Hey M600, hope you're getting the notifications now...
Everything's arrived, so I'm starting to gear up to make this. I've started doing a circuit diagram for my own clarity, as I've never worked with an arduino before, so want to get everything right first time... I came up with a few questions:
- The LiPo +, I assume goes to VCC, unless it's considered unregulated, then does it go to RAW?
- Terminals 2-9 are supposedly Digital, whereas 10-13 are Analogue... Does this mean that 10-13 should be returned to the GND that the LiPo is connected to, or do they all go to GND on the digital side?
- Does the FTDI require soldering in to program the Arduino, or can the contacts be loose? maybe should solder in a female header?
- Your roof is attached by a single wire... is this just a braid of wires (5-11,GND)?
- I assume the Delays in your Startup sequence can be reduced, or is this any kind of requirement on the Arduino?
- Is there any way to program in a check of the input voltage, so as to warn (or flash an error code) if the LiPo charge is low?
- Any recommendations on software to use to connect via the FTDI (I'm on a Mac)
Thanks for all your help!