Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'star fort'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Frontpage, Forum Information and General LEGO Discussion
    • Guest Section - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
    • Frontpage News
    • Forum Information and Help
    • General LEGO Discussion
    • The Embassy
  • Themes
    • LEGO Licensed
    • LEGO Star Wars
    • LEGO Historic Themes
    • LEGO Action and Adventure Themes
    • LEGO Pirates
    • LEGO Sci-Fi
    • LEGO Town
    • LEGO Train Tech
    • LEGO Technic and Model Team
    • LEGO Mindstorms and Robotics
    • LEGO Scale Modeling
    • LEGO Action Figures
    • Special LEGO Themes
  • Special Interests
    • Minifig Customisation Workshop
    • LEGO Digital Designer and other digital tools
    • Brick Flicks & Comics
    • LEGO Mafia and Role-Play Games
    • LEGO Media and Gaming
  • Eurobricks Community
    • Hello! My name is...
    • LEGO Events and User Groups
    • Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds
    • Community
    • Culture & Multimedia

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


What is favorite LEGO theme? (we need this info to prevent spam)


Which LEGO set did you recently purchase or build?


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Country


Special Tags 1


Special Tags 2


Special Tags 3


Special Tags 4


Special Tags 5


Special Tags 6


Country flag

Found 2 results

  1. Darbyohara

    18th century star fort

    Greetings all, I am currently constructing my first MOC, an 18th century fort constructed in the Vauban star fort style. I will upload the work I have thus far. I have about 40% of the fort competed, just taking my time accumulating parts needed to finish it. I'm curious to hear any feedback or constructive criticism. I'm trying to make the fort as realistic as I can and any techniques or ideas on the bastions or merlons would be helpful. I've mostly been going off of pictures of forts from that era. Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks, https://www.flickr.com/photos/131835395@N05/? Images of progress.
  2. blackdeathgr

    PTV 2015 Large: Judgement Day

    Hi guys, Here is my entry at PTV 2015 Large division. Judgement Day. Because after all, all this pillaging and stealing has a sure end! Historically only 5% got away with pirate life. So that leaves us with 95% hanged pirates. Even small children working at pirates sloops didn't make it. There is also one record with a hanged pirate that was caught after serving only a couple of days in a pirate ship. Talking about bad luck! I tried to include every pirate drama in this MOC. Anger (angry mob), Satisfaction (governor), Love (lieutenant with governor's daughter), Fear (pirates ready to be hanged), Hope or Revenge (pirates ready to storm the execution). Thanks for watching and wish you all luck. UPDATE! (gory version) It turned out that the bluecoats had it coming! The rioters were nothing but a bunch of fellow pirates! And of course they couldn't stand still while fellow pirates were about to be hanged... judgement day riot C by Spy Tha, on Flickr judgement day riot B by Spy Tha, on Flickr judgement day riot D by Spy Tha, on Flickr judgement day riot A by Spy Tha, on Flickr judgement day riot E by Spy Tha, on Flickr As always, good luck to all the participants!