail of the snowpark or watch the performances of other snowboarders filmed from the helicopter and broadcast live on the giant screen above the ski shop. Warning: on their snowmobile, rescue workers carry a wounded skier to the first aid station. Build a snowman with your friends, then warm up around a hot drink. Yum, this cupcake looks delicious! Once warmed up, you can go back to having fun in the snow! Product composition: • Includes 11 LEGO® City minifigures: 3 trackers, ski shop vendor, helicopter pilot, skier, snowboarder, 2 children, hot drink stand vendor and a customer, plus a dog and a man of snow to build. • This fun building set includes a 2-level rescue station with a rooftop communication antenna, a ski shop with a giant screen and a ski and snowboard stand, a hot drink and cupcake stand and an amazing snowpark with a lamppost, a halfpipe with an access staircase and a separate rail. • This children's toy also includes a 4x4 back-up truck with a mobile plow and roof rack, a snow scooter with a trailer, plus a helicopter with a cockpit that opens, rotating propellers and a camera. • Accessories include 4 pairs of skis, 3 pairs of ski poles, 4 snowboards, 4 cups, 2 cupcakes, a syringe element, a hand plaster, 2 ice picks, a pair of binoculars, 2 walkie talkies, 2 shovels, tool box / first aid box, adjustable wrench, ax, circular saw, broom, ski boots, helmet with ski mask, hat and stretcher, plus splitter bricks and a panel to build. • The helicopter's propeller rotates to fly over the snowpark and film snowboarders. • The injured skier may be lying on the snow scooter stretcher and down to the first aid station. • The 4x4 truck plow clears the way for the snowmobile to return to base! • This great toy is a great gift for the imaginative kids! • The helicopter and its camera are more than 7 cm high, 20 cm long and 7 cm wide. • The snowmobile and its trailer are more than 5 cm high, 18 cm long and 3 cm wide. • The 4x4 truck and snow plow are over 9 cm high, 14 cm long and 7 cm wide. • The booth of hot drinks and cupcakes is more than 10 cm high, 6 cm wide and 3 cm deep. • The snowpark and its half-pipe measure more than 12 cm high, 16 cm wide and 12 cm deep. • The first aid post is more than 20 cm high, 19 cm wide and 7 cm deep. • The ski shop and its giant screen are more than 15 cm high, 12 cm wide and 7 cm deep. • The rail is more than 11 cm wide.
  19. MatthewRC

LEGO BrickHeadz 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

If, and only if, LEGO still has the Scooby-Doo license, we may see Scooby-Doo BrickHeadz sets to coincide with the upcoming SCOOB! movie next year!
  20. What a great topic to do a contest on... Is it okay to start the discussion topic just with initial sketches done on paper?
  21. I'm glad that not only they're introducing new characters like Clutch, Akita or Antonia but they're still bringing back old ones - Lil' Nelson (who probably shouldn't be called Lil' because he has mid or normal legs now) and hopefully they'll bring back more of them (Skylor!) Also, the "Hey, ho, Ninjago" at the beginning which is probably part of the new theme sounds great
  22. Chiaroscuro

LEGO X-Files

Support this project, people. Really good.
  23. Chiaroscuro

LEGO Ideas Discussion

This is a great idea and I sure want it. But also hope Lego designers can improve the model a little bit (like OFS) to break the monotony of its external walls (not coming from the design but from the source material itself).
  24. WetWired

LEGO Ideas Discussion

Yeah after I submitted mine I searched and another one that was posted about week before mine. I did a little video to help promote mine :D
  25. Chiaroscuro

LEGO Ideas Discussion

Some things changed in Billind really. But Wetwired Project isn’t even the only X-files project on Ideas right now. But I am sure want it to become a set.
  26. Paperinik77pk

[MOC] D800 Class "Warship"

Hi @Hod Carrier, this is a true masterpiece, the use of Mindstorms (and the whole frame design to fit it inside the locomotive) is really fascinating! :) :) :)
  27. Exetrius

LEGO Ninjago 2019

I don't know if you actually read @Aanchir's comment, but I'll give you a hint: it's not an emotional rant. Your argument is invalid.
  1. Load more activity