All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks Aventador2004. Thank Techniccrack. Yes, it is in Utrecht. You can view some of the past layouts at Youtube.
  3. Today
  4. Please tell me it's not to late to sign up! How about a small delegation from Mother Russia? :) 1) Shurik (me) 2) @VerSen 3) one more friend of ours, who an active and a very talented builder
  5. First off, thanks for yet another quality, review, I much prefer this type of proper review, although I seem to be in a quickly dwindling minority. They are getting harder to find and I appreciate the time you spent making it. A lot of people don't seem to like that rudder above the water line. To me it just represents a portion of the rudder, the rest obviously below the water line same as the keel. Sure they could have including both, probably at the expense of any sort of play feature, making a great display set. Personally I like this set and catch myself playing with it every now and then, when I dust my Lego display off. It's one of those sets I want to buy a second one for the good parts, although I have no use for the sails.
  6. The Legend of the Nocturnus Werewolves

Thank you Maestro, It's an honor, to get such a compliment from a Master Builder like you My MOCs arise when building... I have only a rough idea in the beginning. So it's hard to get a Terrain like the Orc Burrow from Dr. Zarkow well... we will call it "my building style"
  7. [MOC] UT-60D U-Wing - SB00101 UCS

You can check it out here: 3308 bricks + 6 minifigures length 90 cm (80 cm S-foils in deployed configuration) width 35 cm (135 cm S-foils in deployed configuration) height 18 cm Weight is about 3.2kg (according to my Brickstock list)
  8. Nice Review. Thanks. Looks a neat set especially if your interested in boats.
  9. LEGO Minifigures licensed series - What's next?

22?! That's insane! I guess this is the point on the "collect 'em all" train where I get off. (Though that said, I never would have asked for over 20 minifigures in a single series, but if they're really doing it now, I will go ahead and say I hope they also do it for Indiana Jones when they presumably bring the theme back for the fifth movie a couple years from now.)
  10. The Legend of the Nocturnus Werewolves

I have never seen many mocs where they continue to develop like this, and I certainly like seeing the evolution here. The size is impressive, but you are very consistent with your quality, which can be hard when building something so big. Keep it up and I look forward to the next update
  11. What did you buy today?

Got a package today with 2x 42033 which was on discount, for the dark blue panels. Now got 4 of them in total.
  12. Looking very nice! The hatch is a lovely idea, and will surely save you some pain later on.
  13. Same here. Guess we all had the same idea
  14. What are you listening to?

One of my favourite bands and albums!
  15. [MOC] UT-60D U-Wing - SB00101 UCS

That thing is sweet, anybody know how big it really is and how much it ways?
  16. Space, or its lack of is kind of always a topic with having a Lego layout. I like the idea of a space center and launchpad, and since an airport (which takes quite a lot of space up in its own right anyway) is already there, a tie-in sounds indeed like a way to go. I would keep the space base as an option for later. In my opinion it needs a launchpad first, and more advanced space exploration later - just makes more sense to me.
  17. LEGO Pet Peeves

I always use my teeth brush before the feet powder too.
  18. What are you listening to?

Hyaena, Siouxie and the Banshees. Features Robert Smith, of The Cure, on guitar.
  19. I have a man cave that I have all my lego in. My kids have there own collections. I'm currently in the process of cleaning my basement and that will clear up space to move the small foosball table out of my man cave that will clear up space for more storage containers and shelves. My wife has her spa days and does things with her friends. Happy wife = happy life.
  20. Isn't that actually a difference of only, 0.04? I can't imagine the very slight weight difference would be enough to significantly increase the strength of the heavier one either. Although it does seem some colors have a higher failure rate. It's good to see various theorys proved and disproved still. Keep up the experiments.
  21. 2018 Creator Sets

I completely agree. It basically seems to be a few plates, a set of stairs, a big, curved window and a door. So very different from the incredible Creator buildings of old!
  22. I think you are over hyping the whole TRU thing. There's a reason why TRU is going out of business its called online sales they just cant compete. Lego will and is making up sales online.
  23. [MOC] Indominus Mark III

This looks like quite the off road beast! I don't normally agree with third party options but those snow chains look awesome and you couldn't ask for a better driver
  24. LEGO Pet Peeves

Honestly who the hell cares. There are much more important issues to be solved. It seems like some of you have a lot of negative energy. Try releasing it at a heavy metal concert like i will be later this year. Just a thought.
  25. Finders Keepers...

Nicely built and narrated! The landscape is very well built and the little sloop is really cool!
  26. [MOC] Taking Back the Marianne (Microships!)

Your very welcome! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
  1. Load more activity