All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Legocollinfreak

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I could see them saving the boathouse for a stand-alone set though.
  3. Andrew Spader

Yep
  4. Numbuh1Nerd

Purist Superhero Figures

I've just made a whole bunch of members of the Global Guardians and here they are! DC's Bushmaster by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Centrix by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Chrysalis by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Thunderlord by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Tasmanian Devil by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Crimson Fox by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Manticore by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Jet by Numbuh1Nerd DC's Gloss by Numbuh1Nerd
  5. strangely

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

All the Walmart's in my area have the sets discounted. The only ones not on sale is Lockwood estate and the T-rex Transport. The others are ranging from $5 to $15 off.
  6. makoy

REVIEW: 30615 Edna Mode

Thanks for the review. This minifig could have been outstanding if TLG created a new mould for hair and glasses combo like what they did for Robin in TLBM. I understand why they settled for the print instead... Therefore, the price does not seem to justify the decision made. Maybe it is very good for Disney/Pixar collectors though.
  7. Numbuh1Nerd

LEGO DC Villains (Videogame)

I didn't! Where exactly was he? I've been anxious to see Mirror Master in LEGO form for awhile! We've got an open-world Smallville confirmed (hopefully with plenty of early 2000's jokes), Ventriloquist confirmed, and Kevin Conroy basically confirmed (if "the Joker is THE Joker" and "Batman is THE Batman" and Joker is Mark Hamill...that's easy math). This game gets more exciting every day!
  8. Falconfan1414

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

The Qi’ra figure looks good. Im excited to see the rest
  9. StickFig

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

Matthias accepts the scroll and opens it a little unfamiliarly. Doing his best impression of the powerful mages in storybooks, he shouts out the words of the scroll, concentrating on the Paladin Arrogate and repeating the words until they have some effect.
  10. Numbuh1Nerd

Purist Superhero Figures

Thank you so much! That guess is correct! My Vibe uses those arms, too! They're really useful and they come in a great set!
  11. none of the UCS type sets have B models do they? None of the racers sets ever did and they only licensed techic set I can think of with a proper B model is the volvo loader. The rest like both mercedes trucks were brief mods of essentially the same thing.
  12. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just saw over on Instagram that a Penguin Girl may be coming in one of those "little house" sets that Lego's been using as purchase incentives. She's in a wintery log cabin, and her torso print includes a scarf. Found her by typing in Lego Leaks. Sorry if this is old news, just thought she was neat addition to the CMFs ...
  13. The Legonater

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

i suppose I need to be clearer. My concern is less that the Arrogate will soak up all of Dyric's damage, and more that Matthias may fail with his scrolls and Dyric will instant kill her. Which has a pretty low margin of chance working out like that, but it is a possibility.
  14. Lord Duvors

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Sewers

"Very well then, we'd best be on our way. If you need someone to help you walk feel free to ask." Throlar blinked. At this point he wasn't really capable of giving this statement a suitable response, still being rather too shaken by the words of his guardian to fully register another revelation so soon afterwards. Still, he couldn't let this pass unremarked; "Well... one of the planets that neighbors Olegaia, Galidoor, has been proven to have oceans and seas on it's surface. It's not unlikely that it could harbor life, civilized or otherwise. Nor is it implausible that other such worlds could exist. But to have it confirmed in such a way is... well, it's unexpected to say the least. I would dearly love to hear about them if you ever have the time to tell. Or perhaps even journey there..." his voice trailed off at this point, as if he was unable to truly comprehend the meaning of his own words.
  15. Today
  16. Yeah, you're right, I thought it went up more.
  17. Falconfan1414

Target has 4 of the Harry Potter sets on their app and website. They all have release dates of July 1st
  18. Aventador2004

42081 - Volvo Autonomous Loader

I think it may be an illusion to you, it looks locked tight.
  19. Range Trooper

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

The leaker said she was in the hauler And what's that about a jurassic world ucs? Oh okay I saw the Qi'ra figure. It's okay, at least the belt is tilted this time. Would have much rather have gotten the version ofor Qi'ra in her dryden's yacht outfit
  20. Not sure if the image I saw is Qi'ra. Also she wasn't even in the Hawler sequence so no sense for her to appear in one of those sets. Maybe it's a character from the rumoured Jurassic World UCS? Box Art for Imperial Landing Craft has leaked. Looks good.
  21. Digger of Bricks

2018 Speed Champions Sets - Rumours and Discussion

At this point in the game, it seems that we won't be seeing any additional set(s) for 2018, unlike the prior year. So, having said that, what do you guys think our chances are for seeing this theme continue a fifth year? Do you perhaps think that those chances are now lower given that Toys'R Us has pretty much shuttered up within the United States?
  22. Bartybum

42080 Forest Harvester

God that forwarder is disgusting
  23. Is it just me or does the main arm look like it has an adjustable elbow?
  24. My favourite set when I was a kid was 6335: Indy Transport but I always thought it was weird that the Octan Branded 6546: Slick Racer never had its own transporter. So as a larger nostalgic Octan project I am working on I thought I would MOC/MOD something period specific.
  25. Or they’ll come out of left field, hit up Mercedes again and slam us with another bestseller like the Arocs and Unimog
  26. Digger of Bricks

James Bond 2018

Like what specifically for example?
  1. Load more activity