All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

The other 6 are exclusive to this set though. At least as far as we know for now.
  3. Modular rebuild. Some thoughts

Seriously! I am convinced this piece has the ability of reproduction, you just touch one of these at the Pick A Brick wall and all of a sudden they're everywhere:
  4. 70922 The Joker Manor

While it is a nice looking set with some great details and some awesome minifigures, this leaves me somewhat underwhelmed. It does not look like 3400 parts. Compare it to "Ninjago City". For 30€ more, you get six more minifigures, over 1400 more parts, and definitely more eyecandy and playvalue. I will get NC,as I feel I get my moneys worth with it. So far I'm not sure about JM though.
  5. phew, sigh of relief Still planing on a video for tonight?
  6. [MOC/MOD] Jango Fett's Slave 1

Awesome build here, I think Jango’s Slave I is much cooler than Boba’s!
  7. 42054 C model- Articulated Hauler

No, tape, and I forgot to remove it.
  8. 70922 The Joker Manor

Did anyone else notice the fun house mirrors use a new "wavy" panel piece? Or is it just me?
  9. [WIP] Stabilized frame

I like your outriggers, they are ingeniously simple. On the other hand, what exactly is this (or based off of)? A picture would be nice. Good luck!
  10. oh no... did you write on the panels with marker??
  11. I don't think my lego OCD could handle those binocular pieces being the wrong way up! I think one of the wheels is upside down as well, but haven't checked. I just remember one was the other way up compared to the others. nice solution though.
  12. Updating Your Minifigs

I may have to pick up that Biggs head. It looks a lot better than the one I got with my X-Wing set forever ago.
  13. LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

So I picked up the Nya's Water Strider today at my local ToyRUs (now in Vienna, Austria) and was graced with the Ninjago Bricktober Minifigure Pack! Figured I'd do a quick run down of the figures (mostly because I'm procrastinating) SO...here we go! (I was gonna upload pics, but my phone is being dumb... White NinDroid General: I was very excited for this figure, and now that I have it I'm overjoyed. At first glance it looks like a recoloring of General Cryptor, but it's a new print that just looks kinda similar. It's fairly similar to it's in-show counterpart, it's biggest difference is the lack of back in the hood's eye piece and some minimal coloring problems on the armor piece. My favorite part is the wrapping head print. I would give it a 4.5/5 Neuro: Finally! Another Elemental Master! It's nice that the open spots are starting to be filled in. Hopefully we'll see those spots full in the next few years! Biggest disappoitment is the hairpiece. I understand they are not gonna make a new hairpiece for an exclusive, but that's my biggest nit-pick with the fig. Other that that the face is on point, the front and back is we designed, easily my favorite fig in the pack! 4.5/5! Young Krux: This fig is alright, not really a need but it's relevant as season 7 is the most recent season. Not a lot to complain about on this fig other then the bottom of the hour glass (that appears on his older counterpart) that's printed on the legs. There is no top to the hourglass just a weird spot of black printing where the hourglass used to be. Kinda sloppy if you as me...The printing is well done otherwise. A snakeless helmet would have been cool, but you know, it's okay. 3/5 Digiverse Kai: The year was 2014...Lego decided to keep Ninjago going and thus the Digiverse was created...along with it four Golden Ninja. This is honestly the biggest surprise for me. In many ways...First, I just kinda figured they'd ignore these suits entirely, I kinda forgot about them, but those of you who know how I collect know that if I have on varient of a ninja...I want all of them. So hopefully we'll see them all eventually. Second of all, what is the name of Sam Hill is going on with Kai's torso print?! It's got fire and stuff on it not to mention the leg printing that was also not on it's TV show counterpart. Also the hood, his staff he's holding and shoulder armor is out of place. Just a lot of clutter I think. Also the Gold on the torso is darker than that of the hood and the shoulder pads...It's kinda a mess of a figure. It's one redeeming quality is the new face print which is honestly "a-very-Kai-face", and one i've been wanting for a while. (I'll try to upload pics eventally) This fig gets a 3/5. Overall an odd pack of Characters that spans four seasons and four years and ultimately only leads us to want more...More Elemental Masters and more Digiverse Ninja. The pack as a whole gets 3.75/5 which is 75% and C's get degrees...So good job LEGO!
  14. Movie-accurate Bob's Kabob Stand (with LDD file)

hi! I tried to click on the attached link with LDD but I get the message "unable to upload the file". can anyone help me, please? as an alternative, it would be enough for me to receive the list of the parts. thank you in advance!
  15. Today
  16. muffinbrick's technic corner

Your first buggy has much improved since I saw it! Very nice For your skidder, not gonna lie, it looks disproportionate, and the articulated joint seems pretty weak. Not sure if you're still working on it, but that's just my 2 cents. Your second buggy has a very nice front suspension.
  17. 70922 The Joker Manor

The pricing is equal to $380 in Norway, so you people might not complain. But this awesome construction is still a day one purchase for sure! Maybe even two so the rollercoaster can be expanded. Can`t wait!
  18. 42054 C model- Articulated Hauler

Hopefully i can rebuild my telehandler, tracked mini excavator, and get the crawler crane for a epic construction scene.
  19. Technic 2018 Set Discussion

That would be the perfect time to introduce adjustable throttles for the pneumatic system :)
  20. Technic 2018 Set Discussion

Based on the prelims, there was no evidence that pneumatics were used... it's for the better, I guess.
  21. Cheat codes for the actual euro players....
  22. Hello from Silicon Valley!

Welcome to Eurobricks! I'm looking forward to see your builds!
  23. Modular rebuild. Some thoughts

I've experienced the 'missing pieces' problem after dismantling a set and rebuilding it again. No idea where the piece went, or how it went missing because I am always careful about storing them properly. It may be that large pieces get mixed up with other sets but as for the small parts, they just seem to multiply.
  24. 70922 The Joker Manor

I was expecting something on the level of Ninjago City, but this is just meh.
  25. 70922 The Joker Manor

Though I'm mostly into technic, I am a huge fan of all the big sets LEGO releases (2000+ pieces). I would say this is awesome! This would clearly appeal to a younger demographic much more than a Wayne Manor, so kudos to LEGO for the strategic move. I personally think that while it is just so with the cool, it lacks proper collector's value, which would explain the overall dismay. I also disagree with the overpricedness, the 42056 is the same price but contains 740 pieces less.
  1. Load more activity