as you can see I´m new here so I hope I´m doing right with the guidelines. ;)
Now back to topic some weeks ago I started to mod the 42053.
I´m pretty happy how it turned out and hope you like it.
Here a list what I modded:
- pressure tank between the wheels
- pneumatic front shield (controlled by switch above power switch)
- aditionall pneumatic connection for the trailer (controlled by switch in the undercariage)
- a 3 side tipper to transport the other atatchments ( tipping mechanism by efferman)
- 3 intercangeable boom atatchments
- L motor + 2nd small pneumatic pump
- completely new boom design:
- 3 pice boom
- double cylinder in the first stage
- new single cylinder
- new normal cylinder to controll the bucket (normal cylinder because I ran out of big ones ;) )
- new lengths for the single abstracts to come closer to the original
- new and in my eyes way better tubing ;)
Because I can´t upload more than one usable picture here I uploaded the others on flickr.