All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. J4ck

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Like over 4000 1x1 square plates right? 48 X 48 = 2256 1x1 Square plates used.
  3. Nope that's not it... Torald mumbles. He thinks for a bit longer. Looking at Petaldan messing with the runes he puts the letters together. Rosier... Rosier... I have heard that name before, somewhere. Wasn't he like a demon? A really bad demon? Torald writes the remaining letters in the sand under his feet. He messes with it a bit. I come up with "seductive". Might be it, right? Rosier the Seductive. Could be it. Would you be so kind to try it, Petaldan? 19,5,4,21,3,20,9,22,5
  4. though the one thing we have yet to see, is the back of the box ... at least i don't think it's been shown ... so it is possible that the open cockpit is on the back ...
  5. If what you say is true, that’s actually tragic.
  6. Depends whether the seat was apart of the framework and contained no upholstery.
  7. Tar Mirabelle

Instagram style

Hello everyone! I want show you my new work: style of Instagram
  8. Sr1847

LEGO Ninjago 2018

The issue with the episodes is that other countries like Australia get them earlier than the US so it doesn’t get the views to get an earlier release date because according to CN the viewership doesn’t show a demand for it. Also the show can’t prove there is a demand for the show if it gets a late release date
  9. The Chosen One

Chip

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip from "Chip 'n' Dale" series. My entry for detective contest on Bricker.ru. Additional pics. Also check Dale for full experience.
  10. Rolic

[W.I.P] BMW i8

Continued my way back to the rear section of the car. Oddly - seems ok to me with the first shot. Struggled a little bit with the underneath the rear section, but... other than that - seems ok to me.
  11. Whovastron

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

I wouldn’t be surprised with some exclusives. Maybe the Hogwarts founders? Who knows
  12. Black Numenorean

It was never question about ucs but D2C which means direct to costumer: exclusif set seeling o ly by Lego. Not Ucs like sw
  13. THELEGOBATMAN

Stud shooters. Spring-loaded shooters. Stickers. No printed pieces. Redesign. Too big. Too small. Bad minifigures.
  14. Roebuck

Do we expect 4-5 minifigs with the set?! I hope there is no one exclusive at least, well off course they are if included, but like exclusive variants of Harry, Ron, Hermione etc is fine. If it have exclusive figs of e.g. the 4 founders and they never come in another set in any variant that is bad news to the fans who do not want to buy it since it is not minifig-scale, but want all HP minifigs in there collection
  15. Kiray takes all the items she found on the shelves. "If anyone wants or needs these, let me know."
  16. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Yep, I heard. This is so cool. I really hope that they roll this out worldwide soon - I've always wanted a totally unique sigfig. Bit of a bummer that they're apparently only doing white torsos with yellow hands, and no faces or legs, but we gotta start somewhere, right? Hopefully they'll include variety sooner or later.
  17. THELEGOBATMAN

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

SDCC exclusive is fantastic! It's a little, cute and detailed build.
  18. Permo

Technic Pub

I don't drink, but I'll grab a stool anyway.... Today I ordered some small laserpointers and a 3.3V voltage regulator and some small bits to hopefully end up this weekend with a nice lasergun with a Lego connector that fires from a IR remote. I did the experiment before but I blew the laser with overvoltage as I did not use a regulator in front of it. This should work... The idea is to use it as a marker for a pneumatic missile launcher.... aka laserguided missile system
  19. Feng-huang0296

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Speculation

Alright! I'm thinking there'll be two 'preliminary' sets that'll be revealed early, like with the Batmobile and Lowrider for the Batman Movie. The first will be the off-road Scrap Speeder that we saw Wyldstyle and Emmet constructing as they run from Sweet Mayhem in the trailer. Includes Emmet, Wyldstyle with her hood up, and possibly the small version of Unikitty, as well as a couple of post-apocalyptic bandits, possibly with their own, small, vehicle. Maybe one of those cyborgs we saw when Emmet got coffee. Price: somewhere around 80 AUD. The second will be Sweet Mayhem's Space Pod, and the main build will be Sweet Mayhem's ship, of course. I'd like to say that they won't scale it down at all for the brick-built version and will give us a perfectly movie-accurate version with all that wonderful greebling and the hot air balloon pieces in white used as plating. That would probably make a $60 or $70 AUD set, depending on how much that mandates. Also includes Sweet Mayhem, Wyldstyle with her hood down, and Batman, plus a sheet of decals to fuel Sweet Mayhem's sticker gun. (Sorry about AUD pricing, I'm not familiar with USD prices.)
  20. Looking at this in 2018 lol, but I loved the build so much I just needed to comment something. I really love the design, the colours, the old-school islanders and the bar. Compliments for your creativity
  21. Palathadric

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return - Hovels

If my approach is right, then these are the characters we have to work with, I believe: c,d,e,e,e,e,h,i,i,o,r,r,s,s,t,t,u,v,+two spaces Used: Rosier +space Left: c,d,e,e,e,h,i,o,s,t,t,u,v,+space I add 20,8,5
  22. Exetrius

LEGO Ninjago 2018

Ninjago is still very popular, no doubt! From personal experience: I see kids here in the stores run to the Ninjago section first and whenever you take a MOC to a convention that is just the slightest bit asian-ish or has ninja's, there's one thing they will all scream: Ninjago! To get a little more into actual numbers: have a look at how searches for "ninjago" measure up to "lego" and "lego star wars" in Google trends, worldwide:https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2010-01-01 2018-06-20&q=ninjago,lego city,lego. At roughly any given time since 2011, the ratio for queries "lego" and "ninjago" has been 10:1 or lower. That should be a fair indication of the theme's popularity. Side note: play around for a bit to see how interest in various lego themes differs per country, interesting! I have to say I don't see much good coming from a reboot. Story reboot = immediate loss of loyal fanbase. And I'm still a bit upset by the style reboot that came forth from TLNM, I hope the figure designs will over time regain the serious, quite refined and realistic tone they had with the Elemental robes, Zukin, Deepstone and Hands of Time. As long as Ninjago stays a stable source of traditional/fantasy oriental parts and prints, some dragons and some temples, I'm totally fine with it.
  23. Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Your country is not disappearing, it is just becoming less specific spatially.
  24. Let's all start jotting down ideas of how each set will be and minifigures and builds will be in it
  25. GoldenNinja3000

I’m sure we’ll get some interior at least. The Helicarrier had a full control room with lots of space for the figures as well as space on deck and room in a tower thing on the second deck. I’m hoping we at least get a Great Hall interior but we’ll see.
  1. Load more activity