Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated!
I agree with you on most of your points, a lot them are things I noticed myself too:
- The headlights are my least favourite part of this model, I tried some different things, but in the end I settled for this.
- The hood had an angle at first, but the front of the car lost some of its rigidity because of it. I also had some trouble fitting the steering under an angled hood. I geared the steering down to make it a lot smoother, but I didn't have the space to put the gears under an angled hood.
- The next 4 points are all true ;)
- I understand why someone might not like them, and they are indeed very present in this build. However, I think it is a good way to prevent large gaps around the wheels.
- I used the pin-joiners to give the roof/window some more 'body', it looked very fragile without them.
- My next model will get better photos ;)
- Yep, I wanted to give it a gearbox (and some more functions), but I had never built one small enough to fit in a car this size, and I failed to make one, so I decided to drop that idea for now.
I have learnt a lot from this moc. I don't think I will change this model, but I will definitely keep your comment in mind while building. My new model will also have a lot more features, I basically designed the chassis around the engine and gearbox :).
Thanks again for taking your time to write this feedback!
PS: I really like your models. I'm a big fan of your Pagani Huayra BC, and the amount of functions you managed to sqeeze in it really amazed me. It inspired me to try and put some more functions in my next model.