All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. SketchBrick

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing
  3. Noticed a bit of a clipping issue with part 57881, Fisherman Rain Hat. It's odd, since from the front and from the side, it looks like it's positioned correctly. Maybe it's too small?
  4. JeanGreyForever

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

For $300, I'm expecting the mansion to be similar to the Home Alone set. I hope there's enough room to fit everything in though between the front entrance, Xavier's office, the Danger Room with observation deck, Beast's lab, the medical infirmary, the war room with Cerebro, and a holding cell. I presume there's no way to fit in an actual X-Jet hangar. And I'd love to see the actual X-Men's bedrooms and the kitchen/living room area but I can see those falling to the wayside. If the X-Mansion has attic space like the Home Alone house does, hopefully that can at least be converted to Storm's living quarters from the comics where she keeps her plants. I don't remember there every being any classrooms in the show so I'd be fine with that being ignored. Classrooms in the mansion weren't really a thing until the movies.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Thanks for sharing this, you have done an amazing job with this.
  7. Mandalorianknight

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

One thing that might help people make sense of certain things here- and this isn't something I thought of until very recently- is that despite the forum ostensibly being only for adults, there are a fair number of users who are kids. When I started posting years ago, I may or may not have been 14, and it definitely showed in my posts. Some comments here may be from batman fans significantly younger than that who don't really have a grasp on how movies or lego sets are produced. So keeping that in mind.... This would not work. Eurobricks is a very small amount of people, and it's dedicated adult lego fans. Even if everyone who's ever posted in this thread bought whatever the set was, it'd be a drop in the bucket compared to what most companies like to get for survey numbers. More importantly, the sample itself would tell lego nothing. People on the lego batman eurobricks forum are (generally) adult lego fans who like batman- they're much more likely than the average person to buy a lego batman set. That's not who lego's worried about. Lego wants to make sure wider batman fans would want the set for adult-focused sets, and kids would want the set for standard system sets. "The people who spend their time posting online about lego batman want a lego batman set" tells lego nothing about the demand for lego batman sets among the general target audience.
  8. Wow. This is one of the best b models I've ever seen, might even be better than the original set!
  9. BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Exactly, there isn’t any wiggle room! Either the new rumour is wrong, or either Young Leia or R2-KT aren‘t part of the anniversary roster after all. If Leia isn‘t an anniversary fig, her set would have to be LO-LA, which is kinda too late However, R2-KT not being counted as one of the six would make some sense, since she‘s technically not a minifig and the only character not to be included in a regular set.
  10. GonzoTheGreat

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Too bad we're not getting a cottage cheese figure
  11. Operacion Saturno

1990s Lego Space was best - how to revive Lego Space

If interested, I have a facebook group called Lego Space Futuron/Exploriens/SP3. It covers everything related to white/black/trans blue Space Mocs. Like in the early 90s. Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421271881962817
  12. ivanlan9

[MOC] The Switcher of Theseus

This reminds me of nothing so much as GMD's small steps into the diesel-hydraulic market (very small indeed, at least in the US), the GMDH-3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMD_GMDH-3 and its bigger brother, the GMDH-1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMD_GMDH-1 Neither was a success, with GMD building only four of the larger units and only a single copy of the the smaller one. All five were built in the 1956-60 timeframe.
  13. Death Star set is my top priority set this year (outside Brad dur). Can’t wait to see pictures. Hoping one of the four unknowns is tarkin but doubting it as that would theoretically be an easy identification given the context. Hoping it is a true counter set to Yavin and that the other four figures are all imperials.
  14. Eurobricks member LegoMathijs created the topic [MOC] Iron Gnome engineered Steam Droid. Click on the link or on the image to visit this featured topic.
  15. NDLG80

