All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Queen Catherine's Revenge

Capitain Aragon, The Cordial Pirate
  3. 2018 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I would have liked a construction theme better than a mining one, but i do want a HARBOUR theme soon! We got plenty of planes and trucks, only a few boats and no dock, crane or marina. Which set contains the money transfer you are talking about Klaus? Great vehicles are interesting, especially the Forest Tractor and the Pick-up+Caravan. I also hope we will get an exclusive set for the 60th LEGO System anniversary. But i am afraid TLG will only give us the Building Bigger Thinking sets...
  4. DC Comics Cinematic Universe

Yeah, I quite liked Justice League. The first half hour or so was pretty boring, but once the movie got going, it was pretty fun. Sure, there were some lows, but I feel it did more right than wrong. Also, that post credits scene. Hoo man if that didn't get me hyped for the franchise. It was worth going to see the movie just for that.
  5. DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

I'm guessing it's a polybag.
  6. Hi all, Instructions are finally up: CLICK HERE NOTE: I put it on Google drive, but you can't preview it from there. You have to download it first. It is a detailed PDF, 200+ Mb in size, so not recommended for mobile phones... I am currently peparing an entry on Rebrickable also...
  7. Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

These accessories new for 2018 in the 2018 DC sets, I think, are gearing us up for Summer 2018 *cough* Green Lantern.
  8. Heroica RPG General Discussion

@Waterbrick Down - Should that read as page #2?
  9. Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Hoke snatches the parchment out of the air and brings it down onto the table. "Hmmm...." he contemplates as the unconsciously rubs his Crescent Union badge with his thumb.
  10. Just awesome! One of the best Claas I ever have seen here :)
  11. Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Another page of the latest edition of the Eubric Herald floats in through the door of the hall.
  12. So many little nooks and crannies, very impressive!
  13. Episode XVII: The Battle For Endor

Awesome! Well, I missed out on the last episode, so time to start building a lot of freebuilds to make up for the story as well... This will be fun!
  14. "Condor" class cruiser, 1:350 scale

I really, really like it!!! @seaman I would like to build it so bad... Would you mind sending me a Digital File?
  15. Today
  16. I know I normally post stuff on the forums about Lego Technic, but I also enjoy building Lego MineCraft sets as well and connecting them together. Today, I looked at my The First Night set and noticed something very odd. I got the set on Christmas Eve 2015, and I never noticed this problem the entire time I had it. This is Lego's official picture for the set. Focus on the green 2x2 plate with knob above the brown 2x2 brick with the rose on the right of the pig. When you build the set, the instructions show that there is no green plate below the rose. I don't think there is even a spare piece for it. I checked the internet and I believe nobody ever noticed this before. I'm perfectly fine with it though, since everyone occasionally makes mistakes. What do you think? Has anyone here saw this mistake before?
  17. DC Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Where is the box art, is it preliminary or final and official?
  18. Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I think it's not a corner because there are stairs on that side that block the sidewalk and because TLG would have obviously advertised the set as to clearly show it is a corner. Would be great if it ended up being a corner, but that would be very, very, very surprising.
  19. E424 mini moc

Cute!
  20. So in the whole TLJ wave and both fall and winterwave, not a single new head mold. Very disapointing
  21. Such smooth bodywork. Just wow.
  22. My fav is the bakery, my least fav is the market. I've got the complete set, though we never ended up building the train last season (I gave it to my wife for xmas last year so it didn't get built for last years display). The market is awkward as it's not really meant to populate a street setting like the others, more for if you have the space to add a bit of a park. I tried creating a small park out of the skating rink from the bake shop and the market but it just got too cluttered for the space I have available. I will be reducing it back to just a small skating pond this season I think.
  23. Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

did i miss something but where did we found out it was indeed called Diner or even it was the leaked picture?
  24. Helms Deep creation

Thanks again for your comments and to this moc of me..!!
  25. Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Hello, I just have a look at the Diner and it could be a corner unit: on the picture, the "Diner" lettering is right in front of us. But turn the modular so as to place the lettering on the right side: we get the side we can't see (because on the picture it's towards the Assembly Square) in front of us and maybe this side is the second face of the corner unit ;) What do you think about that?
  26. [Moc] Classic castle escape

Thank you a lot for your good comments ArchitectureFan ..hop you like it!!
  1. Load more activity