All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Seasonal 2018

If only the 2016 holiday full-scale train had been an Art Deco steam train similar to the “polar express”... Lego has made two x-mas trains and several small/mini-scale versions. None of them has ever had that look.
  3. Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

I believe "lazy" is a lazy shorthand for "cost-cutting."
  4. Billund 2018 trading post

Wow, didn’t realize the airport was that expensive. Not a bad offer, but I’ll pass anyway. Thanks. I’ll glady take the Exo Suit though
  5. Who will be the next Mayor of Pontelli

I like big bricks and I can not lie... Vote casted.
  6. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Nah, that turned out to be the Hogwarts Express, that set number and everything
  7. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

I remember seeing something about a Knight Bus earlier in this thread...don't know if it's true.
  8. 42083 - Bugatti Chiron

I doubt that the brakes will be functional, as they would wear much quicker than any other component of the set. Lego puts a big emphasis on durability, and I have trouble believing that they'd start selling a set for replacing the brakes. These will be for visual purposes only.
  9. Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

You didn't get the memo? Your criticism is lazy. The sets are cost-cutting.
  10. LEGO Technic Turbo Polyp / Kraken

Haha! I seriously thought about that. But smoke generators are expensive..:)
  11. LEGO Technic Turbo Polyp / Kraken

As the Icing on the cake, you definetely need to put a small ultrasonic smoke generator in it!
  12. [COR - FB] Timber Plantation, Quinnsville

It is LDD, but it looks good!
  13. [TSotEP] 11 - Sea Monsters Behind This Point

Thanks. I built the "Surprise" in 2016 for the "Brickmania Antwerpen" event. As the "Captain Cookie's Delight" is more a MOD than a MOC, the "Surprise" is the last ship I built. (Probably time for a new one.) Yes, you have seen the ship in a previous episode when it was still in harbour. Or you've been to Antwerpen in late 2016. Thanks. The sea monsters and I appreciate your comments Yepp, you have seen the ship, but at that time I still had to reconstruct the bow section ... Thank you. "still"? Ah, well, they've been on flickr for some time... That is enough about monsters for the time being, right? We need to get on with the story!
  14. DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

I think so, I could be wrong, time will tell I think so if memory serves correctly, and isn't a year I don't think so, it was half year. Please keep in mind I might be wrong
  15. BuWizz or SBrick?

In old versions of Buwizz FW turned off after every 10 minutes Buwizz app in background. So it was not really comfort to use Sbrick and Buwizz together.
  16. Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

No idea what the fourth bricktober minifigure pack is, I sure hope it's DC.
  17. Who will be the next Mayor of Pontelli

Noone in Pontelli has ever heard about the WTC. What is that anyway? "Worried Trade Company"? "Without Tasks Completed"? "Watch Them Complaining"? Anyway: Everyone is invited to impersonate a voting Pontellian.
  18. LEGO Technic Turbo Polyp / Kraken

they will be controlled by a led chaser/ running sequencer and yes, they will be flashing including strobelights and lights on model. Still working on it
  19. [COR-FB] Quinnsville Cannon Foundry

Quite good. Experts are at work!
  20. Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

It's been mentioned before, and is becoming increasingly annoying: please stop quoting pictures. Aside from that, speaking to the thread as a whole, Diagon Alley is a possibility in the future, even though it's significantly less popular than Hogwarts, but apparently the d2c is already confirmed to be Hogwarts, so, no use in arguing that anymore until new news surfaces. A question to ponder: why on Earth would they save the Aragog set to be the last HP set revealed? It's supposedly a small set. That seems so weird to me. I don't doubt it's coming, but could there be more, other than the suitcase, yet to be seen as well?
  21. Billund 2018 trading post

It's difficult to know what you consider a 'fair' price if BrickLink doesn't give you an indication... I'd consider letting them go at 650 DKK (they were 400 when on sale at the airport, but only if you bought less than three - if not, they would set you back 800 per box). I'd also have to check how many I actually have... Yes - you can have it for 25€.
  22. Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

I don’t mean what I said in terms of price per part but the general size of the sets as they were quite larger than your average marvel 2 set wave.
  23. Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

This new pack looks amazing I only have 3 minor critiques, Buckys hairpiece, Wong’s lack of hair, and no glasses for Tony.
  24. Awesome! Are those lights going to flash like on the real thing? Because that would be even more awesome.
  1. Load more activity