sam89

Star Wars 2008 sets (no pics)

Its a huge EU push for next year...with tons of promo stuff for the new Clone Wars CGI show...

Thanks DJ. That Hailfire droid is looking good...

4J-

The name of the set is "Hail-fire Droid"....it comes with one HF droid, battle droids, super battle droids and one spider droid......

It isn't a small box at all, like the current battlepacks....this is kind of a "super battle pack"... We are getting two of the small ones too as noted earlier (stormies & hoth).

I have added a bit more detail to my last post..

DJ

Thanks for all the info DJ, its most appreciated :-)

So its going to be a big EU push, that

Hey,

thank you for these amazing news.

So it is the first time within several years that LEGO continues with the same set numbers...very nice!!

Let`s hope that this will continue..now we have 100xx, 101xx, 62xx, 65xx, 71xx, 72xx and 76xx. that`s enough..

What kind of promotion do you mean? Like the golden C 3PO (only for NA) or just promotional sets (kabaya?)?

greetings Hendrik

PS: would be nice to get the prices and set numbers for grievous and the two smaller BP, too.. *sweet*

hi Hendrik :)

Do you know something news about the new ATAT, you are the one from Germany, whows everything earlier ;)

Ok, here goes:

7669 Anakin's Fighter $19.99

7670 Hail-fire Droid $19.99 (includes tan battle droids, dark gray super battle droids, spider droid)

7671 AT-AP Podwalker $39.99

7672 Rogue Shadow $49.99 (3 figs from the EU, very cool)

Its a huge EU push for next year...with tons of promo stuff for the new Clone Wars CGI show...

DJ

Would I be correct in assuming the Battle Packs are 7667 and 7668?

Are these prices in USD? If so, could anyone tell me the price of the original Hailfire Droid so we can get an idea as to how big this one would be in comparison?

Waaait a minute. AT-AP? I thought it was going to be the AT-PT? In any case, we'll get Shocktroopers. X-D

Looks like this year will concentrate on the Episode II Droid army, where last year was Episode I. Hopefully we'll see a Homing Spider Droid in the summer release, and also the AAT that they didn't make this year... Maybe 09 will concentrate on the Episode III army, meaning we may finally get the Droid Gunship.

Maybe next year an AT-TE as well... Come on, Lego! X-D

Oh, and more of the new Droidekas. Those are goood.

And, it looks like the Super Battle Droids are gunmetal after all. I'm not sure if I like this. I prefer my armies to be uniform, so I suppose this is good since I already have the gunmetal ones and no blue ones.

Do you have prices for the Battle Packs and contents of the Hoth one? That one's particularly interesting.

Edited by Clonie

Would I be correct in assuming the Battle Packs are 7667 and 7668?

Are these prices in USD? If so, could anyone tell me the price of the original Hailfire Droid so we can get an idea as to how big this one would be in comparison?

Waaait a minute. AT-AP? I thought it was going to be the AT-PT? In any case, we'll get Shocktroopers. X-D

Looks like this year will concentrate on the Episode II Droid army, where last year was Episode I. Hopefully we'll see a Homing Spider Droid in the summer release, and also the AAT that they didn't make this year... Maybe 09 will concentrate on the Episode III army, meaning we may finally get the Droid Gunship.

Maybe next year an AT-TE as well... Come on, Lego! X-D

Oh, and more of the new Droidekas. Those are goood.

And, it looks like the Super Battle Droids are gunmetal after all. I'm not sure if I like this. I prefer my armies to be uniform, so I suppose this is good since I already have the gunmetal ones and no blue ones.

Do you have prices for the Battle Packs and contents of the Hoth one? That one's particularly interesting.

Well people, the AT-PT isn't 40 dollars big, but maybe this is. Felucia and the 327th Star Corps On! *wub* Maybe a certain twilek Jedi Master that I know someone here wants to see will be included? Eh? And I have one question to DJSaulTNutz to which I want a this webpage answer: First of all, thank you for this wonderful information. Second of all, on what webpage did you see these sets for the first time ever?

Btw, the Homing Spider droid looks a little like this.

Yeah, I think 09' will have more droids and clones.

Many tks my dear DJ, its indeed greatly appreciated ;-)

I'm a tad disappointed by the price actually !! I thought it would have been 10$ more in order to have a really sweet ship + some extras.

Oh well, its still cool to have a cheap set !!

7670 Hail-fire Droid $19.99 (includes tan battle droids, dark gray super battle droids, spider droid)

SWEEEEEET !! I love those ideas of "bigger" battle packs that are just 20$ !!