Assembling Bricksburg

Another 2 awesome builds that I finally got around to taking some photos of that are definately favourites in my collection.. The Lego Movie Batwing I built using amazingly detailed and accurate instructions purchased from @Brickmasta and some wing modifcations with help of some detailed photos by @mink66, plus a couple of tweaks myself and some custom decals... TLM Batwing by Nath D, on Flickr The Lego Movie Batmobile I was able to build a few years ago guided by some deconstructed build photos by Reddit user Warvanov... TLM Batmobile by Nath D, on Flickr
  16. It looks amazing. Both from the technical and visual perspective. I would love to built it as an official set, but i'm affraid what lego might charge for it. Maybe something is in the works with some independent manufacturer? Anyway, apart from it beeing an amazing brick version of a real car, you probably have created an ultimate supercar chassis. Due to the nature of the real car (clamshell design and gullwing doors) all the strenght and structural rigidity must come from the chassis itself, which makes it an ideal base for every mid-engined car there is. Pair it up with super-cool functions like flaps and working fans, throw in adjustable suspension and all the new cool parts (shocks, diff etc.) and you have a complete recipe. Amazing work, congratulations. I hope, some day i'll be able to share my photos of the built.
  17. NDLG80

MOC: "The Batwing" - A Lego Movie MOC

Better late than never, however I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to @Brickmasta for the detailed, movie accurate instructions for the Lego Movie Batwing that I finally got around to buiding this year. Also a shoutout and another thank you to @mink66 for the detailed photos of the wing modifications to help them remain more stable. I also very slightly modified the connection to wings by adding and extra technic pin connector on each side that holds the wings in place a little more... I also added some custom decals to make it look a little more movie accurate. I would highly recommend getting in contact with Brickmasta to buy the instructions and use Mink66 photos to modify the wings as I have downloaded other lxf files for this build and this one is the best and most accurate to the movie!! Absolutely love this build!! TLM Batwing by Nath D, on Flickr TLM Batwing by Nath D, on Flickr TLM Batwing by Nath D, on Flickr TLM Batwing by Nath D, on Flickr
  18. That sounds very much possible actually. Some leakers game of telephone and the creature ends up being in fact the Sarlacc. We'll see
  19. Likely not. He died in an accident and since then the instructions were pulled from rebrickable.
  20. Lion King

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

And let’s not forget that there was a sleepyhead ghost walking through Ron or someone in Gryffindor common room.
  21. DanOfBricks

Lego City 2024

Brick Clicker has revealed details on The Mobile Crane! - 16 Wheels - 1116 pieces for $110 - foldable arm, lowerable hook, and foldable support arms - portable toilet to lift - 4 minifigs(3 workers and 1 architect) This crane is gonna be huge. If you all remember the XXL Mobile Crane from many years ago, I think it's a combo of that type of crane and the portable toilet from the Building Crane set. This would go good if you have skyscraper buildings in your city or just like to collect cranes.
  22. RedHoodPug

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I loved his whole GL saga, and I loved The Lost Children, but the bit in the middle was a bit meh. Everyone finds it hard to believe that you are being the real you or a very dedicated troll. For what it’s worth I’m not going to add to that. However I will say that by refusing to like anything DC that isn’t Batman, you are missing out on a wonderful treasury of great characters and stories.
  23. I'm excited to see some sets will get 4x Insider points for May 4th! I've been looking to buy the Coruscant Guard Gunship to do a regular scheme colour swap, and with 20% in points plus all the GWP (once I add a $20 set), that feels like a pretty good value.
  24. Now that’s interesting. Lego themselves officially said there’d be six anniversary figures, we know that these include: - (Confirmed, obviously): Fives, Malak, and Saw - (Rumoured): Young Leia, R2-KT, Cal, and (now) another with the Sarlacc set. So something doesn’t add up here. Either R2-KT isn’t considered an anniversary figure, or one of the other rumoured figures isn’t. I’m kind of starting to hope the ‘Death Star playset’ (which even Brick Clicker appended with a question mark) could actually be based on Fortress Inquisitorius from Fallen Order. Obviously characters like Death Star Troopers aren’t present there but hey, why not? I’m most likely wrong, but it seems odd that this set has so much uncertainty around if it it’s meant to be an OT set. Of course it’s possible Young Leia may not be an anniversary figure, but the possibilities are exciting nonetheless.
  25. DanOfBricks

10337 Lamborghini Countach Discussion

This looks very good! Who is Brick Me Happy 2.0?
  1. Load more activity