All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I see, but considering I've made a white supercar last year I decided to change things up a bit :)
  3. Are you a poacher Roebuck? X-D nice haul
  4. The outer edge cleats would also have to be eliminated, or the hinge will have to stick up at least as high as the cleats. Instead of gluing plates on it, why not stick down baseplates with double-stick tape? When not in use for trains, it can be used as a room divider.
  5. Professor Thaum

[SR - Era II - Ch II - Cat. A] Boombeego's gift shop

Ashore ? For a ship ?
  6. jorgeopesi

42079 MODs and improvements

I usually don't see this type of threads but this beautiful machine deserves it and it needs some improvements.
  7. Ouch, I totally forgot the scale model forum, I like more the pure technic but I like to see another styles too, I will pass for it now.
  8. Torque can a problem I think, previously it was done with 8t gear but it shoot too fast and I slowed it down intentionally. It will have only 10 shoots so it don't have to be speed demon :) In a very limited turret space I want to put 4 extra hard springs (2 per barrel shooting one by one) to extend shooting range. So 1 L engine need to handle 2 worm gears and 4 springs. It's now only a speculation but I think it will be necessary for additional gearing down.
  9. Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

The party heads for the Magpie, on board the heroes find the ship strangely empty, though the gangplank has been dropped. A sound of broken glass rings out below deck and a familiar cleric pops her head up from the hold below. "Whoops."
  10. Can someone help me in getting a minifigure to hold the handlebar piece in both hands? https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=30031&idColor=95#T=C&C=95
  11. Mesabi Landing is great for profits, and I am sure we could work out a good story together.
  12. Professor Thaum

[SR - Era II - Ch II - Cat. A] Boombeego's gift shop

I need a convincing MRCA result to go on
  13. TheBrickBuilder14

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Why would Two-Face using half of Superman's hairpiece make him more unlikely to be released? I do agree with you that a new version of Two-Face (comic version) is long overdue. Catwoman I would also love to see in physicial form and I think that due to her recent comic book events the odds are pretty good of that. Like you I also really enjoy these new designs the game throws at us, particularly great to see characters like Merlyn in a manner how Lego would envision him as a figure.
  14. Pandora

[MOC] Triphena the Unicorn

This is very cute and beautifully done!
  15. Today
  16. Worth a try, the larger 56t gear driven by the 8T gear has more turning force. At least you have proved the timing works OK and track lines up. Even on mine using the 56T turntable the rotation slows down a bit as the spring compresses. The last mod has got the distance between fixed and rotating gear rings constant all round.
  17. peedeejay

Wurm Welcome

Everything about this build is great. The minifig poses, the angle of the pictures, the part usages, the terrain, the worm itself. I love it.
  18. peedeejay

[MOC] Forum of Augustus - Roman Imperial Fora

Awesome! A flawless build. Perfect recreation with bricks.
  19. Could be, but I'm a bit old-fashioned and prefer single cylinder blocks like engine in original set. Just crossed my mind that a change in steering (rotating it for 180 degrees and of course adding two gears with 8 tooth) could help gaining space for at least one extra cylinder...
  20. peedeejay

[MOC] Karak Kadrin

Very cool! Great architectural style. You managed to make it look very massive. Also like your minibuilds, especially the dwarf statue.
  21. SoupOrFishOil

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Aw man, it does look like Two-Face has half of Superman’s hairpiece. That probably makes him a little more unlikely to be released. He and Catwoman are the only two bat villains which I really think could use an upgrade. (Both of their TLBM versions are great, but unorthodox.) Oh well. I’m really enjoying all of these designs anyway and am really looking forward to any of them to get real releases! Also, that Aquaman set is pretty great. Between this, DC Super Villains, and the über-Venom I am super excited for the future of this theme.
  22. pagicence

[WIP] Sci-fi tank

I think it would be cooler if you make it shoot faster. I see that you are using worm gear and 24t gear wheel. Here is my idea: try with 8t instead of 24t (it will shoot 3x faster), or maybe instead of worm gear and 24t try using bevel gears (I don't know how much torque you'll have then to cock the shock absorber).
  23. KDog

Space Repair Garage: The Comic

Nice space battles, reported by Ron Burgundy.
  24. peedeejay

Computer Generated Castles

This might be the nerdiest thing I‘ve seen in a while and this is exactly why it‘s so awesome. :D
  25. I'd go for Mack one, better fits the scale of model.
  26. Flare

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

"Lets go me maties, many a fort to raid before the days up..." Benji follows the group to their pirate ship.
  27. peedeejay

The Kinslaying At Aqualonde

Superb and inspiring as always. Especially the ship and the rock-bridge!
  1. Load more activity