All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. KMPMOCS

[MOC] KMP's Vehicle MOCS

VW Golf Mk6 - alternate build of 76920 set.
  3. *sigh* why are LEGO doing this AGAIN make everything SEPERATE UNITS because LEGO IS A SYSTEM
  4. Lego Tom

LEGO Humor

5. RichardGoring

LEGO Dreamzzz 2024 Rumours and Discussion

If they're priced right, they're amazing. Really fun and creative. But I could see them being overly expensive.
  6. RichardGoring

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

The non-space ones look OK? Every time I see another new nod towards wild west, I regret not getting the Bricklink Designer Program General Store a little bit more. But nothing across any of them that really jumps out.
  7. Murdoch17

Kilchurn Castle

Let me find my jaw, I seem to have dropped it somewhere around here... It's AMAZING! Love the tall pointed roofs of the timbered buildings. Keep up the good work!
  8. A "tight drive power hole" that is... :))
  9. Saw them on Instagram. Unfortunately don't know the original source.
  10. "Power hole". The jokes write themselves.
  11. Any idea where Yall saw these?
  12. Form factor looks like MUCH worse than this chinese sh*t. Now I can hope it has more speed, tourqe and good runtime but considering 3.6v output of battery any of that can't expect. At least TLG used bigger motor which used in PF L, C+ L, spike large. Not normal FA-130 which used in PF M, wedo M, spike medium.
  13. Accio Lego

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

For those not interested in the City style Space suits, it looks like there’s also a new cowboy (complete with chaps), a construction worker, and they’ve put out a (new?) tuxedo torso alongside releasing the double bass accessory - which I believe has only appeared in the Jazz Club before.
  14. faph

[MOC] Moveable railway bridge

Exactly, it does. But the raised “island” between the rails solves it! Experiments signed off by Statler himself: No more design changes allowed ;)
  15. poisonbricks

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Worth noting that the R rating for Echo was a complete surprise - I don't believe ANY film leaker called it before it was properly announced, feels like a last-minute thing. The show didn't particularly take advantage of it, so my assumption is it was done in reshoots.
  16. At least they use a high quality Panasonic UR18650A battery in that plastic casing and not a cheap no-name brand, albeit an out of date one with only 2.15A discharge current. Why is the industry so slow and not recognize the benefits of 21700 cells which cost less to make and can have up to 5000 mAh capacity! https://api.pim.na.industrial.panasonic.com/file_stream/main/fileversion/3452 And a better look at the new hub with something that looks like a USB C charging port. Nvm, that's just the led status indicator.
  17. After many recolored parts for 42154 Ford GT, the most likely color for the Porsche might be earth blue... or the new "spacish" orange
  18. Today
  19. Feuer Zug

[MOC] Pinkcoats

Officers get the fabric with the fresh, deep dye colors. Grunts get the later batches of cloth. Nicely done.
  20. Accio Lego

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

It also looks like all the Dreamzzz sets this wave include those mystical ravens (we’re up to 6 now) so that set is perfect for anyone who wants both new animals.
  21. The vintage macaroni bricks can be offset, unlike modern ones. So you could use those to create a 4x4 circular cross section cane. Plus it would have an open core to run cables through.
  22. No. Just....no! It's as if someone said "let's take everything that makes Technic an abysmally overpriced shadow of it's former self and condense it into a single piece." An RC with comically poor performance and masses of mechanical slop/play compared to similarly priced competitors that use proper ball race bearings and metal bushings and linkages that don't have a yard of free play and physical remotes? Check. A build devoid of mechanical interest and authenticity, thereby removing any advantage Technic had over it's competitors? Check. All the mechanics, including gear reduction from the motor is pre built, so there's less mechanisms for the customer to actually build themselves (which is kinda the whole point of Technic) leaving only boring body work left for the builder? Check. Finally a rechargeable battery, that isn't backwards compatible? Check Probably gonna be solely app controlled? Check (though this is so bad that even a physical remote can't save it. Yes, it's that bad!) Something that probably cost so much time and money to develope that there was less time and money available to develope other things, like an actually good and true Technic alternative, working brakes for the 1:8 supercar or a fully programmable physical remote/control center 3/control center+? Check. A build that's soooooooo mechanically simple, that has zero mechanisms to mess up, that is about as complex as a Star wars battle pack, that we still have to fill it with far too vibrant colour vomit in a failed attempt to make sure there's never ever a dreaded mistake ever made by anyone ever? Check. A reminder that we live in a world of instant gratification, where too many children own smart devices and are spending far too much time on their smart devices and Lego has no desire to actually make this poor state of affairs any better for children, only worse? Check.
  23. So like candy cane stripes, in other words? One simple option that occurs to me would be something like this: Each layer is made up of two of part 67329 and eight of part 35787, evenly split between the two stripe colors of your choice. The resulting pole should hopefully be wide enough to support a light brick towards the top like what you're envisioning. The main drawback of this build is that there's no room to run a bar or Technic axle through the center for added support. But if this is for a static display that shouldn't be a major problem, as long as you don't make it too precariously tall!
  24. The Dune Ornithopter also uses 48x 2M axles in black but for some reason they had to add 31x in red too just to add a little color for the fans.
  25. Huh! Didn't know that about their being a precedent at Disneyland. (I did know of other cases from way back when, though) So I guess then that 3/4's of my engines are Disneyland inspired? (Let me know when they get a 4-10-0!) Thanks for the info @Feuer Zug!
  26. Lord Vader

Which Jedi, Sith or other do you want the most?

I am glad to have the blindbag one, but yeah, they shold re-release him and make more KOTOR, same for Nihilus, Traya and Sion. :D
  27. Some things I noticed: Next to the red bevel gear, there looks to be a 1 stage planetary gearbox half what is found in the existing motors, the bevel gears (and existing norms) mean side outputs but there are odd structures that could be a rear pass-through that would be better for awd mocs (though it could just be for LEDs 7 and 8) At the other end of the drive motors, there is a piece on the spindle that locks to be for encoding Internally the steering motor assembly looks to be somewhat separate so expect a tank-specific hub without steering in the future Not sure why but the bevel gears are off-axis compared to the motors so perhaps not planetary reduction? Not what I had hoped for but better than nothing, I had lots of fun when I was younger with the power functions era version of this (until the battery pannel clips broke)
  1. Load more activity