I am so pleased by that !! It means that it will be of great proportions !! Can't wait for pics !!

So we have ROTS battle droids with AOTC spider and HF ?? How odd !!

OK this means Europe is going to get screwed again >:-( Face it, we NEVER have promos, and CW3 won't even be shown on TV !! Darn it !! If only MacDonalds could buy the license, we would be sure to get it !! Army builders kids meal on !! :-D

Felucia and the 327th Star Corps On!

Hell NOOOOOO. I am just getting my butt kickd on Batllefront II in that hellhole !! Bloody Ackleys !! and damaged crappy walker !!

*yoda*

hi Hendrik :)

Do you know something news about the new ATAT, you are the one from Germany, whows everything earlier ;)

Hey Steff,

I heard rumours about the set.

It will have the number 10178 (we all now that..(-;), price will be 149,99

4J-

The name of the set is "Hail-fire Droid"....it comes with one HF droid, battle droids, super battle droids and one spider droid......

It isn't a small box at all, like the current battlepacks....this is kind of a "super battle pack"... We are getting two of the small ones too as noted earlier (stormies & hoth).

I have added a bit more detail to my last post..

DJ

DJ Salty,

Thanks for that! I was confused, but that sounds like a really nice set! Thanks for sharing this information with us :-) Next year will be a great year

Ok, here goes:

DJ

Thank you for that news, DJSaulNutz.

But since I'm not very interested in EU sets: How much will the classic episode 4 to 6 sets (which were mentioned until now) cost and which are their real names?

Which minifigs and other battle stuff will be included in the Hoth Battlepack?

Interesting to see that it's an AT-AP, rather than an AT-PT. At $40, it should be ;-)

I am liking this more and more! Btw, I don't think an AT-PT is a 40 dollar set. I think an AT-AP would be. And I can only imagine: 327TH STAR CORPS ON! And I think a certain blue twilek will be included. *cough*aayla*cough*secura*coughcough* And maybe *cough*commander*cough*bly*coughcough*

That brings up another question: Is the spider droid a Homing Spider Droid, an advanced dwarf spider droid, or a basic dwarf spider droid? So many questions that need answering. Btw, can you tell us the website on which you saw these sets? Otherwise, thank you for the information! I like the idea of super-battle-packs!

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

With the set numbers known for these 4 sets, that leaves 2 unknown ones - presumably the two battlpacks?

7660 Naboo Starfighter

7661 Jedi interceptor

7662 MTT

7663 Sith Infiltrator

7664 TIE Crawler

7665 Radiant VII

7666 Echo Base Gate(!)

7667 ? Battlepack ?

7668 ? Battlepack ?

I am liking this more and more! Btw, I don't think an AT-PT is a 40 dollar set. I think an AT-AP would be. And I can only imagine: 327TH STAR CORPS ON! And I think a certain blue twilek will be included. *cough*aayla*cough*secura*coughcough* And maybe *cough*commander*cough*bly*coughcough*

That brings up another question: Is the spider droid a Homing Spider Droid, an advanced dwarf spider droid, or a basic dwarf spider droid? So many questions that need answering. Btw, can you tell us the website on which you saw these sets? Otherwise, thank you for the information! I like the idea of super-battle-packs!

Its the basic dwarf spider droid..... I did not see these sets on a website....sorry. Saw them myself!

DJ

Can you tell us the contents of the Hoth BP please? Thanks, much appreciated. :-)

TK

Its the basic dwarf spider droid..... I did not see these sets on a website....sorry. Saw them myself!

DJ

Lol where did you see the sets urself?

Many thanks for the news *sweet*

Is it only Ani that comes with the JSF, or will they do like this years jsf?

Many thanks for the news *sweet*

Is it only Ani that comes with the JSF, or will they do like this years jsf?

TT-

I can't tell if we get one or two figs. I think it is only one, and is a hooded, scarred face Ani....especially at that price point.

Aayla- You ask too many questions!!!!!!!! :-D

Edited by DJSaulTNutz

Wow, I watched volume 1 of Clone Wars again last night, that is a promising set :D. I really hope for more in the future, like those T ships, and maybe an underwater vehicle or two. Thanks for all this info though, DJSaulTNutz :D. Loving it!

Lol where did you see the sets urself?

Aayla stop with the demands for pics and questions, just count yourself lucky that DJ has told us what he has! >:-(

More will come when it comes and not before, this isnt the first time you've been warned about your lack of patience.......You wont be warned again.

Aayla- You ask too many questions!!!!!!!! :-D
My thought as well.

But you are walking a dangerous path my friend.

Many Bothans has gone down that path in the past you know.

I really do apreciate that you