All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 21314 - LEGO® TRON: Legacy

That’s what I meant, the modern black light cycle from the “games” and then Flynn’s white one stored at his house off the grid
  3. [MOC] Liebherr 280 EC-H tower crane 1:18

Part two - I am very sorry but I can not say why the pictures are not visible. I posted the links instead, so you can see the crane. For comparison, I placed the chassis of the Lego mobile crane 42009 next to it: https://up.picr.de/31769138kt.jpg?rand=1519068827 https://up.picr.de/31769146pe.jpg?rand=1519068827 Here are some pictures of both tower cranes: Liebherr 250 EC-B with 116 cm height under hook and 180 cm jib Liebherr 280 EC-H with 136 cm height under hook and 200 cm jib https://up.picr.de/31609567vg.jpg?rand=1519069366 https://up.picr.de/31609572oq.jpg?rand=1519069366 https://up.picr.de/31609573yk.jpg?rand=1519069366 https://up.picr.de/31609590xj.jpg?rand=1519069432 I hope you like the model, please leave a comment.
  4. Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Yeah, it seems that we will need to continue to gather parts as we’re doing My idea is a bit “too good to be true”... except if it’s “Creator Expert 3 in 1” I remember that @Digger of Bricks already mentioned this in one of his posts (in another topic), it could have as age range 12 to 16. Great idea as written above! @Digger of Bricks, do you talk about modulars like the PS? There were some listings on BL of the Pet Shop building only and they were between your price tag. The only thing I would have liked for those buildings if they were ever made is that they don’t look like the small Creator 3 in 1 modulars but 16 wide normal modulars such as the PS with enough details so they wouldn’t clash with the normal modulars...
  5. [MOC] Magnum PI & Ferrari 380

Great little car and figure ... but it’s a 308 GTS not a 380
  6. Who's Your Favorite Film Composer and/or Score?

Oh man. I need to research that movie again; I got chills just reading your comment. That is a fantastic film, helped in No small measure by its haunting score.
  7. Having limited time and since my LEGO bricks currently need "redeploying" in order to build anything (assuming the baby leaves me time), I am spending a bit more time in LDD. So, while experimenting with the "half stud" technique on walls, I ended up building the following moc. It is an Oleander barracks and prison along with a wall for firing practice (and more ). Nothing fancy considering innovative techniques and stuff but I quite liked the way it ended up. Interior is almost non existent, but for some benches at the prison section. As always, C&C is appreciated!
  8. Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

He did review the whole ship.
  9. [MOC] Liebherr 280 EC-H tower crane 1:18

Nice! I recognize your other one too.
  10. LEGO Ideas Discussion

Yeah. I can spot a wordy person (since I tend to be one ) and I thought it was succinct enough. I find the ins and outs of these kinds of contracts fascinating, though, so I may be biased.
  11. We are currently not taxing foreign vessels but we are glad if we get an announcement (in a PM is fine) ahead of time so we can plan accordingly
  12. [MOC] Motorized Trench Run and BB-8 GBC modules

Fantastic ideas, I love the Death Star trench run!
  13. While the magic users do their thing, Eric keeps an eye out for potential trouble and looks around if there was anything else of interest in the clearing.
  14. Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

So… what's the hook then to sell people on a set that size? Because presently I can't see LEGO just up and releasing a bulk brick set that's over twice the size of their recent brick boxes and has less eye-catching colors. Frankly, given the amount of repetition in most modular buildings, it would make a lot more sense to just sell a $60 brick bucket and let AFOLs who want those bricks in modular-level quantities buy multiples of them. Something like 10703, but two or three times the size and with some bigger parts like 8x16 and 16x16 plates thrown in for good measure. Ultimately, I'm not sure how much it would make sense to stick with "colors used in modulars". After all, there's really no reason any color is inherently inappropriate for modulars, and offering more variety will inspire more varied builds.
  15. [UCS] [WIP] [MOC] Venator Class Star Destroyer

Aha, not a problem! Thank you!
  16. Unintentional Exploring

Thanks Gunman, glad you like it! Thanks! The arches was actually what I build first and at that point I didn't really know what i was going to build. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks Gideon! I wanted the cave to look dryer than the outside so i decided to go for the olive grass. The tree is heavily inspiered your tree here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonas_wide/33796369024/in/photostream/
  17. Purist Superhero Figures

Can someone tell me how to show pictures Sorry about that mess up. As you can tell I am new here
  18. LEGO Nexo Knights 2018

Wow does that look great for being made with what lego has produced. Oh how i would love to see them make a human Monstrox minifigure with printing for his charms on his arm. It stinks the main point was Monstrox gaining human form again yet they never made a actual minifigure of it, makes me wonder if that was met to be the big ending when they started the theme but thing changed due to plans getting cut short. Also re-reading some of that comic makes me wonder if we will ever see much of Merloks memories in the next and most likely final season if Monstrox is in Merloks system damaging it
  19. Hey, what's the current tax rate being imposed on foreign vessels? I can't seem to find what it is, and I don't want a repeat of last month.
  20. First post here, I was directed to try to post here for these creations. Based on the H-8 Global Fighter from Independence Day Resurgence. There is no stress on wings, even though it looks like it. Keep in mind, this is a low detail, fun model. Would love some critic, and the movie is great
  21. Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Hovels

"A plant growing from a book?" I question, scrunching up my nose. "Now that is most irregular!"
  22. Very nice! Excellent improvement over the original.
  23. Guilds of Historica New Member Guide

It's good but I have one question. Where can I find guild's homepage???
  24. Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Sewers

"Survival? There are many ways that are easier to survive than by fighting? I'm sure no one would pursue you if you chose to put down your sword and live a common life."
  25. LEGO Nexo Knights 2018

The problems with living in Australia . . . And thanks! (I've experimented a bit further and come up with a new torso, too - the one from CMF 16's Spy. All that you could see of the 'standard' one with the armour on was the gree stomach region, and he already has the big green power core in his chest, so it felt redundant. And when you put the Vermillion Armour on the Spy torso backwards, it covers everything except his utility belt. So it all looks great. :) Now I just need to MOC up a vehicle for him. I'm thinking some kind of 'Defrag Drill'; something that could bore a hole through the wall between the digital world and the real world and enable the Vampires to attack anywhere. Nice. Gotta give you props there. :) Persionally, I thought Monstrox' purple suit was somewhat tacky (why I've been making my Monstrox minifig Virus-ified), but that's just the source material, and your rendition is impressively accurate. ^^ (Also, word of advice; give the Rogul you took tne hood piece from with the purple ninja mask from Cole's Rock Roader. Trust me, it looks kickass.)
  26. 2018 Lego Trains

Personally I'd spend way more than the average consumer due to being a huge train fan. I doubt the average consumer would spend more than 120 for the train.
  1. Load more activity