All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2018 Lego Trains

As a children's toy, red would be a more cheerful color than dark red. As a licensed IP, the IP owners can force LEGO to use the correct color in the T&C's of the license agreement.
  3. [MOC] AGV High Speed Train

Looks great. It would be nice if you could post a couple more photos, we can't watch YouTube at work.
  4. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Has anything been said about the black stand at the beginning of the video? Are those Lily and James? What is it for?
  5. Well, some people have mistakenly assumed that the Unikitty bag line is supposed to be part of the CMF series. That added to the fact that the LEGO released minifigure count for all the series together is 59 the confusion is understandable.
  6. Kinda also like 1998's Adventurers, which may have been inspired after Universal Studios' upcoming film The Mummy which was released the following year. Sure, that's understandable, but at the same time, I don't think we'd ever see a standalone Space theme that lacked conflict like the original Classic Space line did. But I do think that such a line could find a home within the City theme, and there are Lego Space fans that still do wish for a more peaceful exploration theme currently.
  7. EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Winners per day calendar

I got a package! CopMike you are one swell guy.
  8. In Memoriam: Remembering Nexo Knights

I will just add the Fortrex is one of the best Good guy bases they have ever made. And I see it as beeing CLASSIC in 20 years :)
  9. Blu-ray release date has been announced, it's March 27th.
  10. 2018 Lego Trains

I would love to see dark red windows! Also, if TLG were to release a set true-to-the-film, we'd be getting official LEGO BR MK1s; the ubiquitous British passenger coach. Not that there aren't plenty excellent MOC versions, much better than TLG will ever make, already out there. Again, if a set is released true-to-film, black wheels would be more correct. I actually think such a model would look nicer with them anyway, as the later GWR locomotives always had black wheels as far as I know. As much as I would love for a true-to-film version, I don't really mind if they don't try to make Olton Hall; I think at this point, any steam train is welcome. I've been getting exited over GWR locos now though, I might have to build my own...
  11. Have you thought of storing the capes separately?
  12. Lol I was just about to write that
  13. I can confirm there are anti studs on the back of the brick coustumes
  14. Minifig Contest Voting

I'd go with entry 6 and entry 9, though all of them are very good
  15. Triptych. God Of War

The cannon smoke is inspiring!
  16. He does have legs, one of the videos or photos was at an angle where you could see what looked like a gap between the cake and legs.
  17. Today
  18. Isles of Aura: 'Shrooms!

The mushrooms are wonderful!
  19. 2018 Speed Champions Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Finished off building the WRC Fiesta. Overall I think it looks fairly good. I think it’s hard for Lego to completely get the shape at this scale. I also took some photos with only the light stickers applied. I definitely think it looks much better with the race livery stickers on there. https://flickr.com/photos/162890685@N07/sets/72157692898043774
  20. I'm an adult returning to lego. It's only been in 2018 that I'd even noticed the existence of this line. Classically I always loved a castle/space mash up. It's sort of exciting and sort of disappointing for lego to do it. There were a lot of parts and ideas that I loved. And the "bad guys" were for the most part amazing. I found the "good guys" to be kinda iffy. Some combination of vague and over the top. The line gives me a warm feeling, but I don't see myself ever buying a set from this line, with the possible exception of getting the "bad guys".
  21. [MOC] AGV High Speed Train

shift key + a m a z i n g ! ! ! (read it as if I wrote it in all capital letters ) Those automatic doors - the pantographs...the seats!!! ...this is a great train!
  22. Inspirational Modular and Non-Modular Building MOCs

Staff Picks of 20/02/18: ~LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston by Joel Baker ~Antique Gas Station by @Norton74 ~Victorian House by @flailx Congrats to all these MOCers and see you tomorrow!
  23. Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Hovels

"Why would you assume that?" Petaldan tries to heal Torald, but the barbarian does not seem injured only unresponsive. "There are at least three known copies of the book, two of which your Metasimian librarian had. The third belonged to the Green Witch, the member of the coven I told you about earlier, but she's long been dead." "So... we're just going to leave him here, right?"
  24. Star Wars Rebels

25. LEGO Ninjago 2018

I get that it has the Boost on it. That's a pretty dandy feature. It still looks off, though. Even so, I'm going all out and will probably get it regardless
  1. Load more activity