sam89

Star Wars 2008 sets (no pics)

4 stormtroopers in cheap set = nice

Hoth battle pack = nice

New droid Bp , maybe I pick one up

If there ep 2 sets I want more and new jedi's And a new version of Luminara.

About the Super Battle Droid's: I believe they will be the metallic blue version, someone mentioned this earlier. I don't mind really, I hardly have any SBD's, just the metallic grey ones from the Droid Battle Pack. And I don't really like that color :-/

I only collect separatist forces in new colors since a few years ago. I'm excited for the battle pack droid. By the way, someone said about Luke, but he died, and Chewie was over 200 years old, not seventy. I'm buying 32 droid battle pack 2008, 32 droid battle pack 2007, 16 grievous fighter, 16 naboo fighters with v-droid, and 16 mtts. Maybe other 2005 sts on bricklink.

By the way, someone said about Luke, but he died, and Chewie was over 200 years old, not seventy.

What??? *wacko*

No sand red *sad*

Oh well at least they will have the new arms and not carry around those ugly blowhorns :-X

Good thing I only bought one of those droid battle packs that came out in January :-D

Ya,more stormies!!

Its about time,I think I 'll grab three of those

and 2 droid Battlepacks

and 4-6 hoth :-D

Got to pack up on those snowies

All is not lost there still is the geonosis playest I told eveyone about a long time ago and the wampa cave

Piranha

Actually I don't mind for the SBD color !! I don't really want EP2 clones or droids but I agree that they look good in blue. I also have a lot of those silver ones ;-)

G I really need to strat saving since I'll end up buying like 15 of each battlepacks (at least) :-D *wacko*

as for me, i made up my mind.i WON'T stop collecting Star Wars lego. ;-) i will just not buy the EU sets.

You had us scared there :-P

*yoda*

I'm buying 32 droid battle pack 2008, 32 droid battle pack 2007, 16 grievous fighter, 16 naboo fighters with v-droid, and 16 mtts. Maybe other 2005 sts on bricklink.
8-| 8-| 8-|

All new sets are good sets - the more the merrier X-D

Army On

copmike

Which color super battle droid?

Its the new ones....the dark gray...sorry! I realize in my earlier post that I said "metallic blue"....its the dark gray ones.

As far as the spider droid, it is a completely different build and looks great...lots of brown and gray pieces...

DJ

Xwing-

With respect to the stormie battlepack..............

I cannot see the pilot completely but I can see that he has white legs...and can clearly see 3 other stormies, so I believe it is 4 in all....no tie pilot. But hey, TLG could always change it at the last minute.

Sam-

The battledroids are not sand red....it would make sense but they aren't . You do get at least one or two commanders with the colored torso markings....but the battle droids are tan, and the supers are the new metallic blue....

I am excited for some different stuff, but am a bit hopeful there will be a nice UCS original trilogy set or something....b/c currently all the OT stuff coming out this year, stays current for next year.....

There will also be a Grievous model that when assembled is about 12 inches high, and potentiall with a real cloth cape included....I have seen this model myself and it is really fantastic. It will be one of the UCS models for next year.

DJ

can i know where you saw it?

Might want you to upload a few pics or maybe give us the link..hopefully in LEGO sets version

I only collect separatist forces in new colors since a few years ago. I'm excited for the battle pack droid. By the way, someone said about Luke, but he died, and Chewie was over 200 years old, not seventy. I'm buying 32 droid battle pack 2008, 32 droid battle pack 2007, 16 grievous fighter, 16 naboo fighters with v-droid, and 16 mtts. Maybe other 2005 sts on bricklink.

If you really are getting all those sets, can we see pics of your armies when you're done?

Apparently the Jedi Starfighter looks like this:

Saesee_Tiin_Delta-7.JPG

The set is labeled as Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, but the one above is actually Saesee Tiin's. It would be neat if we got his ;-)

Does the set actually come with Anakin? Because It doesn't say anything about figs in the news article, but I might have missed it in the topic. I probably did. X-D

I wonder if it's actually labelled Anakin's Starfighter in the pics.

As far as the spider droid, it is a completely different build and looks great...lots of brown and gray pieces...

DJ

If anyone ever played the Republic Commando game, there are dwarf spider droids here and there which look brown and grey. Do they have armor plates on the front legs? Is the cannon a decent length? What are the hailfire droid's wheels made of? How many missile tubes are there? And why can't you post a link to the pic? Or least of all the name of the website! And sam89, you say you've seen the grievous model? What website? Where?

Saesee_Tiin_Delta-7.JPG

The set is labeled as Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, but the one above is actually Saesee Tiin's. It would be neat if we got his ;-)

It would be really neat if we also get a Saesee Tiin minifig with lightsaber in it *wub*

If anyone ever played the Republic Commando game, there are dwarf spider droids here and there which look brown and grey. Do they have armor plates on the front legs? Is the cannon a decent length? What are the hailfire droid's wheels made of? How many missile tubes are there? And why can't you post a link to the pic? Or least of all the name of the website! And sam89, you say you've seen the grievous model? What website? Where?

Er...I'm sure he's answering as much as he can. He probably didn't get this from a website; if it were on one, everyone would have this information by now :-D

I know it's exciting news, but just calm down, some news is better than no news :-P

In republic commando the droid you are talking about is called spider droid...

And sam89, you say you've seen the grievous model? What website? Where?

That was actually edited into my post by someone else. That was written by DJSaulTNutz, not me ;-)

Saesee_Tiin_Delta-7.JPG

Hum, what troubles me is that is the "normal" (in Tiin's color) JSF and NOT Anie's custom one. I would think it would look way more like the following pic ;-)

STWARS07.jpg

starfighter.jpg

I really hope its that one that way meaner *wub*

*yoda*

That was actually edited into my post by someone else. That was written by DJSaulTNutz, not me ;-)

yeay my bad ! I forgot to add the DJ next to it :-$

Sorry about the confusion guys ;-)

EDIT: I just edited Sam's post to include DJ !!

*yoda*

I'm very surprised that they'd go with the orange version instead of the blue one. Most people are much more familiar with the CW paint job and I think it's the cooler of the two.