All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As much as I love batman and enjoyed the movie, I honestly hope to god there is not another wave. I think we have already reached saturation point with sets and I really can't see any reason to have more sets after the next wave.
  3. 70922 The Joker Manor

Also, I don't really think it's fair to compare the minifigures themselves. The Ninjago figures are lovely, but they don't really bring anything new to the table other than printing (I'm not 100% sure though!). The Batman figures contain dual moulded legs, dual moulded arms, capes, a new piece and old pieces in updated colours. (Like Batgirls headgear and her belt in white :D )
  4. The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

It's a buy for me, nice looking Set, like the Minifigures, like the building, like the Rollercoaster aspect. Was kind of hoping for a Ghostbusters HQ themed Set, however overall I think I will purchase this item when Lego has doubke vip points or a cool giveaway. Also can't forget... need more bat vehicles. No bat chopper from the visual book tells me we still may have another bunch of sets released. Fingers crossed Lego.
  5. ETTC Cocoa Factory Collaboration Stage One: Fermentation - Ayrlego Stage Two: Drying - Puvel Stage Three: Roasting - SilentWolf Stage Four: Grinding and Pressing - Bregir To the esteemed Colonial Governor Jonathan Cooke, We hereby send the requested rapport of our efforts in the drying section of the cocoa plant. As you know, the second stage in the cocoa production is drying. The beans should be dried after fermentation in order to reduce the moisture content from about 60% to about 7.5%. However, this isn't as simple as it sounds. It must be done carefully to ensure that off-flavours are not developed. Therefore the beans are spread out evenly in the the sun. They are regularly raked to ensure the drying area is evenly distributed. With adequate sunshine and little rainfall, sun drying takes about one week per batch. Please find enclosed a drawing of our plant: Your humble servant, Andrew Vimes Overseer of the King's Harbour drying facility This concludes the ETTC Royal Cocoa factory builds (slightly behind schedule), hope you enjoyed them. The footprint of this part is 3072 (48x64). Credit for the builders barracks goes to Ayrlego who kindly gave me permission to borrow his design. When I was building the palm trees I looked at them from above, the pictures are from a lower angle and prove that I should find another way to attach the leaves. Ah well, I'm sure that's not the only thing that can be improved.
  6. 42054 C model- Articulated Hauler

This looks like it comes straight off one of those futuristic RTS video games as a resource-carrying truck. That's what it makes me think of. I like it. The use of lime is nicely laid out. The bed may be a bit small but I think it matches the rest of the vehicle nicely. Making it bigger would pull things out of proportion maybe. The seat could be a bit further backwards though. If you sit in this, it's almost as if you're outside of the cabin. I think if you swap the black 2L cross blocks that hold the seat, so the seat is 2 studs backwards relative to where it is now, it would be better. (But I don't know if there's anything in the way for that). Also, if parts availabilty permits it, I'd put two seats instead of one, to the left and right of the steering HOG axle. Then, seats can be even further backwards, so the driver can actually use the small side windows of the cabin. Also, maybe you can swap the two 2x3x5 panels with the two 2x3x7 panels in a way, so the Claas stickers aren't upside down :) For the rest, nice model.
  7. 70922 The Joker Manor

You have to consider the cost of licensing when comparing a theme Lego owns and one it doesn’t. Yes, WB have benefitted greatly from this union, but it’s not personal, it’s just business.
  8. 42054 C model- Articulated Hauler

Yup, it is a unedited vid showing steering and dumping.
  9. Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

Sadly, we'll have to wait an extra two years because the new animated Scooby-Doo movie has been delayed until 2020. http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/scooby-doo/236533/new-scooby-doo-movie-release-date-pushed-back
  10. I love your magazine thanks for sharing!!
  11. LEGO Scooby Doo CMF wishlist!

To be honest, I would love to see the LEGO Scooby-Doo theme make a comeback one day! I'd also like to see the five Ghoul Girls from Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School individually, and also Shaggy & Scooby in their 1980's appearances, featuring Shaggy in his red shirt & blue jeans and Scooby with a red collar.
  12. LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

I have a feeling that if they do a Rebels set in 2018 it would probably be something like Zeb and Noghri speeder bike chase
  13. What are the most ugly B models

42064 B isn't very good either. It depends on your definition of "ugly" of course, but to me, 42064 B is a box made of panels, with a movable ledge that holds onto another box made of panels. 42070 B isn't much, but at least it's a single thing, and at least it has functions, so at least it can be classified as a Technic model (even though the weird gap makes it look as if it is extendable). 42064B has fewer moving parts than many City models. (Also, it's very boring to build.)
  14. The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

The other 6 are exclusive to this set though. At least as far as we know for now.
  15. Modular rebuild. Some thoughts

Seriously! I am convinced this piece has the ability of reproduction, you just touch one of these at the Pick A Brick wall and all of a sudden they're everywhere:
  16. 70922 The Joker Manor

While it is a nice looking set with some great details and some awesome minifigures, this leaves me somewhat underwhelmed. It does not look like 3400 parts. Compare it to "Ninjago City". For 30€ more, you get six more minifigures, over 1400 more parts, and definitely more eyecandy and playvalue. I will get NC,as I feel I get my moneys worth with it. So far I'm not sure about JM though.
  17. phew, sigh of relief Still planing on a video for tonight?
  18. [MOC/MOD] Jango Fett's Slave 1

Awesome build here, I think Jango’s Slave I is much cooler than Boba’s!
  19. 42054 C model- Articulated Hauler

No, tape, and I forgot to remove it.
  20. 70922 The Joker Manor

Did anyone else notice the fun house mirrors use a new "wavy" panel piece? Or is it just me?
  21. Today
  22. [WIP] Stabilized frame

I like your outriggers, they are ingeniously simple. On the other hand, what exactly is this (or based off of)? A picture would be nice. Good luck!
  23. oh no... did you write on the panels with marker??
  24. I don't think my lego OCD could handle those binocular pieces being the wrong way up! I think one of the wheels is upside down as well, but haven't checked. I just remember one was the other way up compared to the others. nice solution though.
  25. Updating Your Minifigs

I may have to pick up that Biggs head. It looks a lot better than the one I got with my X-Wing set forever ago.
  1. Load more activity