All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think it's just a recolor in LDD Extended of one of the pirate princesses' dresses. If she goes, it doesn't have to be completely accurate. Well if Elise goes, there's bound to be fine Oleander rum.
  3. Dark Elves

Wow, these are all excellent. Also, happy to see the cross piece of the boar spear!
  4. Simian Space Ship LL 918

Simply amazing this revisitation of the historical 918
  5. LEGO Nexo Knights 2018

I don't think it's an intentional slight. Chima isn't listed either.
  6. Iron Foundry for Weelond

Wow this is a great idea ...I love how you have managed the realization of this beautiful MOC! Very skillful!
  7. Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

The fact that a previous polybag (30449) is named "The Milano" seems--to me, at least--to indicate otherwise.
  8. Too bad about the Jeep, you were onto something with that one in this scale But if doesn't give you joy, then don't do it. I like the idea of the universal chassis and to see a 4WD/RWD/AWD in this scale is quite an achievement Keep up the good work
  9. Iron Foundry for Weelond

Thanks everybody for the kind words! @Capt Wolf came up with the idea and provided a lot of excellent source material, which made the build surprisingly easy and straightforward. The "downsizing" was both for a lack of bricks and the ease of building and presentation. Doing it "right" would look much more impressive, but I lack the means to do so. It is a lick brick, plus some transred and transyellow bricks inside. Weird. The "raw" pictures I provided Capt Wold with can be found in this album, that should hopefully work.
  10. [MOC] AGV High Speed Train

Outstanding !
  11. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

no joke, just look at the dresses in the princess line, i dont think they would want to make a skirt for the regular line like that
  12. The Great Ball of King's Harbour

Man, that's looking great Bregir! Can't wait to see the finished project filled with minifigures!
  13. Adding a Banner Image to Profile Page

Interesting. Indeed it seems they can be added but only from the Admin panel. I never noticed!
  14. Very cool! I love that you spent the time to correct the issues, looks great!
  15. [MOC] AGV High Speed Train

Wow, incredible train! Its design is wonderful - and it has opening doors. Can you show some more details of the coupling?
  16. Inspirational Modular and Non-Modular Building MOCs

I don’t know how to thank you @Digger of Bricks! You made me discover an amazing MOCer! I’ve seen and loved one of his builds a while ago (I didn’t know it was from him) and I was searching for it for one month! No need to say which one was it, because it will be of course selected as a staff pick
  17. That is fine, you have been clear about that the hole time, but people forget and one feather is made into five hens Since Lego have confirmed 59 figs it is probably fake news
  18. Hello Malou, i'm not so familiar with Java. how would you add the line in to the bat file thanks in advance Knight On Wheels
  19. Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Maybe it is still Milano.
  20. Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Yes, will update the tread when I get the order
  21. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

That would be really hard to make and probably it would look really bad...
  22. 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

Thank you this was the error. I was able to get it corrected and I could not have done it without your help and this forum! Bob
  23. Simian Space Ship LL 918

I suspect it will be yellowish. Yepp, it is meant to be somewhat recognisable but these rockets were too good to be left out of it.
  24. Don't Blink, Dr. Jones

Thanks. What good is a sword against the stony skin of a weeping angel? And the background: yes, meant to be stars. Starry, starry night...
  1. Load more activity